1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 8 ) at Baltimore ( -8 ) —- T: 47
    1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( 8.5 ) at Atlanta ( -8.5 ) —- T: 44
    1:00 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at Chicago ( -4 ) —- T: 46.5
    1:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 2.5 ) at Buffalo ( -2.5 ) —- T: 38.5
    4:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -4.5 ) at San Francisco ( 4.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 8.5 ) at LA Rams ( -8.5 ) —- T: 52

Monday, 12/17
    8:15 PM EST : New Orleans ( -6.5 ) at Carolina ( 6.5 ) —- T: 53.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• 33BeRad

@Desiderio3 said...

Best Thursday night game since I can remember !!!!!!!

Hope you mean you won money cuz the refs ruined the end of the game. Should’ve called helmet to helmet on that hit on Rivers. Weak PI (looks a lot worse in slow motion) and then Mike W totally pushes off. Very terrible ending.
    Ballsy and awesome they got that 2pt conversion though. Makes for both teams probably have to play hard the last 2 weeks.

• Desiderio3

The missed calls were whack!!!! But over all was a good game to watch vs most of the Thursday night games we have to watch!!!! That is what I meant and I broke even!!! Which is fine with me considering the shares of Allen I had

• 33BeRad

@Desiderio3 said...

The missed calls were whack!!!! But over all was a good game to watch vs most of the Thursday night games we have to watch!!!! That is what I meant and I broke even!!! Which is fine with me considering the shares of Allen I had

HAHA! Yeah I had Allen too so I gave up on DFS very quickly tonight.

• superjon

My fave WR’s at the moment on FD

Adams
    Thielen
    Edelman
    Fitzgerald
    Shepard
    Zay
    Goodwin

• Brian7479

Will Slay shadow anybody?

• XxHeisenbergxX

I will be stacking a lot of Tom Brady this week, this coming from a die hard Steelers fan but I think this is the end this week for the Steelers, to many injuries and way to much drama…plus the fact that the defense is back to their old tricks…Brady should have no issues picking this defense apart, Patriots are healthy and pissed off..trying to find who to pair with Brady is going to be the obstacle for me.

• speskowi

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

I will be stacking a lot of Tom Brady this week, this coming from a die hard Steelers fan but I think this is the end this week for the Steelers, to many injuries and way to much drama…plus the fact that the defense is back to their old tricks…Brady should have no issues picking this defense apart, Patriots are healthy and pissed off..trying to find who to pair with Brady is going to be the obstacle for me.

Easy pick…Gronk. He has like 600+ yards and 6 tds vs the Steelers the last 7 games. We already know Keith Butler will lineup LJ Fort and Jon Bostic to cover him and they will get burnt every time lol

• squidkill

@speskowi said...

Easy pick…Gronk. He has like 600+ yards and 6 tds vs the Steelers the last 7 games. We already know Keith Butler will lineup LJ Fort and Jon Bostic to cover him and they will get burnt every time lol

NO way easy pick————-If you watched any NE games this year you can throw all those numbers in a pile and burn them- Gronk is a totally different player this year with all those injuries- If your- He had a good game last week, but he has a cranky back that acts up at any time-He doesn’t have the same burst and quickness and strength he’s had in the past—-

NOT to say he wont do some damage, but I would 100% be pairing him with Jules.

• odanny

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

I really like Josh Gordon this week, he has familiarity with Pittsburgh, he knows what’s on the line for Pittsburgh, this should be a high scoring game and I think this could be the game he really breaks out and goes for more than 20 pts.

• emnj69

I see an update on beer video saying obj out but I cant find any info elsewhere saying this-anybody got a source on this?

• squidkill

@emnj69 said...

I see an update on beer video saying obj out but I cant find any info elsewhere saying this-anybody got a source on this?

what is beer video?

• Pbasniper

@emnj69 said...

No practice today, looking to be a no go for the game.

• BIF

@mike42 said...

L. Jackson and at least for me, the decision wouldn’t be that close. Better chance that AR struggles Vs Chi than Lamar does Vs TB and it’s sound crazy but Lamar has the higher ceiling.

Not disagreeing with Lamar over ARod but people should be aware that the Bucs D has historically done very very well against mobile/running QBs. This dates all the way back to when they used to face Mike Vick and the Falcons. They have always been able to scheme well against them – sometimes another player hurt them but it was pretty rare it was the QB with his legs.

Even this year, I’d say the Bucs are 3-0 against the most Mobile QBs they have faced.

I originally wrote this game off a Bucs loss as they face a likely playoff bound Ravens team but the Ravens don’t do anything fancy on offense besides the QB read-option; they are a power running and screen team under Lamar – I’d fear Flacco more for his accurate throws on slants. The Lamar style offense here plays a bit more into the few Bucs D strengths and also slows the game down which means less time for Winston to make a big mistake 😂

The worst thing a defensive team that has some offensive challenges can face is an offensive team – Ravens not built to play from behind and if the Bucs can score first like they did vs NO last week they could be in trouble as I’m not sure that Balt would be able to come back as easily from 14-3 down at the half as the Saints did.

Of course, the Bucs could start turning the ball over again (which they haven’t done much of the last couple of weeks) and this one gets ugly early as you don’t want to be down 2 scores in Balt either.

