4:05 PM EST : Cleveland ( -2 ) at Arizona ( 2 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:05 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 5.5 ) at Oakland ( -5.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:05 PM EST : Minnesota ( -2.5 ) at LA Chargers ( 2.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:25 PM EST : Atlanta ( 11 ) at San Francisco ( -11 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : LA Rams ( 3 ) at Dallas ( -3 ) —- T: 47
    8:20 PM EST : Buffalo ( 1.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -1.5 ) —- T: 37

Monday, 12/16
    8:15 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 8 ) at New Orleans ( -8 ) —- T: 45.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• lemay88

Henry is a must-play this week? I know his recent injury but he wouldn’t be playing if he was truly hurt, right?

• BIF

@inarodgersitrust said...

I doubt darius slay has turned into a scrub overnight in the prime of his career. I gotta question the validity of that pff rating

What about Rhodes in Minny ? He went from shutdown corner to the guy to pick on this year

It happens – regression happens fast in the world of video technology and information; weaknesses get magnified

• texasmajor

Is Mostert safe or is SF going to be resting most of their offense?

• kdsdawg

@texasmajor said...

Is Mostert safe or is SF going to be resting most of their offense?

half their defense is out, this may be a shoot out

• RatedDAL

@BIF said...

People are also on the Fitz’s last home game narrative keeping Kirk down a little

In Rice’s last home game as a 49er, T.O. set the single game record with 20 catches. Hope Kirk can upstage the legend today.

• DayThugginFOURlife

I doubt darius slay has turned into a scrub overnight in the prime of his career. I gotta question the validity of that pff rating

He’s banged up pretty good too

• monarch

I think the Seattle-CAR game could shoot out. Kyle Allen stacks FTW

• inarodgersitrust

@BIF said...

I don’t think Slay will shadow when he is in the slot

Are you sure about that? Legit question. I thought I remember slay traveling to the slot before

• zpa1989

are people actually going to play the bengals D in gpp? i think the pats are angry and are going to try and run up the score, or is brady just total dust at this point? not sure what to make of it

• kdsdawg

Are you sure about that? Legit question. I thought I remember slay traveling to the slot before

from Rotoworld

Slay is one of the NFL’s more-courageous shadow CBs in that he consistently travels into the slot while most No. 1 CBs tend to stay on the outside. Still, the results from his shadow dates this season have featured some up-and-down performances:

Need to be more worried that Ryan Griffin took all the 1st team snaps this week due to Winston’s thumb injury, on his throwing hand. He wasn’t that accurate to begin with. I have begun moving some of my Redskin defense over to Detroit

• monarch

@kdsdawg said...

from Rotoworld

Slay is one of the NFL’s more-courageous shadow CBs in that he consistently travels into the slot while most No. 1 CBs tend to stay on the outside. Still, the results from his shadow dates this season have featured some up-and-down performances:

Need to be more worried that Ryan Griffin took all the 1st team snaps this week due to Winston’s thumb injury, on his throwing hand. He wasn’t that accurate to begin with. I have begun moving some of my Redskin defense over to Detroit

I was wondering why Detroit is the chalk D and now it makes sense

• kps3205s

@steveharvey said...

Sanders… Kupp is a good gpp play too I think but I’m a little spooked by him only playing 19 snaps last game

They just discussed Cooper Kupp on the fantasy football show on ESPN2 and the reason for the low snap count was due to the defensive scheme the Seahawks put in front of them, nickel and dime, which made the Rams run more double TE sets.

• gordylamb

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

It’s certainly possible; ie Xavier Rhodes.

• squidkill

@zpa1989 said...

are people actually going to play the bengals D in gpp? i think the pats are angry and are going to try and run up the score, or is brady just total dust at this point? not sure what to make of it

Have you watched the games???? Patriots aren’t running up on anyone!!! Yet every week I come in here and see Brady and offense gonna light it up. lol lol

• realphipps

Brandon Cooks on turf and he costs as much as a McDouble.

• superjon

@squidkill said...

Have you watched the games???? Patriots aren’t running up on anyone!!! Yet every week I come in here and see Brady and offense gonna light it up. lol lol

True, but the Bengals are so bad, and word on teh street is the Patriots know all of the Bengals plays.

• Njsum1

@kps3205s said...

They just discussed Cooper Kupp on the fantasy football show on ESPN2 and the reason for the low snap count was due to the defensive scheme the Seahawks put in front of them, nickel and dime, which made the Rams run more double TE sets.

Think I’m still just gonna be a giant fish and load up on this guy (higbee)

• ifthethunder

@squidkill said...

Are you going to yell at me if I tell you I’m switching my cash QB from Eli to Matt Ryan?
    ~

• lemay88

@ifthethunder said...

Are you going to yell at me if I tell you I’m switching my cash QB from Eli to Matt Ryan?
    ~

In before..

“Send me a h2h any amount up to 100$, squidcity12”

Love ya Squid!

• squidkill

@ifthethunder said...

~

No. I moved off Eli to Kyler Murray. In cash

• squidkill

@realphipps said...

Brandon Cooks on turf and he costs as much as a McDouble.

Brandin Cooks has been on a milk carton.

• captainwacky

@squidkill said...

Brandin Cooks has been on a milk carton.

How does that compare to turf?

• realphipps

Cooks has been a non factor, but the Rams have to get him right if they’re gonna make a playoff push. This seems like the perfect game environment to do it.

Also, who is covering Keenan Allen in that Vikings defensive backfield?

• BIF

Even when someone shadows, it rarely ends up being 100% of snaps – I’m not super high on Godwin but Slay doesn’t scare me off him

• ifthethunder

@captainwacky said...

turf?

Cows make milk. Cows eat grass, not turf. Therefore, you must acquit.

P.S. Lest anyone mistake this taek, I’m not playing Cooks. The only player I’ll even have from this game is a smidgeon of Cooper Kupp.
    ~

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.