4:05 PM EST : Cleveland ( -2 ) at Arizona ( 2 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:05 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 5.5 ) at Oakland ( -5.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:05 PM EST : Minnesota ( -2.5 ) at LA Chargers ( 2.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:25 PM EST : Atlanta ( 11 ) at San Francisco ( -11 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : LA Rams ( 3 ) at Dallas ( -3 ) —- T: 47
    8:20 PM EST : Buffalo ( 1.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -1.5 ) —- T: 37

Monday, 12/16
    8:15 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 8 ) at New Orleans ( -8 ) —- T: 45.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• BIF

@Gtzerphy said...

Don’t overthink it Bif, Ertz still gets targets when being double covered. Just look at Monday night.

Was he covered at all vs Giants ?

On the winning TD he gave a guy a head fake off the line and then had 10 yards in every direction open

• keephustlincuz

@BIF said...

On the winning TD he gave a guy a head fake off the line and then had 10 yards in every direction open

The crazy part of that game was ertz is the only guy that could hurt them. They refused to double him or scheme to stop him.

Are they gonna bother guarding gesicki at all?

• Gtzerphy

@BIF said...

Actually he was doubled most of the time after Alshon went down. Obviously, the game winner was a blown coverage. If you think Wash shuts him down, Greg Ward is the play.

• spx333

• x2

2017 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@BIF said...

the Bison formation is the stone cold nutz….

• 33BeRad

@mike42 said...

It’s not even close to a secret. You can’t listen to a podcast without his injury and him sitting out the 4th being mentioned. The crazy thing is you got RB1 for the last 3-5 weeks going against a D that has been bottom 3 in points allowed to RB’s recently. His Pown is like 5% which is honestly ridiculous. in what could be a shootout.

I actually think you got it backwards, nobody sharp will play him in cash because of the injury but he’s a sneaky GPP play because there is at least a 50% chance he’s not limited at all and he’s got a 30-40 point ceiling in this setup.

I have yet to hear anyone say anything about his hammy but I haven’t listened to much, just nothing in what I have been reading. He is still in top 5 ranks for this week. But he is a low hanging fruit that people can just write about and if he aggravates the hammy well, what can you do? HA!
    You think he’ll be that low owned? Hard to see that with how he has played recently

• mike42

@33BeRad said...

I have yet to hear anyone say anything about his hammy but I haven’t listened to much, just nothing in what I have been reading. He is still in top 5 ranks for this week. But he is a low hanging fruit that people can just write about and if he aggravates the hammy well, what can you do? HA!
    You think he’ll be that low owned? Hard to see that with how he has played recently

As of now his ownership is low but if he gets in a full practice tomorrow it should go up to 10-15%, tops. None of the “experts” are saying they love him or CMC this week. I keep hearing Carson and Seqoun. I really think CMC comes in at close to 15% and Henry below 10% but some of the reason is just the full slate spreads out ownership.

• 33BeRad

@mike42 said...

As of now his ownership is low but if he gets in a full practice tomorrow it should go up to 10-15%, tops. None of the “experts” are saying they love him or CMC this week. I keep hearing Carson and Seqoun. I really think CMC comes in at close to 15% and Henry below 10% but some of the reason is just the full slate spreads out ownership.

Yeah, there are a lot of top-end backs on the main slate. It should keep everyone down a bit. I’d imagine come Sunday Carson will be the highest owned, with no Penny and against Carolina.

• deeebo

im rolling with cmc/cook/carson as my 3 rbs on FD… i still am trying to figure out the “cash qb” squid is referring to. brady?

• infantryboys

@deeebo said...

im rolling with cmc/cook/carson as my 3 rbs on FD… i still am trying to figure out the “cash qb” squid is referring to. brady?

Tannehill

• squidkill

@deeebo said...

• deeebo

who will be the highest owned/chalk wrs this week? i have 0 clue on where to go for wrs this week on FD. corey davis?

• 33BeRad

@deeebo said...

who will be the highest owned/chalk wrs this week? i have 0 clue on where to go for wrs this week on FD. corey davis?

Davis is not a play for your work league. Gpp option? sure. You want sure targets. But if you are paying up for rbs then it’ll be tough

• squidkill

@deeebo said...

Sweet Baby Jesus. Pleas place your hand on his head and save him.

• dimestorez

Do you guys think CMC will actually go underowned this week in comparison to previous weeks of late? I think he has another 40-50 in him and don’t want to miss out if it happens. I’d rather sink with the ship.

• deeebo

@33BeRad said...

Davis is not a play for your work league. Gpp option? sure. You want sure targets. But if you are paying up for rbs then it’ll be tough

how is it tough? everyone is saying there is so much value for Wrs this week. dede is ok for cash, no?

• deeebo

idk im just confused for wrs this week. dede slayton all seem like they get targets

• spx333

• x2

2017 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@deeebo said...

how is it tough? everyone is saying there is so much value for Wrs this week. dede is ok for cash, no?

if you’re not gonna do any research, then just play whoever you want

• Logan7777

@deeebo said...

idk im just confused for wrs this week. dede slayton all seem like they get targets

Moore, Beasley, Metcalf, Thomas, Woods, Cooper, Hill all get targets, Heck, even Boyd gets targets.

• squidkill

@deeebo said...

• deeebo

@Logan7777 said...

Moore, Beasley, Metcalf, Thomas, Woods, Cooper, Hill all get targets, Heck, even Boyd gets targets.

yeah but none of those are “value” wrs

• infantryboys

@deeebo said...

Ford (if Parker and/or Wilson are out) and Dede both look like good value at WR to me.

• squidkill

@deeebo said...

What about Philly Deebo???? Your own crappy team. Ward must be stone min.

• Logan7777

@deeebo said...

Ok sorry, so for season long should I play Jacobs and Conner? Or Ingram and Conner? Or Jacobs and Ingram? Or completely bypass Jacobs and flex Beasley? Or flex Metcalf with Conners or Ingram? I’m confused.

• fitz2k2

Anyone have the list of players to buy low model?

• Aftereffect

Considering Shanahan’s comments this week, does anyone like a cheap Mostert in cash as a 11-point home favorite?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.