4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( 13.5 ) at Seattle ( -13.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( -8.5 ) at Detroit ( 8.5 ) —- T: 54.5
    4:25 PM EST : Washington ( 4.5 ) at San Francisco ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Atlanta ( -2.5 ) at LA Chargers ( 2.5 ) —- T: 49.5
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( -7 ) at Philadelphia ( 7 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -2 ) at Buffalo ( 2 ) —- T: —

Monday, 12/14
    8:15 PM EST : Baltimore ( -1 ) at Cleveland ( 1 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• superjon

@ValuableTrader said...

Yeah, I don’t think Wentz is horrible, I just don’t think he fits the offense. He needs a new system. The Eagles may be better off with Hurts, shotgun/spread out and throw. Wentz needs to run the ball 10+ times a game I think, in an offense that is run first/built around the run-game. Unfortunately, not many teams in today’s NFL that do this good other than the Ravens and he’s no Lamar, but something more down and dirty is what I envision. He’s an old style QB in a new age, let it fly NFL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBC2n_MD9a4

He’s been super inaccurate (especially on deep throws) and holds on to the ball way too long.

• Ndepompei

Jets stack for all the cash

• squidkill

@MattyK1981 said...

As a resident Bills fan I can be as salty as I want towards NE !!!!

But seriously watching them struggle to just be league average is a delight.

watching ur sorry fan base claim the division every September after a 4-0 start was epic. You will always be the AFC East dingleberry.

• IronMonkey415

LOL at dingleberry
    See this type of chat is hilarious for everyone.

Way better than that Landa501 guy on page #1 coming in thinking he is SO GOD DAMN COOL.

• synth

watching the bills fanbase strut around this year after 2 decades of irrelevance outside of a first round playoff exit to jacksonville and a first round playoff exit to houston has been hilarious

probably gonne get bounced by Tennessee in round 1 or something

• joephoto

@synth said...

watching the bills fanbase strut around this year after 2 decades of irrelevance outside of a first round playoff exit to jacksonville and a first round playoff exit to houston has been hilarious

As a Patriots fan since the 60s I’ve watched the Bills a lot, and I hear ya.

But I really really like this Josh Allen.

• squidkill

@joephoto said...

oh i hear ya . nothing against the players. i hope the kid does well. i’ve spent some quality time in orchard park over the years 😂👌
    xmas photo shoot Joe?

• Gtzerphy

@ValuableTrader said...

Yeah, I don’t think Wentz is horrible, I just don’t think he fits the offense. He needs a new system. The Eagles may be better off with Hurts, shotgun/spread out and throw. Wentz needs to run the ball 10+ times a game I think, in an offense that is run first/built around the run-game. Unfortunately, not many teams in today’s NFL that do this good other than the Ravens and he’s no Lamar, but something more down and dirty is what I envision. He’s an old style QB in a new age, let it fly NFL.

The Eagles WR’s get no separation, none are NFL caliber players. They are jammed at the line of scrimmage and thrown off their routes. It also doesn’t help that 4/5 of the O-line is out and Wentz has no time to throw. Goedert and/or Ertz are often doubled teamed.

• joephoto

@squidkill said...

xmas photo shoot Joe?

Socially Distant for the time being.

• Supersharpie

When is DK going to payout the Best Ball contests? Week 13 is over.

• parrothead112

McKissic if Gibson is out?

• jdtrey

@parrothead112 said...

McKissic if Gibson is out?

He probably gets a couple extra carries but I imagine Barber’s getting most of the 1st/2nd/GL work

• Hjd29

@MattyK1981 said...

Could easily be 8-4…came down to the goaline vs Seattle, fumble in Buffalo on the 12. Then toss in Hoyer vs KC (yes I know its KC, not saying we would’ve won), then the garbage game vs Denver with all field goals. Aside from the 49ers game we aren’t exactly getting blown out over here.

Not making excuses by any means but this Pats team isn’t nearly as bad as people on here think they are…

• Lbb11

@Landa501 said...

You shouldn’t even be looking at the slate until at least Thursday, maybe later. If you are your process is wrong.

