4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( 13.5 ) at Seattle ( -13.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( -8.5 ) at Detroit ( 8.5 ) —- T: 54.5
    4:25 PM EST : Washington ( 4.5 ) at San Francisco ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Atlanta ( -2.5 ) at LA Chargers ( 2.5 ) —- T: 49.5
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( -7 ) at Philadelphia ( 7 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -2 ) at Buffalo ( 2 ) —- T: —

Monday, 12/14
    8:15 PM EST : Baltimore ( -1 ) at Cleveland ( 1 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• dominicanpapi

@Bnett2210 said...

If Zeke plays, how much interest is there?? If he doesn’t play then Pollard become the chalk??

I like Pollard regardless. Calf injuries, especially for running backs can be brutal. McCarthy has already come out and said Zeke won’t do much at practice today or tomorrow. This team has nothing to play for, it would actually benefit them to sit him and just try and get a higher pick.

• NarrowJ

Zeke with single digit fantasy points in 4 of his last 7 and 14 or less fantasy points in 6 of his last 7… but then again, look at the scores of those games. DAL playing from behind in pretty much all of them. This is CIN, however, and DAL is favored by 3 1/2 points. I’ll have exposure to one or the other, depending on Zeke’s status.

This is kind of an interesting game from a fantasy perspective imo. Zeke/Pollard (whoever is in) looks to have a positive game script for the first time in a few weeks, prices are good on either one, especially Pollard if Zeke is out. However, CIN is more middle-of-the-pack against the run and has held opponents to below 4 yds/carry the past two weeks. Meanwhile DAL has been giving up fantasy points to running backs like crazy, but I’m not confident in CIN to do much of anything offensively even against whatever DAL trots out there. Bernard has been disappointing. Just seems like a really weird one to get a handle on to me.

• zeeshan2

AJ Brown out of practice today

• Ricolasvegas

Corey Davis chalk week? what could go wrong ?

• dominicanpapi

Hasn’t the trend been AJ misses Wednesday and Thursday but practices on Friday?

• Rickytango13

@Hjd29 said...

You are a football god. A true guru to recognize that we have no receivers or any tight end presence. I guess according to you, losing to Russ and the Seahawks the way they did, and losing to Buffalo the way they did, two top teams this year, must mean they are terrible!

Kick rocks buddy stop watching your phone and start watching the games.

What about the way they beat the flacco-led jets? Needing a 4th quarter comeback against the worst team in the NFL isn’t exactly confidence inspiring

• ghost3490

@ValuableTrader said...

My cash defenses this week are Colts/Saints/Hawks. Anybody heavy elsewhere?

Panthers???

• zovyn

Jordan Reed narrative anyone?

:)

• miggs6876

@Hjd29 said...

You are a football god. A true guru to recognize that we have no receivers or any tight end presence. I guess according to you, losing to Russ and the Seahawks the way they did, and losing to Buffalo the way they did, two top teams this year, must mean they are terrible!

The truth hurts huh? When your resort to personal attacks that’s usually the case. I’ll glady take the high road. Have a. blessed day.

• miggs6876

@Hjd29 said...

What part of my post do you disagree with?

• miggs6876

@MattyK1981 said...

that HJD29 quote will age well in about 11hrs, you guys are right there man don’t let stats and numbers get in the way of a good narrative, you guys are real close, probably should keep Cam around too he’s been awesome!

👍

• miggs6876

@Bnett2210 said...

I could be wrong but I think it would be Claypool. I believe the way it’s listed is White on Claypool, Wallace on Diontae and Johnson on Juju. If Wallace is on Diontae then that matchup will be one to exploit. I like Juju also, but as a cheap punt James Washington is in play. He is the one they know don’t drop the ball and Tomlin has already stated they will catch the ball or get replaced. The receivers are too good to be having the drop issues they have, but I think it’s just them trying to do too much before they secure the catch.

Pitt passing game in order of how I like it this week is: Johnson, Juju, Ebron, Washington, Claypool

On the other side I think Nelson will be back for Pitt which helps a lot and I think Haden has a chance to play. The Steelers don’t do a lot of the shadowing, but with Diggs if Haden is out they might try and get Nelson on him more than usual. Both of them out last week was able to help Washington exploit it with Sims.

I’m thinking the Bills lose to Pitt this week. The Bills are coming off a huge Monday night game and may naturally have a little let down. More importantly, Allen does not play nearly as well when pressured. His stats clearly back this up. The Bills will NOT be able to run vs Pitt. Pitt has an elite pass rush. Pitt coming off a bad loss should be focused and ready for a bounce back. As for DFS, I’m pretty much fading this game. Any thoughts?

