4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( 13.5 ) at Seattle ( -13.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( -8.5 ) at Detroit ( 8.5 ) —- T: 54.5
    4:25 PM EST : Washington ( 4.5 ) at San Francisco ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Atlanta ( -2.5 ) at LA Chargers ( 2.5 ) —- T: 49.5
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( -7 ) at Philadelphia ( 7 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -2 ) at Buffalo ( 2 ) —- T: —

Monday, 12/14
    8:15 PM EST : Baltimore ( -1 ) at Cleveland ( 1 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Skee

I have to say, from my time around Philly, it is far more likely that a Taysom Hill has a career game than putting up a dud. They once lost to Joe Montana only to find out it was Joe Webb

• superjon

I’m guessing the people playing Glennon are the same people that played Trubisky last week.

• yisman

• bazerko

Deandre Hopkins now questionable. Woof, can’t wait to see the injury report Sunday morning.

• Ricolasvegas

@superjon said...

I’m guessing the people playing Glennon are the same people that played Trubisky last week.

Hey nothing wrong with taking a few shots on the cheap QB’s here and there… Even if we know they are trash lol…. I played a lot of QBs last week. I’m trying to narrow it down more this week… Rodgers, Tannehill, Russ, Mahomies, Brady. Looking mainly at these guys this week

who does Super Jonny like this week ?

• superjon

@Ricolasvegas said...

Hey nothing wrong with taking a few shots on the cheap QB’s here and there… Even if we know they are trash lol…. I played a lot of QBs last week. I’m trying to narrow it down more this week… Rodgers, Tannehill, Russ, Mahomies, Brady. Looking mainly at these guys this week

who does Super Jonny like this week ?

I haven’t really dived into the slate yet, but so far I like, everyone except Glennon.

• marker0357

I think I’m going back to Shenault. I feel like he has a + matchup and JAX will need to throw the ball to keep up with TEN. On the other side, I see a healthy dose of run game with moderate success early but strong to close out the game. TEN will use run game to set up the play-action pass for Tanny. I’m not sure if it’s the case this year or not, but he’s been damn good at play action in the past.

• marker0357

@superjon said...

I haven’t really dived into the slate yet, but so far I like, everyone except Glennon.

If I go really cheap, it would be with Sam, I think. Of concern are his banged-up receivers but I think they’ll cobble enough together to test Seattle who has been terrible against the pass as everyone knows.

• Ricolasvegas

@superjon said...

HAHA… you mean the Titans defense that gave up 4 TDs to Baker Mayfield in the 1st half scares you ? Tenn has been in more shootouts then most every team this year due to there efficient offense and poor defense… just saying

• superjon

@Ricolasvegas said...

HAHA… you mean the Titans defense that gave up 4 TDs to Baker Mayfield in the 1st half scares you ? Tenn has been in more shootouts then most every team this year due to there efficient offense and poor defense… just saying

Never said I was afraid of the Titans defense.

I would definitely target them if the QB they were facing was any good.

• Ricolasvegas

@superjon said...

Never said I was afraid of the Titans defense.

I would definitely target them if the QB they were facing was any good.

Gotcha… nobody said Glennon was good tho… Glennon was brought up as a way to fit in alot of high price studs only… and he happens to be in a game with the 2nd highest total against a weak defense. Don’t really care if he’s actually good at football… I care if he gets enough passing volume to hit value for a $5100 QB.

• superjon

@Ricolasvegas said...

Gotcha… nobody said Glennon was good tho… Glennon was brought up as a way to fit in alot of high price studs only… and he happens to be in a game with the 2nd highest total against a weak defense. Don’t really care if he’s actually good at football… I care if he gets enough passing volume to hit value for a $5100 QB.

Sure, and the same was said about Trubisky last week.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@superjon said...

Sure, and the same was said about Trubisky last week.

I’m sure the same thing was said about Trubisky right before both times he won the Milly

• superjon

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

I’m sure the same thing was said about Trubisky right before both times he won the Milly

Keep living in the past

• Jokey401

A little help please. Is running Henry and AJ Brown in the same lineup unwise? Not sure of the correlation on this.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@superjon said...

Keep living in the past

I live in the present, I remember the past, and hopefully I’ll nail the future

• ifthethunder

@superjon said...

Oh hai, have we met before?
    ~

• noddy

Can you win a GPP with a QB, 2 WR’s, and a TE from the same team? Or is that too many pass catchers unless the QB throws like 6 TD’s?

• DrLost

Anyone else liking the pivot off Davante Adams to Dalvin Cook? 25+ touches plus a few receptions 🧏🏻‍♂️🤫

• superjon

@noddy said...

Can you win a GPP with a QB, 2 WR’s, and a TE from the same team? Or is that too many pass catchers unless the QB throws like 6 TD’s?

It’s super rare.

• noddy

@superjon said...

It’s super rare.

Thank you!

• kps3205s

@bigwillie20 said...

Time to call up Al Toon and Freeman McNeil

Wesley Walker would like a word

• Bigb1485

@superjon said...

It’s super rare.

I doubt thats ever happened on a full slate. A qb+wr+rb has only happened a handful of times. Mayybee if they were all cheap it could work, but even then probably not…now that i think of it maybe in the chiefs rams game from 2018??

Mahomes 478 yards..6td..3 ints..28 yards rushing=45.92
    Hill. 10/215/2=46.5
    Conley 7/74/2=26.4
    Kelce 10/127/1=31.7

150.52…dunno what their salaries were but i guess its possible but it seems it’d take a once in a generation type of game.

Still sad dee ford lineup up offsides to cost us our rematch with them in the superbowl that year

• 33BeRad

@DrLost said...

Anyone else liking the pivot off Davante Adams to Dalvin Cook? 25+ touches plus a few receptions 🧏🏻‍♂️🤫

It’s a good tourney play because more people will be on the receivers for Minny than Dalvin. I would imagine that is a top 3 game stacked with the passing attacks, to go with Tenn game and probably either Sea game or GB game.

• realphipps

Kamara gonna have low ownership?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).