Don’t agree with this. I start my list of players I like after the Monday night game. I go entirely by matchups and price. This takes outsider input out of the equation. Then I revise the list through the week based on the few podcasts I listen to, data and injuries. If I don’t do the initial build, my core list is way too influenced (I know because I have operated this way a few times). Bottom line: your process is your process and there is not a right or wrong one.

• Lbb11

@IronMonkey415 said...

Which Bengals WR will shred my Cowboys?
    Boyd or Higgins?

Higgins in a good spot but I’m not sure I want 2+ players in that game.

• Lbb11

@Ricolasvegas said...

13 game slate… ownership should be spread thinner…. Top RB projections according to another site. Cmac 20%, Eckler 19%, Henry 15% Looks like im going back to Henry again… great bounce back spot.

If Aaron Jones is not 30 percent, then I will have 50 percent.

• squidkill

@Hjd29 said...

Could easily be 8-4…came down to the goaline vs Seattle, fumble in Buffalo on the 12. Then toss in Hoyer vs KC (yes I know its KC, not saying we would’ve won), then the garbage game vs Denver with all field goals. Aside from the 49ers game we aren’t exactly getting blown out over here.

Not making excuses by any means but this Pats team isn’t nearly as bad as people on here think they are…

Yeah, but if my aunt would have cancelled that appointment then I never would have met my Uncle

• BIF

@Gtzerphy said...

The Eagles WR’s get no separation, none are NFL caliber players. They are jammed at the line of scrimmage and thrown off their routes. It also doesn’t help that 4/5 of the O-line is out and Wentz has no time to throw. Goedert and/or Ertz are often doubled teamed.

11 different starting 5’s on the OL in 12 games plus 3 different starting TE1’s with injuries to Ertz and Goedert at diff points in the season as well.

Totally agree on zero separation from the WRs and I think I said the same thing here a week or two ago and that Wentz needs a fresh start somewhere – the problem is that the teams’s who may need a new QB1 and who’d take a chance on him are all messed up in their own ways as much as the Eagles. Going to the Jets, Jags, Lions are no better for him to get-right.

• synth

@BIF said...

11 different starting 5’s on the OL in 12 games plus 3 different starting TE1’s with injuries to Ertz and Goedert at diff points in the season as well.

Totally agree on zero separation from the WRs and I think I said the same thing here a week or two ago and that Wentz needs a fresh start somewhere – the problem is that the teams’s who may need a new QB1 and who’d take a chance on him are all messed up in their own ways as much as the Eagles. Going to the Jets, Jags, Lions are no better for him to get-right.

I think Indy makes a lot of sense for him. Reconnect with Reich, good team around him that won’t make him carry the load, and good talent around him. Team has a lot of open cap space too and with that contract might even be able to get it for basically nothing else (maybe get something back for taking the contract even)

• kia12345678

RG Overall Ranking

Play Z. Pascal. Thank me later.

• miggs6876

@MattyK1981 said...

I second this. It borderlines orgasmic. Bills Mafia#1.

• miggs6876

@MattyK1981 said...

Hurts is a tougher counter than Wentz has been this year. NO DST likely still a great play, but anything is an upgrade to whatever the fuck Wentz was doing out there

Not sure what happened to Wentz? He has been terrible. I remember watching him early and thinking wow that looks like a franchise QB. He stood tall in the pocket and threw it well under pressure. I guess it was a small sample size. Obviously, he has lost his confidence. Wondering if he will ever get those glimpses of greatness back?

• miggs6876

@synth said...

I think it’s fair game to strut when your team is playing well regardless of the past. Part of the fun is cheering for and against teams. Do your thing Bills fan.

• miggs6876

@joephoto said...

Most Patriot fans I’ve encountered strutted their asses off. To the point of mocking other teams like the Bills. A little payback is definitely understandable. Not saying you were one of those fans.

• miggs6876

@Hjd29 said...

I don’t think the Patriots are very good. Cam Newton sucks, the defense isn’t consistent, and your wide receivers suck. They lost those games because they aren’t good. You should know good teams find a way to win while bad teams find a way to lose. Reality check sir.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).