Actually looking forward to this game and happy to see DK is doing a Showdown for it as I threw a LU in there as well.

• sox9

Like Ridley at the minimum price. In a revenge game narrative, PITT will give him a shot or two near the GL. Love Jeff Wilson if Breida is out, was excellent a couple weeks ago in SEA and SEA Run D is very middling. Not touching Conner if he plays.

• sox9

@mike42 said...

I think Car shows up on Monday night and plays their best game, beat the Saints. Maybe go contrarian and play Cam, cmc and or Samuels. Bring it back with MT. Play gurley and prolly Cooks on Sunday. Thinking Cooks is most likely to to do what Cooper did to Philly, just beat them deep. Everyone knows you can.

Mike, do you think CAR DEF keys on MT or Kmara?

• BIF

@Logan7777 said...

Green Bay is 0-6 on the road this year. I don’t see that improving this week.

It’ll be be interesting if the Pack lose this week at Chicago as then they’ll have to win at the Jets next week to avoid going 0-8 on the road this season

😂

• NDNole

TruBearsky anyone?

• sox9

@BIF said...

It’ll be be interesting if the Pack lose this week at Chicago as then they’ll have to win at the Jets next week to avoid going 0-8 on the road this season

😂

I am looking for a GB upset over CHI. Adams has saved my year in fantasy. Can’t come off him now. Maybe the best TD equity of any WR in the NFL—even w/a subpar AROD

• yisman

https://www.wsbtv.com/sports/wentz-has-stress-fracture-in-back-questionable-to-face-rams/888885016

Eagles coach Doug Pederson says Carson Wentz has a stress fracture in his back and is questionable to play Sunday night against the Rams in Los Angeles.

Pederson says the injury evolved over time and does not require surgery but could take up to three months to heal. Wentz is expected to travel with the team for the game.

Super Bowl MVP Nick Foles would play if Wentz can’t go. Foles hasn’t taken a snap in a game since Week 2. He took over in Week 14 last season after Wentz tore two ligaments in his left knee.

• yisman

@squidkill said...

what is beer video?

https://twitter.com/beermakersfan

• queensfinest

obj has officially been ruled out again this week

• BIF

@superjon said...

My fave WR’s at the moment on FD

Adams
    Thielen
    Edelman
    Fitzgerald
    Shepard
    Zay
    Goodwin

I’m not sure on Adams

check the Adams game logs versus Chicago – he has not done well vs Bears overall – where Cobb is much cheaper and has more consistently killed the Bears over his career and hit value at much lower salary – Cobb’s matchup with stud slot corner Bryce Callahan out is nice.

Adams vs Chicago
    2-18-0
    1-10-0

4-59-0
    2-14-0

13-132-2 (this was in GB & his only big game)
    2-25-0

2-13-1
    5-90-1

5-88-1

• bluehaze013

@BIF said...

😂

Man Green Bay is in such a weird position right now. McCarthy is a class act Rodgers is like a teenager throwing temper tantrums and they took Rodger’s side but it’s so uncharacteristic of that franchise to get rid of McCarthy in the middle of the season like they did. It’s sad but I really think they are a dumpster fire for the rest of the year and a solid team to bet against.

• mike42

@BIF said...

Not disagreeing with Lamar over ARod but people should be aware that the Bucs D has historically done very very well against mobile/running QBs. This dates all the way back to when they used to face Mike Vick and the Falcons. They have always been able to scheme well against them – sometimes another player hurt them but it was pretty rare it was the QB with his legs.

Even this year, I’d say the Bucs are 3-0 against the most Mobile QBs they have faced.

I originally wrote this game off a Bucs loss as they face a likely playoff bound Ravens team but the Ravens don’t do anything fancy on offense besides the QB read-option; they are a power running and screen team under Lamar – I’d fear Flacco more for his accurate throws on slants. The Lamar style offense here plays a bit more into the few Bucs D strengths and also slows the game down which means less time for Winston to make a big mistake 😂

The worst thing a defensive team that has some offensive challenges can face is an offensive team – Ravens not built to play from behind and if the Bucs can score first like they did vs NO last week they could be in trouble as I’m not sure that Balt would be able to come back as easily from 14-3 down at the half as the Saints did.

Of course, the Bucs could start turning the ball over again (which they haven’t done much of the last couple of weeks) and this one gets ugly early as you don’t want to be down 2 scores in Balt either.

Actually looking forward to this game and happy to see DK is doing a Showdown for it as I threw a LU in there as well.

I’m with you on this one. You didn’t mention it but Balt coming off an OT loss helps your cause. I actually like the game for fantasy. If TB can take the lead it could help this be a better game for DFS. You like anyone on TB? Humphries has the best MU, thinking of him plus Dixon who benefits if Balt plays even or behind.

• mike42

@bluehaze013 said...

Man Green Bay is in such a weird position right now. McCarthy is a class act Rodgers is like a teenager throwing temper tantrums and they took Rodger’s side but it’s so uncharacteristic of that franchise to get rid of McCarthy in the middle of the season like they did. It’s sad but I really think they are a dumpster fire for the rest of the year and a solid team to bet against.

I don’t think MM is a class act. He was stubborn, willful and let his ego play a role in all of this.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.