4:05 PM EST : Cleveland ( -2 ) at Arizona ( 2 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:05 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 5.5 ) at Oakland ( -5.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:05 PM EST : Minnesota ( -2.5 ) at LA Chargers ( 2.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:25 PM EST : Atlanta ( 11 ) at San Francisco ( -11 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : LA Rams ( 3 ) at Dallas ( -3 ) —- T: 47
    8:20 PM EST : Buffalo ( 1.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -1.5 ) —- T: 37

Monday, 12/16
    8:15 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 8 ) at New Orleans ( -8 ) —- T: 45.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ifthethunder

Good grief the season is almost over already.
    ~

• Jmaccamj

How in the world did the NFL see it fit to flex Buf at Pit? If we’re talking playoff implications, Hou at Ten makes for a more watched game. I’d even settle for LAR at Dal…

• BIF

@Jmaccamj said...

How in the world did the NFL see it fit to flex Buf at Pit? If we’re talking playoff implications, Hou at Ten makes for a more watched game. I’d even settle for LAR at Dal…

Buf-Pit does have playoff implications; they are the two wildcard teams right now where both matchups you prefer have a team on the outside looking in.

Also I doubt Houston or Tennessee combined has the fan base of the Steelers; and the Bills probably have more fans than the Titans and Texans.

• rourke441

somehow dallas will lose to the rams

• GreenvilleGreen

@rourke441 said...

Somehow? The Rams are a better team.

• 33BeRad

@rourke441 said...

You mean somehow Dallas will win. Everyone is going to be on the Rams after they destroyed the luckiest team in football. I don’t mean the Seahawks aren’t good but they have won 9 games by one score or less(including their 8pt win which is one score and a 2 pt conversion). That’s a testament to Russ but also coin flip games carry some luck.

• Jmaccamj

@BIF said...

Buf-Pit does have playoff implications; they are the two wildcard teams right now where both matchups you prefer have a team on the outside looking in.

Also I doubt Houston or Tennessee combined has the fan base of the Steelers; and the Bills probably have more fans than the Titans and Texans.

Yeah, I was recognizing the fact that the Buf/Pit game had playoff implications. I was more trying to point out the fact that if the reason they flexed was playoff implications, that argument could he applied to Hou/Ten or Dal/LA.

The fan base thing makes sense. Steelers fans are everywhere! They’re like the damn Lakers of the NFL!

I’m just bummed that the lowest scoring game of the week is a primetime game. 😞

• ElSlappo

Raider fan here. All in on Chark

Edit – I guess he’s hurt lol. It’ll have to be Dede. Chark on one leg could probably still go for 7/130/2 though

• 33BeRad

Moreau is out for the season. It could lead to Waller getting back into the endzone. Moreau has 5 TD’s on the year to Waller’s 3. Will have to see if Renfro is still out but it could lead to a narrower distribution of touches in the redzone. Something to consider, especially if you are gonna run a Minshew stack against Oak, he could be a good bring back in a gpp.

The obvious play is Jacobs if he seems to be healthy, but he might be chalk.

• squidkill

@33BeRad said...

Moreau is out for the season. It could lead to Waller getting back into the endzone. Moreau has 5 TD’s on the year to Waller’s 3. Will have to see if Renfro is still out but it could lead to a narrower distribution of touches in the redzone. Something to consider, especially if you are gonna run a Minshew stack against Oak, he could be a good bring back in a gpp.

The obvious play is Jacobs if he seems to be healthy, but he might be chalk.

U know Jacobs has a broken shoulder tight? Like Jesus himself is not gonna place his hand on him and fix it.

• yisman

Penny and Ridley out for the season.

• 33BeRad

@squidkill said...

U know Jacobs has a broken shoulder tight? Like Jesus himself is not gonna place his hand on him and fix it.

Yeah but he was playing with it for multiple weeks. After a week off he may give it a go, maybe Jesus is a Raider fan and will be in the black hole Sunday!

• keephustlincuz

@33BeRad said...

Yeah but he was playing with it for multiple weeks. After a week off he may give it a go, maybe Jesus is a Raider fan and will be in the black hole Sunday!

But why. No chance at the playoffs. There is risk to hurting it more. Call it a season and heal up for next year.

• 808state

@squidkill said...

Yeah I agree with this. If Jacobs couldn’t play last week then why all of a sudden would he play this week? That being said Washington’s price is pretty low considering his usage so I would expect him to be the highest owned RB

• 33BeRad

@yisman said...

We have the uber chalk, and it is good chalk

• squidkill

@33BeRad said...

We have the uber chalk, and it is good chalk

Carson and ? Julio?

• infantryboys

@yisman said...

Yep. Going to be starting my cash builds with Carson, along with the rest of the world.

• keephustlincuz

@squidkill said...

Julio?

• Logan7777

@squidkill said...

I wouldn’t be surprised if they put him on IR this week and not jeopardize him anymore. That’s the safe play to make sure he’s good for next year since the OAK year is done, kaput. Screws my season long as I have him and Conners……and Ingram as my 3 RBs.

• BIF

@Jmaccamj said...

Yeah, I was recognizing the fact that the Buf/Pit game had playoff implications. I was more trying to point out the fact that if the reason they flexed was playoff implications, that argument could he applied to Hou/Ten or Dal/LA.

The fan base thing makes sense. Steelers fans are everywhere! They’re like the damn Lakers of the NFL!

I’m just bummed that the lowest scoring game of the week is a primetime game. 😞

Tonight we get the Eagles and Giants (an Eli led Giants team no less) so I’m jones’ing for an Bills-Steelers matchup

• deeebo

thank you wentz. 2nd place in my work league this week. finally back in the cash. although i do lead the league in most wins and most pts scored and every other category. i havent cashed in a few weeks now. anyways, want to end the season strong.

• squidkill

@deeebo said...

thank you wentz. 2nd place in my work league this week. finally back in the cash. although i do lead the league in most wins and most pts scored and every other category. i havent cashed in a few weeks now. anyways, want to end the season strong.

Yes Deebo

• mike42

@Logan7777 said...

I wouldn’t be surprised if they put him on IR this week and not jeopardize him anymore. That’s the safe play to make sure he’s good for next year since the OAK year is done, kaput. Screws my season long as I have him and Conners……and Ingram as my 3 RBs.

I had L. Bell and Jacobs in my season long playoffs and won by 20 with thanks in large part to Ertz/R. Anderson. Powell and D. Washington both have comparable, if not better, floors, and possibly ceilings. I don’t think it’s the type of injury that can ruin him if he was playing on it for that long. I hope they sit him because I’d rather play Washington than worry Jacobs is going to get limited touches.

Sqiud would have rather the Pats scored that TD and pushed the game over in OT or win your bet?

• lemay88

Godwin is a must-play now that Evans is most likely not playing?

• 33BeRad

@lemay88 said...

Godwin is a must-play now that Evans is most likely not playing?

Will Slay shadow him, even if he goes into the slot?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).