4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( 13.5 ) at Seattle ( -13.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( -8.5 ) at Detroit ( 8.5 ) —- T: 54.5
    4:25 PM EST : Washington ( 4.5 ) at San Francisco ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Atlanta ( -2.5 ) at LA Chargers ( 2.5 ) —- T: 49.5
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( -7 ) at Philadelphia ( 7 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -2 ) at Buffalo ( 2 ) —- T: —

Monday, 12/14
    8:15 PM EST : Baltimore ( -1 ) at Cleveland ( 1 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• bigwillie20

@emnj69 said...

my trash jets
    no mims
    crowder lookling like a no
    Perriman-is questionable and been hurting
    gore is 55 and coming off a concussion
    seattle d is terrible but if they can put up big numbers vs anybody this is the week

Time to call up Al Toon and Freeman McNeil

• MattyK1981

@Ricolasvegas said...

How many people are left in your survivor pool is my first thought?

I am one of 5 teams left in the survivor pool, and I think TENN is the only team I can be confident rolling out knowing that if I lost at least it was with the largest favourite on the board.

• Ricolasvegas

@emnj69 said...

my trash jets
    no mims
    crowder lookling like a no
    Perriman-is questionable and been hurting
    gore is 55 and coming off a concussion
    seattle d is terrible but if they can put up big numbers vs anybody this is the week

Good grief.. who’s Sammy gonna throw the ball to ? Seahawks should have been 3800 on Dkings before all this news came out… 3k, might be a lock button ?

Or do I now dare want to play Berrios or Jeff Smith lol ?

• NarrowJ

That’s odd, but nice information. I just saw

5-110-0 (19 DK)
    8-136-0 (25 DK)
    6-50-1 (17 DK)

Which isn’t terrible but also not alarmingly great for a guy you’re paying 7500 for on DK. I wasn’t really going there against LAC anyway though.

EDIT: Meant to quote Ricolasvegas.

• zovyn

@Ricolasvegas said...

Adams- team implied total 32 pts
    Henry- team implied total 30
    DK- team implied total 30

I don’t see how we don’t play these 3 with huge Vegas totals. I’m off Cook this week vs Tampa. keep hearing DK is gonna be 7% owned somehow which is crazy in a game he could easily score 2 TDs.

Ugh. You just talked me into putting together my first full studs-n-duds LU of the season. Squeezed in Taysom with Adams, Henry, and Metcalf with a bunch of value picks.

I don’t like how it looks. :P

• MattyK1981

Pouncey activated today for the Steelers, arrow up for PIT, arrow down for BUF

• squidkill

Good slit this week between the 100pms and 400pms best split so far this year.

• Ricolasvegas

@zovyn said...

Ugh. You just talked me into putting together my first full studs-n-duds LU of the season. Squeezed in Taysom with Adams, Henry, and Metcalf with a bunch of value picks.

I don’t like how it looks. :P

haha, i had not even considered trying to jam all 3 in the same lineup yet… but maybe with a Mike Glennon at QB. Tennesee seems to be in a shootout every week… so I think im gonna have a few Glennon teams with the high priced studs.

• Ricolasvegas

Think i’m talking myself into playing Dallas defense this week as a punt $2400 vs what I consider the worst offense in the league right now. Cincy has scored 43 total points in the last 4 games.

• zovyn

@Ricolasvegas said...

haha, i had not even considered trying to jam all 3 in the same lineup yet… but maybe with a Mike Glennon at QB. Tennesee seems to be in a shootout every week… so I think im gonna have a few Glennon teams with the high priced studs.

On FD, with Glennon you can squeeze all 3 of them in pretty easily, actually. Plenty of reasonable darts in the $4.5-$5.5 range for fill-ins – I’ve jotted down Barber, Kmet, Pollard and maybe even Laird to keep an eye on over the next few days as sub $5k guys that could perform if things roll their way… and I see another dozen guys worth looking at in the $5-$5.5k range.

Grr. I spent most of this season diligently going with balanced LUs since I ran studs-n-duds a lot last year and lost. Meh. It’s only Friday afternoon. Half of these guys could test positive Saturday night. 2020.

