4:05 PM EST : Cleveland ( -2 ) at Arizona ( 2 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:05 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 5.5 ) at Oakland ( -5.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:05 PM EST : Minnesota ( -2.5 ) at LA Chargers ( 2.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:25 PM EST : Atlanta ( 11 ) at San Francisco ( -11 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : LA Rams ( 3 ) at Dallas ( -3 ) —- T: 47
    8:20 PM EST : Buffalo ( 1.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -1.5 ) —- T: 37

Monday, 12/16
    8:15 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 8 ) at New Orleans ( -8 ) —- T: 45.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• wpatrigo

I keep gravitating toward a Carson/”(player-popup #miles-sanders)Miles Sanders”:/players/miles-sanders-982481 core with Goedert or Higbee at te. Has to be super chalky.

• yisman

Amazing to compare the Eagles RBs/WRs now with what they had at the start of the season.

• Dr_Gonzo

Forum has really died down for the night before the games. Bummer. I’m gonna go for it tomorrow, put in around 450 which is much more than usual. Hopefully it goes well. Kinda stopped making lineups tonight waiting for injury news. I really wanted to play ford for cheap but looks like parker is going to play

• BlitzburghBeatdown

Thoughts on Parker? Loading up or concerned about the concussion? Looks like Wilson is playing as well. Matchup looks hard to pass up.

• Bnett2210

Squid, where you looking at for cash QB?? I’m behind this week because of work. It seems like CMC/Carson/ Dede/Godwin are what I been set on lately, I like Conley too I just hate putting both of them in the same cash line. The Greg Ward play for the min could be a possibility though just not sure how well I trust it.

• Logan7777

Thoughts on Jacobs or Conner playing with those 2 being Qs so far this week?

• squidkill

@Bnett2210 said...

Squid, where you looking at for cash QB?? I’m behind this week because of work. It seems like CMC/Carson/ Dede/Godwin are what I been set on lately, I like Conley too I just hate putting both of them in the same cash line. The Greg Ward play for the min could be a possibility though just not sure how well I trust it.

Can’t get off Eli for 5200

• Bnett2210

@squidkill said...

Can’t get off Eli for 5200

Yea, I am pretty set on Eli for FD, and I’ve been looking his way on DK as well. I think with his weapons around him even a bad Eli can hit 16 or more, you would think at least.

• casey2884

Careful w wind in NYG-MIA game. Roth says 20 MPH sustained and gusts of 30 MPH. Can’t see noodle arm Eli doing too well with that.

• squidkill

@casey2884 said...

Careful w wind in NYG-MIA game. Roth says 20 MPH sustained and gusts of 30 MPH. Can’t see noodle arm Eli doing too well with that.

First time I saw 30 number

• dimestorez

Does that take Slayton out of play? WR1’s have gone off all year on Miami. Sterling Shepard? I still really like Eli here at his price but just can’t decide who to pair him with. Tate could even be a great play here; with the wind, there should be more short passes anyway.

• marker0357

Tevin Coleman? I’m a bit afraid of Mostert and Breida, of course, but wondering if we’ll see him this week. He’s the lowest cost of the 3 but do we really know who will get the touches?

• Dunzor

I feel like QB is a complete roulette wheel this week, I can’t find a QB/WR stack I truly love

• superjon

@Dunzor said...

I feel like QB is a complete roulette wheel this week, I can’t find a QB/WR stack I truly love

Murray / Kirk

Mahomes / Hill

Dak / Amari and /or Gallup

or if you want to be like everyone else.

Watson / Hopkins

Winston / Godwin

• mike42

@marker0357 said...

Tevin Coleman? I’m a bit afraid of Mostert and Breida, of course, but wondering if we’ll see him this week. He’s the lowest cost of the 3 but do we really know who will get the touches?

It’s just really thin. I would go with Scott from Philly if you want to throw a dart at min price. I really like that play on DK. He’s going to look like the better RB for the second week in a row and it’s absurd to think Philly is going to just roll over anyone.

• mike42

@Dunzor said...

Don’t than. Most of the sharks use a bunch of QB’s even when it’s a 3 or 5 max contest. Pick 5 or so and just establish a solid core around them.

• marker0357

Hmmmmm

• squidkill

@mike42 said...

It’s just really thin. I would go with Scott from Philly if you want to throw a dart at min price. I really like that play on DK. He’s going to look like the better RB for the second week in a row and it’s absurd to think Philly is going to just roll over anyone.

Mike. I love. You

• mike42

@squidkill said...

First time I saw 30 number

IDK why rotoworld released their weather forecast today, updated it at 2:43 PM and said don’t worry about a thing, it’s only 15 MPH. The good news is more people will play that game since the weather is late breaking news even though it shouldn’t be. I’m fading that whole game in most LU’s and pivoting to Jax/OAK for the most part.

• kps3205s

I think I’m going off the deep end this week with my single GPP LU on DK by rolling out Baker Mayfield with Jarvis Landry, running it back with Christian Kirk and having 4 WRs with this LU.

The only concern I’m having is Patrick Laird in the LU.

To crazy of an idea?

• mike42

@squidkill said...

Mike. I love. You

Right back at you sweetie.

• mike42

@Logan7777 said...

Thoughts on Jacobs or Conner playing with those 2 being Qs so far this week?

I’m playing Jacobs and rather heavily (25%) if he plays and I don’t hear he will be limited. Last home game, Gruden will feed him is my best guess.

The rb play nobody is talking about is D. Lewis or even Henry for that matter. Either Henry gets his full allotment of carries, it’s more of an even split or D. Lewis is the best play on the board. The thing is that as of now, unless some news breaks, Henry will go off at 5% and Lewis at sub 1% which doesn’t make sense. Houston is a pristine matchup for an RB, especially one like Lewis, and ownership will be minuscule between those 2 even though 1 will probably smash. Odds and ownership are not in the same ballpark and I doubt it will even make sense by lock tomorrow.

• keephustlincuz

@superjon said...

Murray / Kirk

Mahomes / Hill

Dak / Amari and /or Gallup

or if you want to be like everyone else.

Watson / Hopkins

Winston / Godwin

No Tannehill / AJ?

Come back with Hopkins.

• mike42

@keephustlincuz said...

No Tannehill / AJ?

Come back with Hopkins.

5.8% of the field will start their LU’s with that stack. It’s pointless unless you are going way off the board elsewhere.

• keephustlincuz

@mike42 said...

5.8% of the field will start their LU’s with that stack. It’s pointless unless you are going way off the board elsewhere.

For cash?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler