4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( 13.5 ) at Seattle ( -13.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( -8.5 ) at Detroit ( 8.5 ) —- T: 54.5
    4:25 PM EST : Washington ( 4.5 ) at San Francisco ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Atlanta ( -2.5 ) at LA Chargers ( 2.5 ) —- T: 49.5
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( -7 ) at Philadelphia ( 7 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -2 ) at Buffalo ( 2 ) —- T: —

Monday, 12/14
    8:15 PM EST : Baltimore ( -1 ) at Cleveland ( 1 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• thenefariousone

https://g.espncdn.com/s/ffldraftkit/20/NFLDK2020_CS_WRCBchartWeek14po.pdf?addata=2020=WRCB_chtsht_week14po_xxx

• BIF

@thenefariousone said...

https://g.espncdn.com/s/ffldraftkit/20/NFLDK2020_CS_WRCBchartWeek14po.pdf?addata=2020=WRCB_chtsht_week14po_xxx

👍 thanks for posting these weekly

• emnj69

@Ndepompei said...

Jets stack for all the cash

as a lifelong Jets fan-sad and disgusting but true-I think Jets will get smoked(no bold cold here)
    Darnold is bad on the road-like really bad and they have no real running back-gore is hurt the other two are scrubs-Mims one of the lone bright spots is not going to play. There are two plays to consider from the Jets-Perriman who I like best and crowder-crowder probably will score more points but Perriman has the ability to go deep and no way I can pay the price for crowder-some would say that makes him a great gpp guy but at his price I can find better players with a ceiling as high or higher and dont have a floor of 2-5 points

• IT4MVP

Does anyone have a legit answer on who Tre White will cover vs Pitt?? Last week I asked the same and played Deebo over Ayiuk when Davis was actually on Deebo

• ValuableTrader

My cash defenses this week are Colts/Saints/Hawks. Anybody heavy elsewhere?

• Lbb11

@emnj69 said...

as a lifelong Jets fan-sad and disgusting but true-I think Jets will get smoked(no bold cold here)
    Darnold is bad on the road-like really bad and they have no real running back-gore is hurt the other two are scrubs-Mims one of the lone bright spots is not going to play. There are two plays to consider from the Jets-Perriman who I like best and crowder-crowder probably will score more points but Perriman has the ability to go deep and no way I can pay the price for crowder-some would say that makes him a great gpp guy but at his price I can find better players with a ceiling as high or higher and dont have a floor of 2-5 points

Perriman makes sense as a cheap run back to an expensive Wilson stack. If looking for Jet dart throws, Berrios at the min might make sense if Mims is out.

• dominicanpapi

@ValuableTrader said...

My cash defenses this week are Colts/Saints/Hawks. Anybody heavy elsewhere?

I like WFT defense.

• MattyK1981

Tonight may be the 2nd hardest I’ve ever cheered for the LA Rams, outside of the most boring SB game of all time a couple years back. A 7th loss + their 5-4 AFC record is a dagger with everyone already ahead of them.

8-8 would look good on NE, enough to think they’re still good. At least they’ll have the draft to look forward to.

Go Bills!!

• MattyK1981

aside from the NE jabs, who were we a week early on this week?!? seems like there’s always a couple of guys that go over-owned and bust, and then follow up with a big game the week after at a fraction of the ownership.

• Hjd29

@miggs6876 said...

I don’t think the Patriots are very good. Cam Newton sucks, the defense isn’t consistent, and your wide receivers suck. They lost those games because they aren’t good. You should know good teams find a way to win while bad teams find a way to lose. Reality check sir.

You are a football god. A true guru to recognize that we have no receivers or any tight end presence. I guess according to you, losing to Russ and the Seahawks the way they did, and losing to Buffalo the way they did, two top teams this year, must mean they are terrible!

Kick rocks buddy stop watching your phone and start watching the games.

• marker0357

@synth said...

I think Indy makes a lot of sense for him. Reconnect with Reich, good team around him that won’t make him carry the load, and good talent around him. Team has a lot of open cap space too and with that contract might even be able to get it for basically nothing else (maybe get something back for taking the contract even)

Yuck. Hell no!

• zovyn

@Hjd29 said...

You are a football god. A true guru to recognize that we have no receivers or any tight end presence. I guess according to you, losing to Russ and the Seahawks the way they did, and losing to Buffalo the way they did, two top teams this year, must mean they are terrible!

Kick rocks buddy stop watching your phone and start watching the games.

One shouldn’t let love or hatred of a team/organization bleed over into DFS decisions in general. I lost a lot of money early on playing a couple Lions every weekend mainly because I hoped they would do well and/or I felt it would be more fun if I won money betting on ‘my guys’.

Obviously that was dumb.

The Patriots are not a shitty football team. Let’s go back to last week where there were a LOT of posts screaming about how bad NE DST was and how badly the Chargers were going to go off on them. I’m not a Pats fan in general but I was vocal about that being a bad take.

How’d that turn out?

• MattyK1981

that HJD29 quote will age well in about 11hrs, you guys are right there man don’t let stats and numbers get in the way of a good narrative, you guys are real close, probably should keep Cam around too he’s been awesome!

