1:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 10 ) at Tennessee ( -10 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Seattle ( -4.5 ) at Washington ( 4.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( 16.5 ) at LA Rams ( -16.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:05 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 5.5 ) at Arizona ( -5.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -4 ) at New Orleans ( 4 ) —- T: 52
    8:20 PM EST : Cleveland ( -3.5 ) at NY Giants ( 3.5 ) —- T: —

Monday, 12/21
    8:15 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -13 ) at Cincinnati ( 13 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• zovyn

@yisman said...

Haskins starting this week.

(F/D) – Ugg. Haskins is 6.5k against Seattle traveling cross-country for a 1PM game is very tempting. Puts a wrinkle on Brees at 7.5k and it’s likely going to make QB pOWN% concerns negligible across the board.

Henry, Kamara, Taylor look like they’re going to be heavy chalk too for some pretty good reasons. Going to be an interesting weekend.

• mike42

@TomBradyBlueMamba said...

Akers, Kamara, Fournette, Wilson, Swift, Henry why do you all have to look so good. Is this the week that CEH gets 3 TD?

KC won’t get 3 TD’s

• marker0357

I think I’m off of Scary Terry now

• mdalb

Want to play brees and kamara. Too soon for brees?

• mike42

@marker0357 said...

but which RB is the question, as always, with SF

Appreciate the ambiguity. Want moskert to play. IF not, WIlson becomes chalk. If you playing 10 LU’s, put wilson in 2 and MOskert in 1, just in case. IDK, I’m starting to get an iffy feeling on it but I just think the odds of SF running for 150-200 yds and 2-3 TD’s is pretty high. Whomever the Dbag is that talks about waiting until Friday is, he’s right in this case. Should have a better idea soon.

I will say this, if you are playing Aiyuck, you should bring it back with someone on DAL. And I agree with others as far as him just becoming too chalky other wise. SF should be able to punch it in via the run once they get inside the 20 and they have RB’s that can score from anywhere on the field, so unless DAL scores 20 +, I don’t think Mullens throws it more than 25-30x.

• MattyK1981

@mike42 said...

SF should be able to punch it in via the run once they get inside the 20 and they have RB’s that can score from anywhere on the field, so unless DAL scores 20 +, I don’t think Mullens throws it more than 25-30x

Even if he does throw it 25x the value of a dozen Nick Mullen’s targets =/= a dozen targets from a good QB, which is why I feel Aiyuk is fine for cash but for GPPs his ownership will be sky-high and his ceiling with those 12 targets is not as high as one may hope.

• TomBradyBlueMamba

@MattyK1981 said...

Brandon Aiyuk is starting to become a very crowded trade, it kinda feels like he does well this weekend but won’t be in an optimal LU given ownership + $6300 price on DK.

Perhaps we look to pivot around his price point to a player with a fraction of his ownership to get a bit contrarian with the chalky meta-build this week (Henry, Wilson Jr, Aiyuk, Bowden, etc). Terry McLaurin is $300 more at home vs. SEA while Robert Woods is $500 more vs NYJ.

Take it for what it’s worth with the teams they have faced, but Seattle’s last 3 games have given up a fraction of what they were giving up to WR early year. Far less than half.

21, 15, 15 the last 3 games as opposed to the 80 and 90 point games or even the 30-40 points games.

• NDNole

@mike42 said...

KC won’t get 3 TD’s

I sure hope you are wrong.

• marker0357

@mike42 said...

Appreciate the ambiguity. Want moskert to play. IF not, WIlson becomes chalk. If you playing 10 LU’s, put wilson in 2 and MOskert in 1, just in case. IDK, I’m starting to get an iffy feeling on it but I just think the odds of SF running for 150-200 yds and 2-3 TD’s is pretty high. Whomever the Dbag is that talks about waiting until Friday is, he’s right in this case. Should have a better idea soon.

I will say this, if you are playing Aiyuck, you should bring it back with someone on DAL. And I agree with others as far as him just becoming too chalky other wise. SF should be able to punch it in via the run once they get inside the 20 and they have RB’s that can score from anywhere on the field, so unless DAL scores 20 +, I don’t think Mullens throws it more than 25-30x.

LMAO @ “Whomever the Dbag is that talks about waiting until Friday is, he’s right in this case. Should have a better idea soon.”

Right now, I’m planning on JWJ to get the bulk of the carries in the SF game however his usage will certainly be impacted by Mostert. Hell, we really can’t even be sure that McKinnon or Coleman won’t be involved. I agree that all points lead to the running game but it’s a little hazy for me to jump “all in” on a specific RB.

• dominicanpapi

Vikings stack might be sneaky with all the injuries in the Bears secondary.

• marker0357

@NDNole said...

I sure hope you are wrong.

