4:05 PM EST : Cleveland ( -2 ) at Arizona ( 2 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:05 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 5.5 ) at Oakland ( -5.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:05 PM EST : Minnesota ( -2.5 ) at LA Chargers ( 2.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:25 PM EST : Atlanta ( 11 ) at San Francisco ( -11 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : LA Rams ( 3 ) at Dallas ( -3 ) —- T: 47
    8:20 PM EST : Buffalo ( 1.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -1.5 ) —- T: 37

Monday, 12/16
    8:15 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 8 ) at New Orleans ( -8 ) —- T: 45.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• 33BeRad

@mike42 said...

Play Hooper. All those other guys in his price range or above will be chalky and he’ll go off at 3%. A bunch of reasons to play him:

Cook was TE1 despite playing 8 snaps last week Vs SF. Obviously, with Tart out, NO’s saw something.
    SF plays zone and doesn’t give up big plays. I liked Julio at first but Hooper is the most likely to catch a bunch of 10 yd passes similar to MT.
    He’s been TE 1 for the season on weeks where he played a full complement of snaps.

Ownership will be something like Waller/ERtz 15%, Kittle 12%, Higbee 11% and Hooper 2.6%. Honestly, it doesn’t make sense. He’s just as likely to be TE 1 as anyone TE on the slate.

Half of SF starting def is out, I think Julio and Ryan are in play for a gpp as well. I know 49ers have some depth on def but Kwon has already been out, then Tart and now the 2 starting corners to go with 3 of the d-linemen. It also makes me like the SF passing attack more as well. This game could be worth a stack

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

Oh I assumed Hooper would be popular lol like 10%+. I thought he would be popular without Ridley.

• superjon

Got 50% off on FL, so decided to sign up again and give it a try for the next few weeks. So now I can join the masses and say things like, “My model really likes…”

At QB, my model really likes Dak, Mahomes and Murray

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@superjon said...

Got 50% off on FL, so decided to sign up again and give it a try for the next few weeks. So now I can join the masses and say things like, “My model really likes…”

At QB, my model really likes Dak, Mahomes and Murray

You make this model yourself?

• squidkill

Best sub 4k WR on Dk? I’m liking Lindsey more this week- Think this is the week he busts one- Laird will be very popular in higher stakes I think- Higbee or I Thomas for cheap TE

• superjon

@superstars92 said...

You make this model yourself?

Yeah. Still new to it, so tweaked some stuff around. Did some reverse engineering by looking at past slates. Wish I could have done this earlier in the year to have more time to figure it out.

• Dr_Gonzo

@squidkill said...

Defenses look like a crap shoot this week. Nothing really standing out- Might just punt with the Bungles.

Bears are cheap on DK, getting prince and hopefully hicks back too. I don’t think GB is as good as their record shows. Also might put Boston Scott in a lineup or two at min price.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@squidkill said...

Best sub 4k WR on Dk? I’m liking Lindsey more this week- Think this is the week he busts one- Laird will be very popular in higher stakes I think- Higbee or I Thomas for cheap TE

I mean Chris Conley is starting.

• superjon

@superstars92 said...

I mean Chris Conley is starting.

My model really likes him :)

• kdsdawg

@squidkill said...

Justin Watson, Isiah Ford, Steve Sims, coach said he wants to get him the ball more, played 70% pf snaps last week)

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@superjon said...

My model really likes him :)

Yea he’s not a bad play it’s just you cant play him and Dede together on most teams, so I would rather go with the younger receiver.

• dimestorez

Isaiah Ford should be a good option at 3,700 if Parker doesn’t play. Janoris Jenkins was released yesterday and he had been fairly decent this year in the secondary. Ford got a lot of targets last week with Parker out.

• squidkill

Looks like Algohlor is OUT again- Ward has to be interesting at the nut low min-

• Dr_Gonzo

@squidkill said...

Looks like Algohlor is OUT again- Ward has to be interesting at the nut low min-

Howard as well, good for Scott to get some chances. Ward is interesting, but I fear the offense will be all about RB and TE. I’m leaning Ford over Ward, but that all depends on Parker and Wilson concussions.

• dimestorez

It’s looking like Parker travelled with the team, so there’s probably a good chance he plays. Might want to be careful with your Ford exposure.

• Supanice

@superjon said...

Yeah. Still new to it, so tweaked some stuff around. Did some reverse engineering by looking at past slates. Wish I could have done this earlier in the year to have more time to figure it out.

One thing for FL is that it updates as they change stuff like ownership, it even changes after the slate.

One thing that has worked for me is realizing the models change in accuracy over the season, so something that is great weeks 1-4 might be useless week 6 on

My ownership heavy model doesn’t work week 14 on because with no byes everyone has pretty low ownership.

• futoo

looks windy in ny which giant receiver is best?tate?

• superjon

@Supanice said...

One thing for FL is that it updates as they change stuff like ownership, it even changes after the slate.

One thing that has worked for me is realizing the models change in accuracy over the season, so something that is great weeks 1-4 might be useless week 6 on

My ownership heavy model doesn’t work week 14 on because with no byes everyone has pretty low ownership.

Nice. Thanks

• queensfinest

cooper kupp, amari cooper or emmanuel sanders?

• ghost3490

@queensfinest said...

Hopkins

• queensfinest

@ghost3490 said...

Hopkins

its for the late slate

• steveharvey

@queensfinest said...

Sanders… Kupp is a good gpp play too I think but I’m a little spooked by him only playing 19 snaps last game

• odanny

@dimestorez said...

It’s looking like Parker travelled with the team, so there’s probably a good chance he plays. Might want to be careful with your Ford exposure.

Maybe signing that $40 million extension provided him some motivation to play tomorrow, seems like a great play for sure

• odanny

@futoo said...

looks windy in ny which giant receiver is best?tate?

Eli likes Slayton

• Jeezylives

Anyone playing on Draft? I have 8 entries in the quarterfinals. I have pick 3-6 on all 8 entries..who would you target in round one in my position?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.