4:05 PM EST : Cleveland ( -2 ) at Arizona ( 2 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:05 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 5.5 ) at Oakland ( -5.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:05 PM EST : Minnesota ( -2.5 ) at LA Chargers ( 2.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:25 PM EST : Atlanta ( 11 ) at San Francisco ( -11 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : LA Rams ( 3 ) at Dallas ( -3 ) —- T: 47
    8:20 PM EST : Buffalo ( 1.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -1.5 ) —- T: 37

Monday, 12/16
    8:15 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 8 ) at New Orleans ( -8 ) —- T: 45.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• inarodgersitrust

Why do people love Godwin this week? He will be shadowed by darius slay correct?

• Njsum1

@inarodgersitrust said...

Why do people love Godwin this week? He will be shadowed by darius slay correct?

According to pff, doesn’t slay suck this year?

Edit…Think it was mentioned on the swolecast like he was the 100 and something graded corner this year.

• ifthethunder

@kdsdawg said...

well, I wake up to the fade Slayton talk, is this purely a wind thing?

For me, yes. I had Slayton in my base lineup (along with Eli). But the wind has me concerned that deep targets will be hurt (Slayton lives on those), which also means that Fitzmagic won’t be magical, which furthermore may mean the Giants won’t have to throw as much.

P.S. I just decided to check the latest report, this one says that winds will be under 20 mph. 16 MPH isn’t great, but still better than what I saw last.

http://nflweather.com/en/game/2019/week-15/dolphins-at-giants
    ~

• monarch

Oh…his guest was Sal Vetri. He doesn’t count. Might as well have one of us on the show

• Njsum1

Is it just me, or does Philly completely suck, and Wash def, completely underrated and a solid play for 2600 on DK?

• lemay88

Guys the wind is a non-factor. Winds are like 30 km/h in New York right now and will be staying the same. That is basicslly nothing. Its not even windy where I live and its 26 km/h winds.

Lock and load Slayton, you guys are so paranoid.

• superjon

Wind has nothing to do with it for me. Slayton is bad chalk.

• kdsdawg

@Njsum1 said...

Is it just me, or does Philly completely suck, and Wash def, completely underrated and a solid play for 2600 on DK?

I made a stand here, I am at about 90% Washington. Without paying up for NE I could not land on another I liked.

• DayThugginFOURlife

In season long semis full-PPR who would you start in the second RB POS? Already got CMC but would it be Ekeler or Jacobs?

• Dfspacman

Is Boston Scott likely to get some run??

• kdsdawg

I haven’t seen Hyde mentioned. Last four weeks Tenn have given up the 4th most fantasy points to the RB position.
    He is 4200 on DK.

• kdsdawg

Also, according to Rotoworld in their WR/CB match-up article, Winston did not grip a football in practice all week. Who is Ryan Griffin going to favor?

• be47320

Any guesses on higbees ownership?

• steveharvey

@Njsum1 said...

According to pff, doesn’t slay suck this year?

Edit…Think it was mentioned on the swolecast like he was the 100 and something graded corner this year.

They have him graded as the 81st CB right now

• Njsum1

@steveharvey said...

They have him graded as the 81st CB right now

maybe I misheard, yet I knew it wasn’t something that shouldnt take anyone off Godwin, as long as Jameis plays.

• ifthethunder

@lemay88 said...

Guys the wind is a non-factor. Winds are like 30 km/h in New York right now and will be staying the same. That is basicslly nothing. Its not even windy where I live and its 26 km/h winds.

Lock and load Slayton, you guys are so paranoid.

Just because I’m paranoid doesn’t mean I’m crazy! Err, the other way.

Anyways, per Kevin Roth on twitter three minutes ago: “National Weather Service (which I trust) has sustained winds over 20 and gusts up to 37.”
    ~

• Njsum1

@be47320 said...

30 to 40 🤷‍♂️

• ghost3490

@Dfspacman said...

Is Boston Scott likely to get some run??

He is clearly better than Miles Sanders. I have him in a couple of lineups.

• monarch

@be47320 said...

21.1 percent

• inarodgersitrust

I doubt darius slay has turned into a scrub overnight in the prime of his career. I gotta question the validity of that pff rating

• be47320

@monarch said...

21.1 percent

Hmmm I got him at 21.3%. Can you run your numbers again please?

• zpa1989

anyone like will fuller in GPP?

• BIF

@devouredbychaos said...

Anyone care to help me out with a decision in my season long league I’m pulling my hair out over? Lol.

Mixon, Diggs, John Brown, Hooper, Perriman, or Marcus Johnson?

I need just 1 to start in the flex. 14 team, 1pt PPR league. Currently have a 60pt lead thanks to Lamar, Bell, and Hollywood.

Mixon seems the safest as they don’t have anyone else and with full PPR he should chip in there

• BIF

@monarch said...

I’ll watch it later but why does Alex Baker not like Kirk? Is he hungover in Puerto Rico lol?

I like Kirk. Someone will do well maybe it’s just Kenyan Drake eating them up. Feels like an important game to figure out

People are also on the Fitz’s last home game narrative keeping Kirk down a little

• BIF

@inarodgersitrust said...

I don’t think Slay will shadow when he is in the slot

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.