4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( 13.5 ) at Seattle ( -13.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( -8.5 ) at Detroit ( 8.5 ) —- T: 54.5
    4:25 PM EST : Washington ( 4.5 ) at San Francisco ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Atlanta ( -2.5 ) at LA Chargers ( 2.5 ) —- T: 49.5
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( -7 ) at Philadelphia ( 7 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -2 ) at Buffalo ( 2 ) —- T: —

Monday, 12/14
    8:15 PM EST : Baltimore ( -1 ) at Cleveland ( 1 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Hjd29

@miggs6876 said...

The truth hurts huh? When your resort to personal attacks that’s usually the case. I’ll glady take the high road. Have a. blessed day.

What part of that was a personal attack? Because I told you to kick rocks? Bit sensitive are you, eh?

• Eyehatetodd

@ifthethunder said...

There are 5 non-QBs above 8,000 on DK this week:

Dalvin Cook
    Davante Adams
    Derrick Henry
    Tyreek Hill
    DK Metcalf

(CMC is doubtful, so I left him out.) You can jam 2 in a lineup if you want, I just tried it. But it does not look optimal. Who do you pick? I like Adams a ton. But…this seems like a Henry week, doesn’t it?
    ~

Give me all the Davante Adams over any of the high priced RBs. He’s been more consistent then any of them, and at that price you’re basically banking on around 30pts to pay off the salary..which he’s been close to doing most weeks since he’s been healthy. I mean Rodgers has been throwing him fades from the 2yd line..

• Ricolasvegas

@Eyehatetodd said...

Give me all the Davante Adams over any of the high priced RBs. He’s been more consistent then any of them, and at that price you’re basically banking on around 30pts to pay off the salary..which he’s been close to doing most weeks since he’s been healthy. I mean Rodgers has been throwing him fades from the 2yd line..

Yeah Adams basically is the goal-line back for the Pack… I just keep looking at that game A Jones had against Detroit the first time where he scored 3 TDS…. he has to break a long one to smash. Which he could very well could do vs Detroit… Im gonna have shares of both for sure.

• IT4MVP

I’m liking Brady a lot to have a big game vs this terrible Vikings secondary. The GOAT coming off a bye refocused and close to a must win game for Tampa. Question is who to pair him with. Maybe Evans/Gronk or Evans/Godwin

• BIF

@miggs6876 said...

I’m thinking the Bills lose to Pitt this week. The Bills are coming off a huge Monday night game and may naturally have a little let down. More importantly, Allen does not play nearly as well when pressured. His stats clearly back this up. The Bills will NOT be able to run vs Pitt. Pitt has an elite pass rush. Pitt coming off a bad loss should be focused and ready for a bounce back. As for DFS, I’m pretty much fading this game. Any thoughts?

Steelers are down another LB as Vince Williams out for C19 – starting to be a pretty big hole in the middle of that defense compared to 3-4 weeks ago.

Steelers like down to using a converted Safety at LB as they have lost Bush, Gilbert, Spillane and now Williams.

If you can’t beat the Steelers now, the Bills are who many still think they are….,

• Rickytango13

@Ricolasvegas said...

Adams- team implied total 32 pts
    Henry- team implied total 30
    DK- team implied total 30

I don’t see how we don’t play these 3 with huge Vegas totals. I’m off Cook this week vs Tampa. keep hearing DK is gonna be 7% owned somehow which is crazy in a game he could easily score 2 TDs.

I’m going Jones instead of adams. Feels like he’s due for a 40 burger

• miggs6876

@Hjd29 said...

What part of that was a personal attack? Because I told you to kick rocks? Bit sensitive are you, eh?

Not really. I wouldn’t expect anything different from a patriots fan. Read your post again. Sarcastically calling me a football god and football guru. Telling me to kick rocks and stop playing on my phone. I guess those aren’t attacks but rather compliments. I apologize and thank you for your kind words. Next, I suppose you are going to tell me how great your patriots played last night. Anyways, there really isn’t any place for this kind of nonsense…

• Bnett2210

@BIF said...

Steelers are down another LB as Vince Williams out for C19 – starting to be a pretty big hole in the middle of that defense compared to 3-4 weeks ago.

Steelers like down to using a converted Safety at LB as they have lost Bush, Gilbert, Spillane and now Williams.

If you can’t beat the Steelers now, the Bills are who many still think they are….,

Yea I mentioned earlier about Vince out. The Avery Williamson trade is coming up big right now, I would say he’s better than Spillane anyways, but using Allen at the other MLB for Vince is big loss. I expect even more sub packages.

The big loss will be Haden. I don’t think he’s going to play. So 3-4 weeks ago to now it’s a D without Bud, Spillane, Vince, Haden. Last week not having Nelson hurt but he will be back this week, but soon as Haden went out they had more success and completed the long pass to Sims shortly after he was out, and that play is what put them in FG range. As a Steelers fan, if we’re able to pull this W out with those injuries and 3 games in 12 days with no rushing attack, I would say it would be the most impressive W of the season we would have.

• miggs6876

@BIF said...

True. I didn’t realize all the Steeler set backs and injuries. Several here including you have made it clear. Definitely, helps the Bills chances. The game should give us an idea on how good or not good the Bills are.

• miggs6876

@Bnett2210 said...

Yea I mentioned earlier about Vince out. The Avery Williamson trade is coming up big right now, I would say he’s better than Spillane anyways, but using Allen at the other MLB for Vince is big loss. I expect even more sub packages.

