4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( 13.5 ) at Seattle ( -13.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( -8.5 ) at Detroit ( 8.5 ) —- T: 54.5
    4:25 PM EST : Washington ( 4.5 ) at San Francisco ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Atlanta ( -2.5 ) at LA Chargers ( 2.5 ) —- T: 49.5
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( -7 ) at Philadelphia ( 7 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -2 ) at Buffalo ( 2 ) —- T: —

Monday, 12/14
    8:15 PM EST : Baltimore ( -1 ) at Cleveland ( 1 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• BIF

DK doing a $20 2-game Saturday Milly this upcoming weekend

Then no $20 Milly on Sunday with a $10 one instead.

• squidkill

@mike42 said...

How much you win?

$25 off $5 SE. 200/23,000. Peanuts my friend. Peanuts

Someday

• mike42

@squidkill said...

$25 off $5 SE. 200/23,000. Peanuts my friend. Peanuts

Someday

It’s nuts but you really have to play to win. You fall out of the top 10 and you win a pair of shoes instead of some jewelry or a car.

BIF taught me to stop playing in contests that give out 1/3 to first place. Honestly, he posted about it a few times and I decided to stop chasing those crappy contests.

• Alvance83

@mike42 said...

I’m just catching up now that the night game is over. I didn’t watch the game really or I did, but along with 4 others. His TD was the last leg of two huge same game parlays for me, the bigger one paid out +11130 (I had $10) on it. IDK even know how they got to the one yd line but I’ll take it. Did Hurts outscore him overall?

Nope Tua out scored him plenty. Hurts should of and could of had a couple TDs but they didn’t try to run him from inside the 5.
    I still had great day though so smiling
    Cashed all 3 of my teaser plays
    Went 2-3 on my single game plays
    Cashed 3-4 prop parlays
    Had a 200 point lineup on dk and min cashed on my other 2 lineups

• Speedy0108

Hey does anyone know the winning number from fanduel 4pm only big tournaments?

Thanks

• ifthethunder

@BIF said...

DK doing a $20 2-game Saturday Milly this upcoming weekend

Then no $20 Milly on Sunday with a $10 one instead.

Harrumph. My good lineup (187.38 DK points) went 4/4 in quarter ticket contests. Not sure I want to use them on a 2 game slate.
    ~

• MattyK1981

Tomlin’s undying love of punting the football away from literally anywhere on the field + Tomlin “making a point” with your best receiver this year in a game that really mattered, I think someone got outcoached last night.

• Highandinside

@MattyK1981 said...

Tomlin’s undying love of punting the football away from literally anywhere on the field + Tomlin “making a point” with your best receiver this year in a game that really mattered, I think someone got outcoached last night.

I faded Johnson and went Washington and Claypool. Should of gone JuJu instead of Claypool and I would have done even better. Glad I stayed away from the Steelers run game. Conners is not a premium back. Made pretty good cash anyways.

• damionismyname

@MattyK1981 said...

he’s been getting outcoached lately for sure. maybe not him but the oc is doing the same thing every game and its not working.

• miggs6876

@damionismyname said...

he’s been getting outcoached lately for sure. maybe not him but the oc is doing the same thing every game and its not working.

Are you kidding me? They are 11-2 and just lost to a red hot Bills team. Plus, they were missing 4 defensive starters. Sure, they have running back issues and wr drop problems. I’m no Steeler fan but they are still one of the teams to beat in the AFC. Let’s not write them off.

• squidkill

@miggs6876 said...

Are you kidding me? They are 11-2 and just lost to a red hot Bills team. Plus, they were missing 4 defensive starters. Sure, they have running back issues and wr drop problems. I’m no Steeler fan but they are still one of the team’s to beat in the AFC. Let’s not write them off.

Steelers are frauds!!!!

• Jokey401

“Do yourself a favor and go down to WFT D and take the savings somewhere else. $400“

Plus all the points!

• yisman

https://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2020/12/14/josh-jacobs-trolls-fantasy-football-owners

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).