4:05 PM EST : Cleveland ( -2 ) at Arizona ( 2 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:05 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 5.5 ) at Oakland ( -5.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:05 PM EST : Minnesota ( -2.5 ) at LA Chargers ( 2.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:25 PM EST : Atlanta ( 11 ) at San Francisco ( -11 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : LA Rams ( 3 ) at Dallas ( -3 ) —- T: 47
    8:20 PM EST : Buffalo ( 1.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -1.5 ) —- T: 37

Monday, 12/16
    8:15 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 8 ) at New Orleans ( -8 ) —- T: 45.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• squidkill

@Dabbie_McDabberson said...

Sorry I dont know why my quote button isnt working

I was talking to deebo

Don’t pick on deebo.

• marker0357

@33BeRad said...

Is anyone gonna take a shot or 2 with Njoku?

yes

• MrFreeze53

@deeebo said...

lol leave me alone. not sure who ya are my man but everyone on this forum knows i repeat the same things every week lol. if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say it.

Gotta pick on ya Deebo, you ask the same questions every week so for us to give you info gotta take the heat with it. If your feeling dirty about playing Caff and Carson your probably going in the right direction. Implied totals have a 27 to 21 Seahawks win, lotta points to go around, gotta imagine they both eat.

• taford14

Deebo, do your thing. Who cares if you ask the forum to help with your work league? You obviously have been on here awhile with mike and squidkill. The new people will figure it out. I don’t post because I don’t add much value yet, as I am learning the process. Keep it up Deebo.

• squidkill

@taford14 said...

Deebo, do your thing. Who cares if you ask the forum to help with your work league? You obviously have been on here awhile with mike and squidkill. The new people will figure it out. I don’t post because I don’t add much value yet, as I am learning the process. Keep it up Deebo.

Lol. You don’t have to add value to post. Look at me 🥴. Jump on in.

• ifthethunder

@keephustlincuz said...

Damn it. I had him in some of my initial builds.

Me too.
    ~

• dgballer

@deeebo said...

lol leave me alone. not sure who ya are my man but everyone on this forum knows i repeat the same things every week lol. if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say it.

You be you deebo. I love Dalvin this week. I like Gurley as well. Good luck

• BIF

@33BeRad said...

Is anyone gonna take a shot or 2 with Njoku?

Flowchart says yes but Seals-Jones has been a better deep/endzone threat and Njoku had stone hands last week

• Logan7777

@MrFreeze53 said...

Gotta pick on ya Deebo, you ask the same questions every week so for us to give you info gotta take the heat with it. If your feeling dirty about playing Caff and Carson your probably going in the right direction. Implied totals have a 27 to 21 Seahawks win, lotta points to go around, gotta imagine they both eat.

Deebo, just don’t play anybody from the Lions or they’ll just tell you it’s over before it started.

• deeebo

@dgballer said...

You be you deebo. I love Dalvin this week. I like Gurley as well. Good luck

thanks man going thru a heartbreak rn don’t need someone else making rude comments

• BIF

@jleit13 said...

I’ve seen people mention two TB bucs wr, Godwin and perriman. And sure, Godwin could see a few more targets with Evans gone but I don’t think his role changes much. I still think he’ll play in the slot and get alot of low a dot targets and at that price I’m fine fading him. Perriman is, well, hashtag not good at football. I also don’t think his role changes much either. He needs to catch at least 1 long pass and prob get in the box to be a great play bc I don’t think he will get too many targets. All of this leads me to Justin Watson. I think he fills in for the Mike Evans role which we’ve seen not be great at times this year but he’s 3700 and caught 5 of 8 targets for 59 yards and a td last week after Evans went out.
    Bif, as the resident bucs fan I would like to get your take on this situation and what about oj Howard, he seems to be out of the dog house now.

Keep an eye on WR Scotty Miller who should be coming back from injury – he was WR4 maybe even WR3 ahead of Perriman until he got hurt. If he is back, that likely pushes Watson back to WR4 – also LT Donovan Smith is nicked and questionable so we might see a lot of 2 TE sets to help protect Winston and his fractured finger.