EDIT: Ugh. 5 minutes of looking into the current JAX receiving situation makes me think it’ll be naked Glennon. Worth revisiting Sunday late morning when THAT picture is clearer. Too many question marks there atm. Ugh. Had day off and was supposed to play golf on the last nice day in Michigan but I injured my knee so instead I got high and spent time researching JAGUARS players. Meh. Good times.

• zeeshan2

Oof Arians said Mike Evans had a hamstring scare but should be fine to play

• HoodsFromTheWood

@squidkill said...

What???? Bills have been shocking people all season? I’m sorry? They were picked to win the division and who did they shock? Seattle? They lost to KC, they are doing what people predicted, not shocking a soul.

The Bills shocked me back in Oct. when they got blown out by Tenn, who hadn’t practiced in like 2 weeks

• dominicanpapi

Curtis Samuel was activated off the COVID list. I don’t see anything on Moore though….

• Joeltimb

@dominicanpapi said...

Curtis Samuel was activated off the COVID list. I don’t see anything on Moore though….

Selfishly, I really hope Moore and CMC sit because Samuel will become a hugely overlooked smash spot IMO

• Landa501

• HoodsFromTheWood

@Landa501 said...

So there was about 10 pieces of key news that came out today so far and it’s only 1:45 EST. I’m sure all the Monday and Tuesday research and discussion was really valuable.

If it keeps you posting then I guess not

• HoodsFromTheWood

I hate myself every time I like a Bears stack.

• dominicanpapi

@Joeltimb said...

Selfishly, I really hope Moore and CMC sit because Samuel will become a hugely overlooked smash spot IMO

My only concern is that he hasn’t practiced all week so who the hell knows how well he’ll do. But I do agree, him and Anderson are both great plays

• zovyn

@dominicanpapi said...

My only concern is that he hasn’t practiced all week so who the hell knows how well he’ll do. But I do agree, him and Anderson are both great plays

Sounds like Samuel is getting full reps in today and likely tomorrow and he wasn’t ill, so he should be 100% for Sunday.

• livetorace17

CMC is doubtful with a new quad tweak.

They have nothing to play for, I’m almost certain CMC sits. Moore was a confirmed COVID positive, so I doubt he plays either.

• livetorace17

@Landa501 said...

So there was about 10 pieces of key news that came out today so far and it’s only 1:45 EST. I’m sure all the Monday and Tuesday research and discussion was really valuable.

Let it go, bro.

• Ricolasvegas

@zovyn said...

On FD, with Glennon you can squeeze all 3 of them in pretty easily, actually. Plenty of reasonable darts in the $4.5-$5.5 range for fill-ins – I’ve jotted down Barber, Kmet, Pollard and maybe even Laird to keep an eye on over the next few days as sub $5k guys that could perform if things roll their way… and I see another dozen guys worth looking at in the $5-$5.5k range.

Grr. I spent most of this season diligently going with balanced LUs since I ran studs-n-duds a lot last year and lost. Meh. It’s only Friday afternoon. Half of these guys could test positive Saturday night. 2020.

EDIT: Ugh. 5 minutes of looking into the current JAX receiving situation makes me think it’ll be naked Glennon. Worth revisiting Sunday late morning when THAT picture is clearer. Too many question marks there atm. Ugh. Had day off and was supposed to play golf on the last nice day in Michigan but I injured my knee so instead I got high and spent time researching JAGUARS players. Meh. Good times.

Glennon… im prob pairing his TE. Glennon targeted his TE’s 13 times last week….

Eifert is $3100 has back to back games in double digits… if he does not play then O’Shaughnessy is $2500 and actually saw 6 targets last week as well.

• ValuableTrader

AJ Brown looks like he’s playing. Thankful, hate playing so much Davis.

• WrathofKhaaan

I feel like this is a DK slate-breaker week.

• zovyn

@Ricolasvegas said...

Glennon… im prob pairing his TE. Glennon targeted his TE’s 13 times last week….

Eifert is $3100 has back to back games in double digits… if he does not play then O’Shaughnessy is $2500 and actually saw 6 targets last week as well.

I’m really hoping Eifert is out. A Glennon-O’Shaughnessy mini-stack only costs a few hundred more than Dalvin Cook by himself :)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).