1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 8 ) at Baltimore ( -8 ) —- T: 47
    1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( 8.5 ) at Atlanta ( -8.5 ) —- T: 44
    1:00 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at Chicago ( -4 ) —- T: 46.5
    1:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 2.5 ) at Buffalo ( -2.5 ) —- T: 38.5
    4:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -4.5 ) at San Francisco ( 4.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 8.5 ) at LA Rams ( -8.5 ) —- T: 52

Monday, 12/17
    8:15 PM EST : New Orleans ( -6.5 ) at Carolina ( 6.5 ) —- T: 53.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• bluehaze013

@Kamais_Ookin said...

why didn’t browns fg?

Announcers didn’t even say anything about it like it was totally normal lol What a strange game this was Broncos definitely deserved to lose but wow it was like a battle to see who was more inept.

• tristanwolf

@Supanice said...

Chipotleaddict and papagates are basically the Chinese knockoff of the Clinton foundation.

well to be fair you could also say it’s like the trump “charitable” foundation.

• Kamais_Ookin

Well now that the shitfest Saturday slate is over with… I’m back to contemplating between Mixon and D. Cook for cash. Very unsure after the games I just witnessed today lol.

• draggin49

@tristanwolf said...

Lmao

• Supanice

@tristanwolf said...

Chipotleaddict and papagates unite a nation by blatantly cheating for years with the quiet approval of a multi-million dollar corporation!

• Soma919

Are we overlooking David Johnson this week? No is talking about him, he’s still getting great volume and he’s going against one of our favorite matchups in the falcons.

• Trappist1

The irony in this post deserves a gold award. :)

• odanny

If you had to choose Tyler Lockett or Tyler Boyd, who do you like better?

• Brian7479

When you can finally come back to the forum after it was a play by play commentary all day…

• AVivier

Chipotle haters are people who wouldn’t have a intellectual chance against a rock.

• AVivier

@odanny said...

If you had to choose Tyler Lockett or Tyler Boyd, who do you like better?

Boyd, other would be my first choice

• draggin49

So pitt/ne is the mega chalk game ?
    How has AB done vs patriots ? Bellicheck usually does a good job of game planning how to stop/limit a teams top option on offense .

• Trappist1

@AVivier said...

Chipotle haters are people who wouldn’t have a intellectual chance against a rock.

Is that supposed to be irony ? I do not care about who wins and loses as long as people are playing fair and playing by the rules. I would highly recommend watching the presentation by Dr. Haugh at the Open Data Science conference on whether there is collusion and syndicate play in DFS. It is not Dr. Haugh job to get the platforms enforce their rules and insure game integrity, but he has done academic research on DFS and confirms that there is collusion.

https://www.imperial.ac.uk/people/m.haugh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK6dVVNGXPo&feature=youtu.be (please watch from the 37.00 minutes mark on collusion/syndicate play & insider trading).

• Moneymakers90

I always get stuck at te fd gpp 1pm only help thx

• cjs5555

@draggin49 said...

So pitt/ne is the mega chalk game ?
    How has AB done vs patriots ? Bellicheck usually does a good job of game planning how to stop/limit a teams top option on offense .

his average is something like 6 catches, 80 yards, .6 TD

https://statm.us/e/m/fbRM0aiGw

• Kamais_Ookin

I think I may go back to Sterling Shephard for second week in a row in cash with OBJ out again. Debating between him and Taywon Taylor right now. Sterling had 3 redzone targets and 6 targets total even though the game was over in the first half. If this game is competitive he should see closer to double digit targets. Also Titans are very bad vs WR’s.

• draggin49

@cjs5555 said...

his average is something like 6 catches, 80 yards, .6 TD

https://statm.us/e/m/fbRM0aiGw

I figured it was something underwhelming. I’m gonna fade him except for one lineup maybe .

• Dfspacman

• mike42

@Dfspacman said...

Anyone on Josh Johnson?

Yup, the Jags D-line

• Desiderio3

@mike42 said...

Yup, the Jags D-line

• Wrx_guy

100k lineups short In the dk milky maker. OVERLAY is upon us

• Brian7479

Throughout the week I was kind of low on Zeke because I did something dumb and just listened to what people said instead of doing my own research. A lot of the podcasts and stuff have been saying Indys run D has been great all season and it’s just not true when you really look at it. They’ve been good when it comes to adjusted line yards and stuff like that but overall attacking Indy with RB’s has been plenty profitable for DFS. When I look at it more I think I’m going to up my exposure on him. Indy hasn’t exactly faced murderers row when it comes to RB and they still gave up some big games. Here is the teams they’ve faced:
    Cincinnati(Mixon had 149 yards 5 catches 1 TD)
    Washington(AD got shut down but Thompson had 13 catches for 92 yards)
    Philadelphia(RBBC had 196 total yards 6 catches 1 TD)
    Houston(held RBBC to 80 yards in a shootout that saw 104 pass attempts and 0 catches for the Houston RB’s that never catch passes)
    Patriots(187 total yards 11 catches 2 TD’s)
    Jets(111 total yards 2 catches)
    Buffalo(176 total yards 8 catches, almost 7 yards per carry to backup RB’s no Mccoy)
    Oakland(153 total yards 10 catches, almost 6 yards per carry)
    Jags(held Fournette to a little over 2 ypc but Fournette and Yeldon had 10 catches for 107 yards and a TD)
    Tennessee(held to 78 yards, this game was weird Indy had a big lead the whole game and Dion Lewis still only had 2 targets the whole game)
    Miami(173 total yards 6 catches 2 TD’s)
    Jags(102 total yards 8 catches, no Fournette)
    Houston(held to 73 yards 5 catches 2 TD’s)

Indy has given up some big games to RB’s. The few games that they did limit RB’s was a mixture of bad running games, injured star RB’s and poor coaching. If you’re trailing an entire game a guy like Dion Lewis should not have 2 targets and 1 catch especially to a team like Indy who gives up the most catches to RB’s. I’m not going to go super crazy but I’m gonna up my exposure for sure

• Chirish

Any thoughts on Zay Jones vs jordy Nelson vs Kenny stills stuck on these 3 guys and which one to go with?

• superjon

@Chirish said...

Any thoughts on Zay Jones vs jordy Nelson vs Kenny stills stuck on these 3 guys and which one to go with?

I’ve got Zay, only because the QB I settled on this week is Josh Allen.

• superjon

5 LU’s in the main on FD

QB – Josh Allen
    WR’s – Thielen, Edelman, Zay
    D/ST – Jags, Bills, Giants

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.