Those two injuries will likely dictate how they attack the Lions but I’m starting to come around that this game might underwhelm – I’m expecting the Bucs to not take any extra risk in a winnable game and think they’ll run at a higher clip especially if they can get up two scores.

• dimestorez

I think Julio Jones could be a great play this week in tournaments. He’s only 7k on DK and I think ownership will be lower due to the matchup. But, is the matchup going to be that bad? Sherman will be out a few weeks. I’m not entirely sure how great the secondary is, but MT got his late in that game. If Atlanta can slow down the pass rush, he could be in a smash spot. That and no Ridley; he should see an uptick in targets.

• deeebo

im assuming for cash qb this week people will be paying down? minshe is 6.9k on Fd ..fitz is 7.3

• BIF

@fitz2k2 said...

Marvin Jones going on ir

Not the opponent I’m playing in the semi-final (unfortunately) but one of the teams in my season-long playoffs has Evans (out) along with Ridley (IR) and Marvin (IR) – that’s a tough beat to lose all 3 of your starting WRs.

• infantryboys

@deeebo said...

im assuming for cash qb this week people will be paying down? minshe is 6.9k on Fd ..fitz is 7.3

For me it will probably come down to Tannehill or Watson on FD.

• BIF

@dimestorez said...

I think Julio Jones could be a great play this week in tournaments. He’s only 7k on DK and I think ownership will be lower due to the matchup. But, is the matchup going to be that bad? Sherman will be out a few weeks. I’m not entirely sure how great the secondary is, but MT got his late in that game. If Atlanta can slow down the pass rush, he could be in a smash spot. That and no Ridley; he should see an uptick in targets.

Can the Atlanta OL keep Ryan upright long enough to get throws off ?

As a season long Matt Ryan owner, I’m benching him this week as he has struggled with ball safety against good pass rushes this year and SF will be the best defense he has faced – here is Ryan’s numbers versus the 4 best pass rushing teams (in my opinion) that he has played against:

at Minn 302yds 2 TD 2 INT (both TD came late)
    vs Philly 320yds 3 TD 3 INT
    vs Rams 159yds 0 TD 1 INT 1 Fumble
    @ NO 189yds 2 TD 1 INT 1 Fumble
    vs NO 312yds 2 TD 2 INT 1 Fumble

This is also only the 2nd game that the Falcons are playing outside after road dome games in Minn, Indy, Hous, Zona and NO.

• StewB81

@infantryboys said...

For me it will probably come down to Tannehill or Watson on FD.

In my fantasy league at work, I have these two QBs, not sure which to play yet….

• keephustlincuz

@deeebo said...

No love for Tannehill or jimmy g?

• MrFreeze53

@Logan7777 said...

Deebo, just don’t play anybody from the Lions or they’ll just tell you it’s over before it started.

Lol I have way to much invested in Golladay year long leagues to actually dislike them. But wpwp I do pick on Lions fans a lot.

• Alvance83

Jack oak and Cleveland Arizona seem like my main game targets so far.

• getlucky4

What is julios target pct with and without Ridley?

• DC2380

really liking russell wilson this week

• mike42

Miami lost another 2 db’s. A few weeks back they lost 2 safeties and I decided I was picking on them until further notice. Lots of undrafted FA’s playing meaningful snaps before these injuries. They are going to have 2018 MAC second team all conference undrafted guys starting. Their secondary is legit worse than a couple of college teams right now. Weather is going to be in the 40’s. If DJ and Parker come back, I think this game could have some serious fireworks. The Giants just played in their super bowl so there’s that too.

• keephustlincuz

@mike42 said...

If DJ and Parker come back, I think this game could have some serious fireworks.

I was hoping they would both miss. Have Ford and gesicki in some lineups. How do you feel about those 2?

• BIF

@mike42 said...

The Giants just played in their super bowl so there’s that too.

If it really had been the Giants Super Bowl then Eli would have drove them to victory in the last 2 minutes.

I’m actually surprised that didn’t happen as the stage was set for the grand exit with Peyton in the private box watching – if football was really fixed, that would have happened.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.