• marker0357

@ValuableTrader said...

My cash defenses this week are Colts/Saints/Hawks. Anybody heavy elsewhere?

hmmm, possibly CAR as a cheap alternative? NYG?

• jdtrey

@miggs6876 said...

I’m thinking the Bills lose to Pitt this week. The Bills are coming off a huge Monday night game and may naturally have a little let down. More importantly, Allen does not play nearly as well when pressured. His stats clearly back this up. The Bills will NOT be able to run vs Pitt. Pitt has an elite pass rush. Pitt coming off a bad loss should be focused and ready for a bounce back. As for DFS, I’m pretty much fading this game. Any thoughts?

Just to add to this, Pittsburgh doesn’t have to play a random 2pm weekday game this week on short rest either..
    Everything added up to this past week being a let down spot for them. The defense might get healthier this week.
    They got the loss out of the way, Ben might make a statement against the Bills this week.

• miggs6876

@jdtrey said...

Just to add to this, Pittsburgh doesn’t have to play a random 2pm weekday game this week on short rest either..
    Everything added up to this past week being a let down spot for them. The defense might get healthier this week.
    They got the loss out of the way, Ben might make a statement against the Bills this week.

Hoping Ben has one of his bad road games. The Bills pass rush has been picking it up, getting turnovers, and Steelers aren’t running the ball well. If we see vintage Ben with his wr weapons the Steelers will be tough to beat. Same goes for Allen.

• ifthethunder

There are 5 non-QBs above 8,000 on DK this week:

Dalvin Cook
    Davante Adams
    Derrick Henry
    Tyreek Hill
    DK Metcalf

(CMC is doubtful, so I left him out.) You can jam 2 in a lineup if you want, I just tried it. But it does not look optimal. Who do you pick? I like Adams a ton. But…this seems like a Henry week, doesn’t it?
    ~

• 33BeRad

@zovyn said...

Jordan Reed narrative anyone?

:)

Run it in an Alex Smith revenge game stack!

• MattyK1981

@miggs6876 said...

We don’t have much of a run game to begin with, so its our passing game vs the PIT secondary. I’m pretty sure if they are vulnerable against anything it’s the pass, so at least its a pivot to our strength.

If Pouncey is back I lean Steelers in a close game, but the Bills have been shocking people all season.

• 33BeRad

@ifthethunder said...

Dalvin Cook
    Davante Adams
    Derrick Henry
    Tyreek Hill
    DK Metcalf

(CMC is doubtful, so I left him out.) You can jam 2 in a lineup if you want, I just tried it. But it does not look optimal. Who do you pick? I like Adams a ton. But…this seems like a Henry week, doesn’t it?
    ~

How about none of them to have different lineup construction?

• squidkill

@MattyK1981 said...

We don’t have much of a run game to begin with, so its our passing game vs the PIT secondary. I’m pretty sure if they are vulnerable against anything it’s the pass, so at least its a pivot to our strength.

If Pouncey is back I lean Steelers in a close game, but the Bills have been shocking people all season.

What???? Bills have been shocking people all season? I’m sorry? They were picked to win the division and who did they shock? Seattle? They lost to KC, they are doing what people predicted, not shocking a soul.

• Bnett2210

@jdtrey said...

We actually won’t get healthier on D, gonna be worse. We will likely be without Haden. We’re going to be out Spillane and now Vince Williams. The top 3 ILB’s out, Bud obviously out and I’d say Haden won’t play either. The Avery Williamson trade helps the Spillane loss, but now with Vince on the covid list, the MLB for him will be likely a converted safety. Without Haden, if it’s Justin Layne, while he has shown some promise, he will get burnt a couple times. The D-line and TJ are going to really have to bring some pressure to help the Haden and Vince loss.

• ghost3490

@Lbb11 said...

Perriman makes sense as a cheap run back to an expensive Wilson stack. If looking for Jet dart throws, Berrios at the min might make sense if Mims is out.

Lbb check inbox

• Ricolasvegas

@ifthethunder said...

Dalvin Cook
    Davante Adams
    Derrick Henry
    Tyreek Hill
    DK Metcalf

~

Adams- team implied total 32 pts
    Henry- team implied total 30
    DK- team implied total 30

I don’t see how we don’t play these 3 with huge Vegas totals. I’m off Cook this week vs Tampa. keep hearing DK is gonna be 7% owned somehow which is crazy in a game he could easily score 2 TDs.

• Joeltimb

Very narrative based, but Deebo Samuel after Deebo (from Friday) passed away could be something. You just know he has a special TD celebration he wants to unleash. Good pivot off Aiyuk too.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).