4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( 13.5 ) at Seattle ( -13.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( -8.5 ) at Detroit ( 8.5 ) —- T: 54.5
    4:25 PM EST : Washington ( 4.5 ) at San Francisco ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Atlanta ( -2.5 ) at LA Chargers ( 2.5 ) —- T: 49.5
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( -7 ) at Philadelphia ( 7 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -2 ) at Buffalo ( 2 ) —- T: —

Monday, 12/14
    8:15 PM EST : Baltimore ( -1 ) at Cleveland ( 1 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• kps3205s

@808state said...

i saw a story about Minshew begging for his job back. I wonder if he was successful. I think Minshew would be a bump for Chark

As of right now still going with Mike Glennon per the ESPN story.

Jags are going to move on from Minshew after this year. The only question is whether or not they can maintain a top 2 spot in the draft.

• MattyK1981

Derrick Henry is back this week

• superjon

Hurts starting.

• cheezpizza

@superjon said...

Hurts starting.

He’s gonna be hurting after the game too

• jdtrey

AJ Bouye looking at the same suspension as Fuller and Roby now

• livetorace17

@bigez952 said...

Why are you here if its way too early to discuss the slate. There are plenty of things you can do in early week research to get a feel for the slate so come Friday/ Saturday when your actually ready to build lineups and narrow down the player pool your that much further ahead. You can many times exploit Vegas over/ under by getting a jump start on research to hit a line before the public herd catches up and shift the lines dramatically going into the weekend.

I agree it would be dumb to make definitive decisions and build lineups on Tuesday but it is never too early to start thinking about a slate to narrow your thoughts as the week goes along. Everyone has a different process and telling people that only yours is correct and everyone else is wrong isn’t very helpful IMO.

• ajwert

I dont see any GPP wins on your account so maybe you should worry about your own process

• zeeshan2

Yay more Taysom hill

Saints defense is going to be pretty good against Hurtz

I like Robinson and Mont vs my Texans

Speaking of which, I like Deshaun against the Bears. Yes they have a terrible o line but Chicago has allowed 402 yards and three TDs to Matthew Stafford, 211 yards and 4 TDs to Aaron Rodgers, and 292 yards and 2 TDs to Kirk Cousins.

• IronMonkey415

Which Bengals WR will shred my Cowboys?
    Boyd or Higgins?

• MattyK1981

the Patriots struggling for relevance and being “in the hunt” is just fantastic, hopefully the Rams give them their 7th loss tomorrow and drive that final nail in the coffin on national TV

• Hjd29

@MattyK1981 said...

the Patriots struggling for relevance and being “in the hunt” is just fantastic, hopefully the Rams give them their 7th loss tomorrow and drive that final nail in the coffin on national TV

Kiss the rings you salty old man

• MattyK1981

As a resident Bills fan I can be as salty as I want towards NE !!!!

But seriously watching them struggle to just be league average is a delight.

• emnj69

@IronMonkey415 said...

Boyd or Higgins?

the qb is so bad there though I dont think any will go crazy vs dallas

• superjon

Maybe we finally get the Gio game we’ve wanted since Mixon went out.

• IronMonkey415

@emnj69 said...

the qb is so bad there though I dont think any will go crazy vs dallas

Yea I just remembered the QB situation for the Bengals a few minutes ago.
    I’m going to stay away from their WR

• dgballer

@MattyK1981 said...

lol this pats season is nothing compared to being a life long bills fan lol. I’ve been a pats fan since the 70’s so I know the feeling. it’s the new generation pats fans that will be crushed

• ValuableTrader

@superjon said...

Hurts starting.

Saints D…75%.

• MattyK1981

@ValuableTrader said...

Saints D…75%.

Hurts is a tougher counter than Wentz has been this year. NO DST likely still a great play, but anything is an upgrade to whatever the fuck Wentz was doing out there

• realphipps

It’s really a disservice to the board for me to recommend anyone, be it Tuesday or Sunday morning.

I like the Colts passing game pieces this week. Even Grandpa Phil.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@Ether said...

Do we think the giants defense is legit good or is it average? Kyler Murray is very cheap on FD this week

I would vote legit good. Top 8 in sacks/pts given up/game and a 5 way tie for 2nd in turnovers.

edit; more incredible considering the weak offense the Giants have. More 3and outs/turnovers mean more time on the field for the D

• HoodsFromTheWood

@IronMonkey415 said...

Boyd or Higgins?

As a fellow sufferer of the star it hurts me to say this but why not both

• ifthethunder

@ValuableTrader said...

Saints D…75%.

That’s who I have in the default lineup. But I will play WFT DST too, because they’re my team.

P.S. It seems like the cheapest, most unlikely DST goes off each week for 28 points.
    ~

• Ricolasvegas

13 game slate… ownership should be spread thinner…. Top RB projections according to another site. Cmac 20%, Eckler 19%, Henry 15% Looks like im going back to Henry again… great bounce back spot.

• ValuableTrader

@MattyK1981 said...

Hurts is a tougher counter than Wentz has been this year. NO DST likely still a great play, but anything is an upgrade to whatever the fuck Wentz was doing out there

Yeah, I don’t think Wentz is horrible, I just don’t think he fits the offense. He needs a new system. The Eagles may be better off with Hurts, shotgun/spread out and throw. Wentz needs to run the ball 10+ times a game I think, in an offense that is run first/built around the run-game. Unfortunately, not many teams in today’s NFL that do this good other than the Ravens and he’s no Lamar, but something more down and dirty is what I envision. He’s an old style QB in a new age, let it fly NFL.

• dominicanpapi

CMC tweaked his quad last week in a personal workout and was limited in practice today. They really should just shut the kid down for the rest of the year.

Godwin, if I understood what I read missed Tuesday AND Wednesday practice. He had pins removed from his finger.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).