4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( 13.5 ) at Seattle ( -13.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( -8.5 ) at Detroit ( 8.5 ) —- T: 54.5
    4:25 PM EST : Washington ( 4.5 ) at San Francisco ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Atlanta ( -2.5 ) at LA Chargers ( 2.5 ) —- T: 49.5
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( -7 ) at Philadelphia ( 7 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -2 ) at Buffalo ( 2 ) —- T: —

Monday, 12/14
    8:15 PM EST : Baltimore ( -1 ) at Cleveland ( 1 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

@noddy said...

Who’s our captain tonight?

I’d start with Josh Allen

• zeeshan2

Hell yes. Aiyuk with that garbage time got me cashing in to almost all my LUs!

• odanny

@NarrowJ said...

What do you guys like tonight? I think it goes under, barely, but not enough I feel confident betting it. None of the player props interest me.

I’m thinking under, because of the cold, windy weather, but neither team can run the ball, so I imagine both QB’s are going to be chucking it all night long, which is keeping me away from betting it too. Normally I’d be on the over at 48.5 and these two teams, but not feeling it tonight.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

Profitable day. Once again one player away from a massive day. But a win is a win.

• noddy

@monarch said...

I’d start with Josh Allen

That’s what I did.

• MattyK1981

@NarrowJ said...

What do you guys like tonight? I think it goes under, barely, but not enough I feel confident betting it. None of the player props interest me.

Bills onslaught!

• XxHeisenbergxX

@superjon said...

James Conner – Beast of the Night

Oh boy LMAO

• zovyn

My single LU shot on the IND@LV game paid for my entire weekend. :)

• XxHeisenbergxX

I am betting the over tonight..Bills should have no issues moving the ball if they operate around the middle of the field with the Steelers D decimated by injuries and I think Big Ben and company will need to go blow for blow..this could be a last possession wins type of game..UNLESS the Steelers miraculously find a running game but I don’t think that happens tonight. Ben is going to have to throw..if its productive or not will be the key. If it was anything like last week Bills may roll and cover the over on their own.

• homers1226

@noddy said...

beasley or was he flavor of the week club last week ?

• BIF

@thehazyone said...

We jinxed the Eagles DST BIF

Yup but some late sacks helped

• Skee

Got 2 Bills lineups and a Steelers, trying to play Diggs kept throwing off any balanced lineup I had. Got a Bills TE or RB in each hoping they are low due to Steeler reputation, then again they’ve had that reputation for almost 50 years so maybe a couple LBs going out means nothing

• BIF

@yisman said...

damn, I could’ve used OT in LA

How could Atlanta allow that 26 yard completion right at the end like that?

Easy – They are 4-9

• BIF

@monarch said...

I like Devin Singletary at his price. Steelers missing a bunch of linebackers. Also like Jaylen Samuels as the third down back with Booger not active.

I’ll double down with some more James Washington. Bills have a weak spot at corner in Levi Wallace and I think he will get matched up on James Washington a bit.

Like the Samuels call – I have a bunch

• JDeight

How does everyone feel about Juju?

• homers1226

lite duty till the really really need him

• monarch

Only guys I really like at CPT are Josh Allen, Stephon Diggs and Chase Claypool for their ceilings. I think the bargain CPT is a mistake tonight but I also thought Hines was a better play than Taylor which will take awhile to live down lol.

• Steverino01

@noddy said...

Captain Beasley done me right last Monday night, So I’m going with him again tonight.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Geez – I have so much singletary. 2% in FD Gunslinger. I’m a genius or a dumb idiot

• bluesunday1287

@yisman said...

damn, I could’ve used OT in LA

How could Atlanta allow that 26 yard completion right at the end like that?

You and I Both! I finished 11th and 20th in two single entry GPP’s. I was hoping for OT in the ATL Game. Turned 8.00 of entries into 600.00

Trubisky
    Eckler
    J. Taylor
    Keenan Allen
    Calvin Ridley
    Allen Robinson
    Kmet
    Tim Patrick
    Dallas D

• Bkbrlr

@thehazyone said...

Profitable day. Once again one player away from a massive day. But a win is a win.

I hear ya. I did an afternoon slate and put my worst lineup (still cashed $600) in the Wildcat when my main lineup in the $12 contest. Had I switched them, I’d be up 7k.

• yisman

I played a lot of volume on the showdown with Snell captain.

Risky business.

• zeeshan2

Johnson man. Stop dropping stuff

• Steverino01

Johnson needs to lay off the buttered popcorn before the game.

• Steverino01

@yisman said...

I played a lot of volume on the showdown with Snell captain.

Risky business.

Snell is hardly playable with Conner out of the lineup, much less with Conner in the lineup.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).