4:05 PM EST : Cleveland ( -2 ) at Arizona ( 2 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:05 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 5.5 ) at Oakland ( -5.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:05 PM EST : Minnesota ( -2.5 ) at LA Chargers ( 2.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:25 PM EST : Atlanta ( 11 ) at San Francisco ( -11 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : LA Rams ( 3 ) at Dallas ( -3 ) —- T: 47
    8:20 PM EST : Buffalo ( 1.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -1.5 ) —- T: 37

Monday, 12/16
    8:15 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 8 ) at New Orleans ( -8 ) —- T: 45.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic โ€“ NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• TheRyanFlaherty

GDIT sucks to lose a micro booster by .20
    points. Even worse that it was top 5 paid and the person passed me with 3 entries and took it with that Wilkins TD.
    I could have really used that. Oh well. : (

• CheeseCutter

@MonkeraiKnight said...

Dammit, so close, was winning my GPP (about a 15 way split) for $1000 until that last TD. Needed it to be Pascal (or no-one) and pretty sure he was wide open on the PI play. Fun sweat.

Sounds like we had the same lineup. Dropped from just over $2k to $123. ๐Ÿ˜•

• BIF

@keephustlincuz said...

You playing season long against preschoolers?

Not quite pre-schoolers but I have schooled them this year ๐Ÿ˜‚ but CMC 3rd made sense behind Saq and Kamara though I was taking CMC 1st no matter what number I picked and in a half-PPR League, most guys drafting 4th to 10th behind me stacked 2 RBs early plus Mahomes, Hopkins, AB84 all went before MT though again I had him as WR1 on my list.

Itโ€™s easy to look back and think people made huge mistakes but most picks over the first 3 rounds went pretty close to pre-season fantasy rankings. I avoided injuries almost all year and my top 5 picks all had monster seasons (CMC, MT, Lenny, Coop, Godwin) plus my bench has been solid when I needed them (Parker, ARob, McLaurin, Sony) along with good production from QB/TE/K Matty Ice, Fitz, Waller and Lutz.

• squidkill

@BIF said...

Not quite pre-schoolers but I have schooled them this year ๐Ÿ˜‚ but CMC 3rd made sense behind Saq and Kamara though I was taking CMC 1st no matter what number I picked and in a half-PPR League, most guys drafting 4th to 10th behind me stacked 2 RBs early plus Mahomes, Hopkins, AB84 all went before MT though again I had him as WR1 on my list.

Itโ€™s easy to look back and think people made huge mistakes but most picks over the first 3 rounds went pretty close to pre-season fantasy rankings. I avoided injuries almost all year and my top 5 picks all had monster seasons (CMC, MT, Lenny, Coop, Godwin) plus my bench has been solid when I needed them (Parker, ARob, McLaurin, Sony) along with good production from QB/TE/K Matty Ice, Fitz, Waller and Lutz.

I donโ€™t play season long but what dummy would ever draft AB before MT Forget hindsight that was plain lunacy

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).