The big loss will be Haden. I don’t think he’s going to play. So 3-4 weeks ago to now it’s a D without Bud, Spillane, Vince, Haden. Last week not having Nelson hurt but he will be back this week, but soon as Haden went out they had more success and completed the long pass to Sims shortly after he was out, and that play is what put them in FG range. As a Steelers fan, if we’re able to pull this W out with those injuries and 3 games in 12 days with no rushing attack, I would say it would be the most impressive W of the season we would have.

I can’t help but think about Steeler vs Bills games of the past at Orchard Park, NY. Often there were so many Steeler fans in the stands it was hard to tell who had home field advantage. The Steeler fans earned my respect.

• emnj69

like me some

and some of this guy

forget matty ice now no julio is death ….

• emnj69

fading steelers bills game-there are some high powered offenses going against some bad defenses that is where you will find me

• infantryboys

@Lbb11 said...

Perriman makes sense as a cheap run back to an expensive Wilson stack. If looking for Jet dart throws, Berrios at the min might make sense if Mims is out.

Berrios plays the slot. He’s Crowder’s backup, not Mims.

• dominicanpapi

Julio Jones officially out this week.

• Joeltimb

Julio out

• Bnett2210

@miggs6876 said...

I can’t help but think about Steeler vs Bills games of the past at Orchard Park, NY. Often there were so many Steeler fans in the stands it was hard to tell who had home field advantage. The Steeler fans earned my respect.

Yea the fan base travels well. I’ve been to games in Pittsburgh and I’ve been to games in Cincy since live close, and there is easily more Steelers fans than Bengals fans at those games. The no home field advantage stuff will make a difference in the playoffs for teams too.

• emnj69

@Joeltimb said...

Julio out

man he is talented but so fragile….

• Lbb11

@infantryboys said...

Berrios plays the slot. He’s Crowder’s backup, not Mims.

If Crowder plays, Berrios will see the majority of snaps at RWR IMO.

• MattyK1981

OK let’s hear some takes for week 14 survivor pool since I am down to the final 5 and I’ve used most of the good teams already, with only the games below left at my disposal:

1:00 PM EST : Denver ( 4 ) at Carolina ( 4 ) — T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at Cincinnati ( 3.5 ) — T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( 2.5 ) at NY Giants ( 2.5 ) — T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Tennessee ( 7 ) at Jacksonville ( 7 ) — T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : Washington ( 4.5 ) at San Francisco ( 4.5 ) — T: —

Pretty sure I’m riding with TENN, but open to being convinced on any of the above. Not sure about the formatting but I can use any of the above.

• NarrowJ

Ridley has had some nice games with Julio out this season, however the LAC secondary is very good. ATL just beat the snot out of LV 43 to 6 and LAC just got smoked by a “meh” NE team 45 to zip. Seems like a good spot for ATL to come out and lay an egg a la NE last night and for LAC to come out motivated and play well.

EDIT: Whoops, that 43 to 6 game was week 12 not week 13. Time to put down the pipe. But, I still like LAC in this one.

• Alvance83

@miggs6876 said...

True. I didn’t realize all the Steeler set backs and injuries. Several here including you have made it clear. Definitely, helps the Bills chances. The game should give us an idea on how good or not good the Bills are.

Big betting trend in this game since 89 that says 6 point tease bills and win 90% of the time. I know not much help with dfs but not bad numbers for the fellow handicappers out there

• Ricolasvegas

@emnj69 said...

man he is talented but so fragile….

think Falcons have nothing left to play for… might as well shut him down for the year

• Ricolasvegas

@MattyK1981 said...

OK let’s hear some takes for week 14 survivor pool since I am down to the final 5 and I’ve used most of the good teams already, with only the games below left at my disposal:

1:00 PM EST : Denver ( 4 ) at Carolina ( 4 ) — T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at Cincinnati ( 3.5 ) — T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( 2.5 ) at NY Giants ( 2.5 ) — T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Tennessee ( 7 ) at Jacksonville ( 7 ) — T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : Washington ( 4.5 ) at San Francisco ( 4.5 ) — T: —

Pretty sure I’m riding with TENN, but open to being convinced on any of the above. Not sure about the formatting but I can use any of the above.

How many people are left in your survivor pool is my first thought?

Denver is a dumpster fire
    Tenn- is safest pick obviously. Tenn should be ticked after last weeks terrible showing vs Browns
    Dallas- this might be only other team I would consider… just cause Cincy is so bad on offense right now. No QB, No Mixon, No Oline…
    Zona- is on the struggle bus and the Giants have a good real life defense.
    Washington- traveling all the way across the country as a dog.. not a big fan of them here.

• emnj69

my trash jets
    no mims
    crowder lookling like a no
    Perriman-is questionable and been hurting
    gore is 55 and coming off a concussion
    seattle d is terrible but if they can put up big numbers vs anybody this is the week

• Ricolasvegas

@NarrowJ said...

Ridley has had some nice games with Julio out this season, however the LAC secondary is very good. ATL just beat the snot out of LV 43 to 6 and LAC just got smoked by a “meh” NE team 45 to zip. Seems like a good spot for ATL to come out and lay an egg a la NE last night and for LAC to come out motivated and play well.

EDIT: Whoops, that 43 to 6 game was week 12 not week 13. Time to put down the pipe. But, I still like LAC in this one.

in 5 games where Ridley and Julio played full games together. Ridley is Fantasy football WR2 this year….

in 5 games Julio was out or left hurt. Ridley is Fantasy football WR19 in those weeks….

Per. Mike Clay

p.s. Hayden Hurst is Fantasy football TE #24 in the 5 games Julio missed… so does not seem to help him much either.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).