1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 8 ) at Baltimore ( -8 ) —- T: 47
    1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( 8.5 ) at Atlanta ( -8.5 ) —- T: 44
    1:00 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at Chicago ( -4 ) —- T: 46.5
    1:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 2.5 ) at Buffalo ( -2.5 ) —- T: 38.5
    4:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -4.5 ) at San Francisco ( 4.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 8.5 ) at LA Rams ( -8.5 ) —- T: 52

Monday, 12/17
    8:15 PM EST : New Orleans ( -6.5 ) at Carolina ( 6.5 ) —- T: 53.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mike42

@Supanice said...

I agree with you, but I’m still waiting on the value.

Colts giving up 3.78 ypc and 20 ppg to rbs. I would put Zeke’s floor at 80 yards and 6 catches for 40, so about 18-20 points, at 9k. Now I still 100% believe Dak is the worst QB in the NFL and the defense is carrying that team. Even Amari’s TDs are mostly 8 yard passes followed by 60 yard runs. The Cowboys STILL continue to throw at a huge rate inside the 10 yard line, sometimes with Zeke on the bench. Add on top that Zeke is starting to take a real beating and I am starting to consider other options.

Of course, if value opens up, all hesitation goes out the window and I play zeke/fournette/mixon.

So as of this second, I think Mixon has only a slightly lower ceiling and the same floor for $3k less. That is insane how much that changes your lineup. Fournette should also absolutely smash for $1500 less than Zeke.

I very very very much want Edelman in my lineup and the only way I see right now to get there is to fade Zeke then play either Samuels or Gus. I think both have a good chance at 25 point upside in their situations.

PFF has DAL/IND and NE/PIT as pace up games and all the data so far supports that 100% so it is very difficult to fade the studs from those games.

Then Defense.. a couple weeks ago DK priced the top 5 or so defenses at or above 4k, now we have multiple smash spot defenses with 20 point upside for dirt cheap.

I continue to get the feeling DK wants us playing the “elite WR” and is lowering prices of qb/te/def but everyone realizes that is dumb and just pays up for RB.

It’s awesome that you know Dak sucks too. Misses a ton of throws, loose with the ball in the pocket and he just gets lucky with these 50 yd Yac YD’s. I got a hot take on this game I’ll post later.

I totally see the value in Fournette and Mixon this week, among others. All I’m saying is that fading these studds has been suicide all year. If I play cash this week, I probably land on Zeke just because he should get 20 carries and 7-8 catches. Probably lands in the end zone too.

• Falconsfly

Rivers or Big Ben?!

• boscothedon

I need help… my league isn’t just main slate, it is Sunday-Monday. Value rankings helps me a lot usually and I can’t process it with the late Sunday + Monday games. I really want to stack some Rams players and I want so input on which players I should target from the Sunday & Monday night games!

• mike42

@boscothedon said...

I need help… my league isn’t just main slate, it is Sunday-Monday. Value rankings helps me a lot usually and I can’t process it with the late Sunday + Monday games. I really want to stack some Rams players and I want so input on which players I should target from the Sunday & Monday night games!

I think Car shows up on Monday night and plays their best game, beat the Saints. Maybe go contrarian and play Cam, cmc and or Samuels. Bring it back with MT. Play gurley and prolly Cooks on Sunday. Thinking Cooks is most likely to to do what Cooper did to Philly, just beat them deep. Everyone knows you can.

• wilke7425

@mike42 said...

McKenzie getting rush attempts, that adds to his floor, which is nice.

He’s the guy I like as well. If McCoy doesn’t play he should be golden

• Falconsfly

Hey guys..I mismanaged one of my teams last week so turning to you guys for help. Big Ben or rivers? Appreciate your insight

• HoodsFromTheWood

Asking for a friend, Luck or Mayfield in season long

• odanny

@Supanice said...

Anyone seeing any cheap wr value for cash? I’m strongly considering not playing Zeke because I see no 3k or bottom 4k guys with a 3x floor 20 point upside when it was pretty easy the past couple weeks.

I like Randall Cobb this Sunday at Chicago, Bryce Callahan was locking down the slot and he’s out so veteran Sherrick McManus will be on Cobb. I think Rodgers will be exploiting this and while McManus will get help they will be doubling Adams.

• GoldenWolf87

Tom Brady or Luck for QB? for GPP single line up.

• joephoto

@GoldenWolf87 said...

Tom Brady or Luck for QB? for GPP single line up.

Close.
    But Luck has the Cowboys and Brady has the Steelers.
    Go with Tom Brady.

• squidkill

@Hoods From The Wood said...

Asking for a friend, Luck or Mayfield in season long

• wilke7425

Any love out there for Kelvin Benjamin tonight?

• Jonas137

@squidkill said...

Hunter Henry

• bluehaze013

@squidkill said...

Follow along- He’s also asking for Cash- C Patt is nowhere near cash game viable. I’m saying the only 2 on the Pats side for cash would be Jules and Gronk

3k-4k it’s pretty east to follow along bro, good luck with Gronk and Edelman in all your lineups wish you the best man.

• squidkill

@bluehaze013 said...

3k-4k it’s pretty east to follow along bro, good luck with Gronk and Edelman in all your lineups wish you the best man.

• GoldenWolf87

Any alternative Cheap WR value pick for gpp? i was going for Dante Pettis and then i noticed his questionable.

• kdsdawg

@GoldenWolf87 said...

and then i noticed his questionable.

lot of players have the Q till Friday practice ,

• anperez26

You guys are all a week late on Isaiah McKenzie, should have listened when I mentioned him last week.

• Desiderio3

They goes half my captain line ups if allen dont come back 😭😭😭😭

• Supanice

Entered the $250 showdown double up.. went Allen over Rivers.

They said hip but this reminds me exactly of him coming down hard and lacerating his kidney or whatever that injury was.

• GoldenWolf87

Good luck for those playing tonight’s showdown.

• ASitar

Is Derek Henry in play this week? I don’t expect 50, but he’s getting the carries to see 25 DK points

• Kamais_Ookin

@Supanice said...

Entered the $250 showdown double up.. went Allen over Rivers.

They said hip but this reminds me exactly of him coming down hard and lacerating his kidney or whatever that injury was.

showdown doubleups you’re brave lol

• keephustlincuz

Too many f’ing williams in this game.

• Desiderio3

Best Thursday night game since I can remember !!!!!!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).