• Ricolasvegas

@Lbb11 said...

If Aaron Jones is not 30 percent, then I will have 50 percent.

If I knew Jones was gonna get 20 carries think it would be an easy lock button situation. But of course last time they played Detroit he only needed 18 carriers and a few catches to go for 48 DK points…

also with Cmac news from his coach that he’s banged up… Im guessing he wont come in near 20% now ?

• Landa501

• infantryboys

@miggs6876 said...

Not sure what happened to Wentz? He has been terrible. I remember watching him early and thinking wow that looks like a franchise QB. He stood tall in the pocket and threw it well under pressure. I guess it was a small sample size. Obviously, he has lost his confidence. Wondering if he will ever get those glimpses of greatness back?

Wentz’s career is starting to take a very David Carr like trajectory. No offensive line, getting sacked numerous times, mechanics getting screwed up as a result and complete lack of confidence.

• NarrowJ

I’ve never seen so many Q tags.

• zovyn

@Landa501 said...

It’s not a matter of being cool it’s a matter of becoming a better player. Doing research on Monday or Tuesday will make you a worse player because you are using data that is not accurate. Like I said, people that are doing this are doing it out of boredom. Nobody needs to start researching a slate 5,6 days in advance.

Overall I still think this is an absolutely ridiculous thing to say.

Researching in advance can help you know what changes over the course of the week. Lines move/adjust. Different player injuries change over the course of a week making them more or less likely to be OUT when they have Q tags all week long. There is a hell of a LOT more information that comes out over the course of an NFL week in 2020 than in previous seasons.

Stating that it makes you a “worse player” is moronic unless you’re only talking about somebody who does their research on Mon/Tue, locks a lineup and never revisits it with more research – and yes, I think we all can agree that that is dumb.

The more likely reality is that people who are researching on Mon/Tue are also researching on Wed/Thur and Fri/Sat as well and evaluating the evolving data that comes throughout the week is the best way to see the overall picture IMO.

• zeeshan2

CMC limited at practice today sigh

• thenefariousone

Someone else usually posts the rotoballer matchup chart, but here it is:
    https://www.rotoballer.com/wr-cornerback-matchups-week-14-fantasy-sleepers/812932

• Lbb11

@Ricolasvegas said...

If I knew Jones was gonna get 20 carries think it would be an easy lock button situation. But of course last time they played Detroit he only needed 18 carriers and a few catches to go for 48 DK points…

also with Cmac news from his coach that he’s banged up… Im guessing he wont come in near 20% now ?

Ok now I’m going 70 percent.

• MattyK1981

I like the concentration of targets on the CAR side, not sure if its a viable stack scenario with the game total around 47, but I do like cheap Teddy + Robbie and build from there.

• Bnett2210

@BIF said...

11 different starting 5’s on the OL in 12 games plus 3 different starting TE1’s with injuries to Ertz and Goedert at diff points in the season as well.

Totally agree on zero separation from the WRs and I think I said the same thing here a week or two ago and that Wentz needs a fresh start somewhere – the problem is that the teams’s who may need a new QB1 and who’d take a chance on him are all messed up in their own ways as much as the Eagles. Going to the Jets, Jags, Lions are no better for him to get-right.

I think SF makes sense. I hate seeing all the talk of him being bad. Yea, he’s had a terrible season but given his situation with what he has had to play with and all the sacks (some are his fault) but Wentz is used to being able to play his way, and that does come with some mistakes, but this year soon as they drafted Hurts I had a feeling it would negatively impact Wentz. When you’re a QB and you feel like your playing on a short leash and they’re just looking for reasons to see what they have in the other guy, it kills your confidence. The decision making is on him, but I attribute a lot of his decline this year in the staff. He already struggled with some confidence issues apparently, and you give him a big deal to only go draft another QB?? It don’t make a lot of sense and it don’t scream to Wentz that these guys have my back. You let him go to a team with average or above average line with a couple weapons, like San Fran or even Washington, something like that and he would put all those talks to bed I believe.

• Bnett2210

@IT4MVP said...

Does anyone have a legit answer on who Tre White will cover vs Pitt?? Last week I asked the same and played Deebo over Ayiuk when Davis was actually on Deebo

I could be wrong but I think it would be Claypool. I believe the way it’s listed is White on Claypool, Wallace on Diontae and Johnson on Juju. If Wallace is on Diontae then that matchup will be one to exploit. I like Juju also, but as a cheap punt James Washington is in play. He is the one they know don’t drop the ball and Tomlin has already stated they will catch the ball or get replaced. The receivers are too good to be having the drop issues they have, but I think it’s just them trying to do too much before they secure the catch.

Pitt passing game in order of how I like it this week is: Johnson, Juju, Ebron, Washington, Claypool

On the other side I think Nelson will be back for Pitt which helps a lot and I think Haden has a chance to play. The Steelers don’t do a lot of the shadowing, but with Diggs if Haden is out they might try and get Nelson on him more than usual. Both of them out last week was able to help Washington exploit it with Sims.

• Bnett2210

If Zeke plays, how much interest is there?? If he doesn’t play then Pollard become the chalk??

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).