1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 8 ) at Baltimore ( -8 ) —- T: 47
    1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( 8.5 ) at Atlanta ( -8.5 ) —- T: 44
    1:00 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at Chicago ( -4 ) —- T: 46.5
    1:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 2.5 ) at Buffalo ( -2.5 ) —- T: 38.5
    4:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -4.5 ) at San Francisco ( 4.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 8.5 ) at LA Rams ( -8.5 ) —- T: 52

Monday, 12/17
    8:15 PM EST : New Orleans ( -6.5 ) at Carolina ( 6.5 ) —- T: 53.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Longshots1234

Mike who are your rb this week for gpp

• DfsBopBooth

@kdsdawg said...

I read the first 15 pages as the week went on…I skipped to page 32 this morning, been busy. Swear I have only seen David Johnson name once. This could only be because some people think the season is lost and they play Edmonds more this week.
    But then again the season was lost last week and he only got 3 touches and DJ got 15 carries and 10 targets. Am I missing something here in a dome vs a team that gives it up to RBs like no other team in the NFL. In fact this game has 34-31 written all over it regardless of Arizona’s decent defense against QBs

hes been in good spots the last 4 weeks and has been a letdown. I think on DK his floor is safe with 5-6 catches but on FD its a fade for me.

• bjacksonibew

I said it last week with the giants I hope ya’ll listened, Jags D against Mr. Butt Fumble

• ssilberman2012

@depalma13 said...

Taywan Taylor is going to eat against the Giants today. Best value wide receiver on the slate.

any stats to back this? i like Corey Davis

• zline34

@pepsies15 said...

Awesome stuff dude. Really good post.

I didn’t see one game where a single RB against the Colts could have won a tournament for anyone minus week 1. If anything that those stats makes me want to fade Zeke even more.

• keephustlincuz

@bjacksonibew said...

I said it last week with the giants I hope ya’ll listened, Jags D against Mr. Butt Fumble

Are you predicting a JJ injury?

• mike42

Sleeper TE- M. A. Cox- Indy
    Think Dal covers Ebron, filters tgts his way.

DJ- He’s get 25 plus ppr friendly touches Vs Atl. This is basically the KC matchup again. Low owned, worth having exposure.

Edelman- Hilton is a really good slot corner but when Pit goes zone, slot guys get open. I don’t think he smashes and he’s the chalk.

Mixon – They gave him max usage last week because SD’s run D was seriously banged up and SD’s pass D/ pass rush is stellar. Feel like you need to mix in Boyd as a leverage play in spots.

Samuels- He’s aa close to a lock as possible. Vance also in play for Pit.

Dixon- I’ve heard experts laugh at the notion of playing him but I like the odds of him taking over backfield this game. Must win, best guy wins out. Impossible to watch Balt RB’s and not see Dixon should be the guy. 3500? You got to be a week early in these spots.

• bjacksonibew

@keephustlincuz said...

Are you predicting a JJ injury?

I’ll just shut up I’m behind a week lol

• zpa1989

anyone playing dixon/edwards together on FD? i feel like you can basically get most of the rushing upside for balt. they might not even need to throw.

• pepsies15

@zline34 said...

I didn’t see one game where a single RB against the Colts could have won a tournament for anyone minus week 1. If anything that those stats makes me want to fade Zeke even more.

This is very true. I just liked the data he provided. Didn’t say I was playing him or not. Still on the fence with Zeke.

• mike42

Have some LU’s with zero exposure to Pit/Ne game. 80% of LU’s will have exposure. A large percentage will have 2-6 players. We haven’t seen this setup all year and game theory/common sense demands you do soo. True story.

• winnerchickendinner

Mariota/Taylor/Firsker then fill in the studs.

• DfsBopBooth

@mike42 said...

Sleeper TE- M. A. Cox- Indy
    Think Dal covers Ebron, filters tgts his way.

DJ- He’s get 25 plus ppr friendly touches Vs Atl. This is basically the KC matchup again. Low owned, worth having exposure.

Edelman- Hilton is a really good slot corner but when Pit goes zone, slot guys get open. I don’t think he smashes and he’s the chalk.

Mixon – They gave him max usage last week because SD’s run D was seriously banged up and SD’s pass D/ pass rush is stellar. Feel like you need to mix in Boyd as a leverage play in spots.

Samuels- He’s aa close to a lock as possible. Vance also in play for Pit.

