1:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 10 ) at Tennessee ( -10 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Seattle ( -4.5 ) at Washington ( 4.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( 16.5 ) at LA Rams ( -16.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:05 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 5.5 ) at Arizona ( -5.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -4 ) at New Orleans ( 4 ) —- T: 52
    8:20 PM EST : Cleveland ( -3.5 ) at NY Giants ( 3.5 ) —- T: —

Monday, 12/21
    8:15 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -13 ) at Cincinnati ( 13 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Landa501

Lol just incredible

• factorial89

wow winner of millymaker needed only 208.30 fpts. anyway saturday nfl this week. playoff race is tight

• Ricolasvegas

Milly Maker is only $10 this week… Could be the week that makes a nice Xmas or the week I go broke. lol

• Ricolasvegas

Early RB… thoughts/questions for the board…

Henry gonna be 40% owned vs Det this week ?

Kamara- got 10 targets last week… what’s his ownership gonna be this week, potential shoot out in the dome with Chiefs

J. Taylor- finally broke thru, but price jumped from $5800 to 7200! is he worth that price vs Houston ? maybe…

Is Cam Akers chalk this week? $6600, 17 pt fav @ home vs the Jets…

• MattyK1981

King Henry down the stretch, and for maximum tilt he’s playing the same DET DST that just busted Aaron Jones yesterday, so the process warriors will be all over that one.

• superjon

Top candidates for the Beast

Henry v Det

Taylor v Hou

Robinson v Min

Lamar v Jax (especially if he has a good game tonight)

Anyone from the Rams

• ifthethunder

Who busts harder, Beast or free square? Free square DeAndre Washington (7.2 points, DK) – latest example.
    ~

• zeeshan2

As a Texans fan, TY and Taylor are locks and figure out the rest.

If you have the stomach to do so, Mitch has been the 9th highest scoring QB in the last 3 weeks and is playing the Vikings so Allen Robinson is in play too

• factorial89

wr chad hansen of the texans is a nice value pick

• superjon

Doug Pederson says he’s undecided on who to start at QB this Sunday.

lol can’t make this stuff up

• superjon

And now he says he’s sticking with Hurts.

• 808state

Goff will probably be the highest owned QB on DK

• zeeshan2

Arians said Ronald Jones may have fractured a pinkie yesterday

• MattyK1981

@808state said...

Goff will probably be the highest owned QB on DK

The whole country just watched the Rams run all over the Patriots on TNF, but the Jets actually aren’t that bad vs the run however they continue to be brutal vs the pass.

Fade the recency bias and stack the LAR passing game, don’t be a hero and big brain your way out of another sure thing.

• maddysdaddy0914

@MattyK1981 said...

King Henry down the stretch, and for maximum tilt he’s playing the same DET DST that just busted Aaron Jones yesterday, so the process warriors will be all over that one.

Don’t think Det D busted Jones. That was done by the play selection/RB rotation.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

With MM only $10 doing something I haven’t done in a while. See my twitter. Won’t last long. Already half gone.

• dominicanpapi

Early notes:

Stafford status in doubt vs the Titans.

Slay in concussion protocol.

• MattyK1981

@thehazyone said...

With MM only $10 doing something I haven’t done in a while. See my twitter. Won’t last long. Already half gone.

Just saw this and looks like you’re full already, tons of people to root for now since I likely won’t play that, GLTA!

• mike42

@maddysdaddy0914 said...

Don’t think Det D busted Jones. That was done by the play selection/RB rotation.

I wouldn’t necessarily say that. 15-18 runs has been his ceiling for a month now so you couldn’t expect much more. Some matchups vs teams are just inexplicable. I said before the week that somehow DET always plays GB tough, they’ve covered now 9 of 10, but the Bears can’t play with GB but usually beat DET. Det played better Vs the run than they should have and I’d guess that this week they look like themselves especially if Stafford is out.

Afterr watching Hous get rolled by the Bears, it was hard to figure out how they almost beat Indy a week earlier. Somehow those 2 always play competitive games even though Indy should roll them.

• ifthethunder

Saturday slate looks brutal, RB-wise. I don’t want to spend up on Aaron Jones or questionable CmC. Would rather use the salary elsewhere.
    ~

• Ricolasvegas

@ifthethunder said...

Saturday slate looks brutal, RB-wise. I don’t want to spend up on Aaron Jones or questionable CmC. Would rather use the salary elsewhere.
    ~

Tough sledding…

Cant play Buffalo RB’s
    prob have to play MG3- he’s gonna get 12-15 carriers at $5200
    Dont really see how you dont play Jones as -8.5 Fav @ home…
    if CMC does not play then Mike Davis is prob 60-70% owned on that slate im guessing ?

• marker0357

@MattyK1981 said...

Just saw this and looks like you’re full already, tons of people to root for now since I likely won’t play that, GLTA!

what are you guys talking about? It looks like there are plenty of seats currently available. Only 5% so far.

• mike42

@Ricolasvegas said...

Tough sledding…

Cant play Buffalo RB’s
    prob have to play MG3- he’s gonna get 12-15 carriers at $5200
    Dont really see how you dont play Jones as -8.5 Fav @ home…
    if CMC does not play then Mike Davis is prob 60-70% owned on that slate im guessing ?

This is really a tough spot for BUF. Two huge games under the lights and now they play a third on a short week vs a team they should beat. Their run D has been susceptible and I don’t think their D will play inspired given the circumstances. I bet 1 of the Den RB’s does well enough to matter. Maybe even Lindsay as a sleeper given he’s still getting touches and hasn’t busted 1 in too long.

I know the thin air of mile high gets a lot of play early in the season, but you have to wonder if on a short week and given the setup, that BUF struggles and looks gassed in this one. I lived in DEN and walking up the stairs gasses you the first day you arrive and it takes 3 days to adjust. Den should keep this one close and if that’s the case, it’s prolly with the run game and Fangio coming up a game plan to limit J. Allen.

Diggs- I honestly forgot to post about it last week but you guys have heard me post about how Fangio has cratered the production of every number 1 WR I can think of for a few 3-5 yrs years now including a bunch of chalky ones. He did it again last week without his top 3 CB’s and despite a favorable game script for Car’s passing game. Diggs is a esdy fade for me this week at 60% ownership.

• Ricolasvegas

As someone put it on here the other day… You have to play GB #1 RB.. Devonte Adams especially on a short slate.

• ifthethunder

@Ricolasvegas said...

As someone put it on here the other day… You have to play GB #1 RB.. Devonte Adams especially on a short slate.

That’s what I have currently. Go budget at RB so you can pay for the real RB1 in a WR spot.
    ~

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).