Dixon- I’ve heard experts laugh at the notion of playing him but I like the odds of him taking over backfield this game. Must win, best guy wins out. Impossible to watch Balt RB’s and not see Dixon should be the guy. 3500? You got to be a week early in these spots.

I like Tevin Coleman this week for GPP. Big home favorite against a bad run defense. 120 total yards and 2 tds.

• zline34

@pepsies15 said...

This is very true. I just liked the data he provided. Didn’t say I was playing him or not. Still on the fence with Zeke.

I hear ya I’m a Indy homer so I’m biased. It’s weird having a decent defense.

• zpa1989

@DfsBopBooth said...

I like Tevin Coleman this week for GPP. Big home favorite against a bad run defense. 120 total yards and 2 tds.

falcons seasons over why not let ito have some work? you really think they give coleman enough touches to amass 120 total yards and 2 TD’s?

• kdsdawg

@DfsBopBooth said...

he is a free agent and Quinn has stated he wanted to give a longer look at the younger guys..

• kdsdawg

hey mike, anyone..does Dixon catch the ball? 1 target in three games

• ASitar

I like Firkser a lot this week (only looked at him because he fit my Flex in a MM) but he’s their only TE. Yeah, I don’t get all the love for T Taylor. Who’s hurt? You talkin Showdown? I’ve been adding more Dede, Crowder, and Fournette. This could be some crazy good but ugly and sloppy game. 36-31 type of WTF game. Also liking Doug Martin more and more already having Cook, Carr, Mixon, Boyd ( a little). I really hope Breida is out because Wilson fits so well into some LUs and he’ll eat again. If Breida is in I want neither one.

• superjon

@winnerchickendinner said...

Mariota/Taylor/Firsker then fill in the studs.

Why though?

Seriously.

• depalma13

@ssilberman2012 said...

any stats to back this? i like Corey Davis

12 targets over the last two weeks a buck sixty plus yards including a 55 yard TD. Mariota also missed him on another bomb TD in that game against the Jets or his stats would be even gaudier. He’s faster than anyone in the Giants secondary and back from the injury. Davis should take most of the coverage opening up plenty of opportunity, especially if the Giants focus on stopping the run.

Oh yeah and Awesemo loves him too. So if you don’t want to listen to me, you could always listen to the best DFS player in the world.

• pepsies15

@zline34 said...

I hear ya I’m a Indy homer so I’m biased. It’s weird having a decent defense.

Haha I gotcha man. I’m a big fan of Leonard. Kid is awesome.

Really, really want to take either Ebron or Hilton (if he plays/is healthy-ish?). Any thoughts on those plays as the resident Indy homer? Well, besides them probably being chalky ha.

• Quadhole

@Trappist1 said...

Is that supposed to be irony ? I do not care about who wins and loses as long as people are playing fair and playing by the rules. I would highly recommend watching the presentation by Dr. Haugh at the Open Data Science conference on whether there is collusion and syndicate play in DFS. It is not Dr. Haugh job to get the platforms enforce their rules and insure game integrity, but he has done academic research on DFS and confirms that there is collusion.

https://www.imperial.ac.uk/people/m.haugh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK6dVVNGXPo&feature=youtu.be (please watch from the 37.00 minutes mark on collusion/syndicate play & insider trading).

Of course, everyone should have known this for a while. The stock market is “REGULATED” ha ha… And insider trading, collusion is bigger now then ever, they just use the legal loopholes and buddy system. If a regulated system has cheats, how could there possible not be in an unregulated.
    IMO it is probably Triple the amount, so deep, they are beating each other up to take the top, and at some point each gets chased out until there is only a couple left.

I know and still play, because you can still beat them, they never know who will do what, only when things are VERY normal do they have a 98% edge.

• winnerchickendinner

@superjon said...

Why though?

Seriously.

Taywan should get janoris Jenkins who has been killed this season. Firsker because he has been good and no jonnu. Match-up is okay but I like the savings. Mariota has gpp upside to me.

• Quadhole

@tristanwolf said...

well to be fair you could also say it’s like the trump “charitable” foundation.

LMAOMOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ? I hate it when people talk politics, I have never mentioned it once on this site and am so PROUD of that stance !

• DfsBopBooth

@zpa1989 said...

falcons seasons over why not let ito have some work? you really think they give coleman enough touches to amass 120 total yards and 2 TD’s?

I do. Positive game script and Ito is probable but still dealing with an injury. I think Coleman gets 20 touches against a bad defense.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.