Understand Mike’s point but I think KC get’s at least 3 TD’s and they’ll all be via the pass. I can see something like a 27-24 game going either way.

• NDNole

@marker0357 said...

Understand Mike’s point but I think KC get’s at least 3 TD’s and they’ll all be via the pass. I can see something like a 27-24 game going either way.

I think this game hits the over. Kamara comes into play and Murray could be sneaky.

• superjon

Maybe he meant KC won’t score 6 TDs

• synth

I mentioned it last week and a bit earlier this week but you gotta stop thinking the Seahawks are a bad passing defense currently. Adams return has shifted them from atrocious to good. Like, very good. Haven’t given up 24 points in 5 weeks or so. Haven’t given up shit to a WR in that span either.

WR 1 in that span vs them:

Woods 5/33/0
    Hopkins 5/51/0
    Alshon 2/15/0
    Slayton 1/14/0
    Perriman 3/26/0

WR 2 vs them:

Kupp 5/50/0
    Kirk 4/50/0
    Reagor 3/11/0
    Shepherd 1/21/0
    Berrios 3/49/0

WR3 vs them:

Reynolds 8/94/0
    Fitz 8/62/0
    Fulgram 2/16/0
    Tate 4/30/0
    Smith 1/14/0

Thats zero. Zero. 0. WR touchdowns in 5 weeks.

Adams is really, really good at football and having him bringing pressure, hawking, and helping has made that secondary awesome.

So many of the touts/public are stuck on the mentality that the Seahawks pass D is awful because he missed time and they got torched during it. Don’t fall into that trap and start looking at Haskins or McLaurin or anything. Haskins sucks. Seahawks pass D is good. Just move elsewhere imo.

• mike42

@superjon said...

Maybe he meant KC won’t score 6 TDs

Part 1: DO you guys remember before SEA played LAR for the first time and I said everyone is blinded by SEA’s big 3 on O to the point where they can’t see that beyond them (russ+2WR’s)? I then went on to say the simple fact is Sea is not a very good team that is facing a good team with an elite D. KC has 3 players at the top of their positions and not much else. Every other year we’ve seen other WR’s and a RB smash consistently for KC, not this one. Their D-line was dominating last year but not so much this year. WE love how consolidated their touches are but NO’s has an elite D capable of slowing down a consolidated O like KC’s.

Part2: The closest matchup I can think of for NO’s this year was on SNF vs TB, which at the time, looked like the real deal. Look NO’s had a letdown last week but it was still even more about Philly bringing it’s A game than anything else. NO’s will come out hard off a loss and odds are strong they can dominate the line scrimmage and slow down KC’s big 3 more times than not, if not almost completely.

I want to make my call clear. NO’s kicks the living shit out of KC. Maybe KC has 1-2 drives early or late, but the game is very one sided in favor of NO’s. Take the under. Fade the big 3 completely and play Kamara/L. Muirray and the NO’s D. This will be the most humbling game in years for KC.

Edit: I saw it earlier in the week, but very similar to when Muppet was out for TB, KC is banged up on the O-line and they could not have picked a worse week to be short up front.

• marker0357

@synth said...

I mentioned it last week and a bit earlier this week but you gotta stop thinking the Seahawks are a bad passing defense currently. Adams return has shifted them from atrocious to good. Like, very good. Haven’t given up 24 points in 5 weeks or so. Haven’t given up shit to a WR in that span either.

WR 1 in that span vs them:

Woods 5/33/0
    Hopkins 5/51/0
    Alshon 2/15/0
    Slayton 1/14/0
    Perriman 3/26/0

WR 2 vs them:

Kupp 5/50/0
    Kirk 4/50/0
    Reagor 3/11/0
    Shepherd 1/21/0
    Berrios 3/49/0

WR3 vs them:

Reynolds 8/94/0
    Fitz 8/62/0
    Fulgram 2/16/0
    Tate 4/30/0
    Smith 1/14/0

Thats zero. Zero. 0. WR touchdowns in 5 weeks.

Adams is really, really good at football and having him bringing pressure, hawking, and helping has made that secondary awesome.

So many of the touts/public are stuck on the mentality that the Seahawks pass D is awful because he missed time and they got torched during it. Don’t fall into that trap and start looking at Haskins or McLaurin or anything. Haskins sucks. Seahawks pass D is good. Just move elsewhere imo.

this….and not on Scary Terry with Haskins back at QB anyway. Until Haskins gets experience (and maybe never) I’d rather have a very aged Smith with limited mobility.

• yisman

MT out

• MattyK1981

Michael Thomas ruled OUT just now

• Njsum1

@synth said...

Don’t fall into that trap and start looking at Haskins or McLaurin or anything. Haskins sucks. Seahawks pass D is good. Just move elsewhere imo

Your analysis of Seattle pass defense is very accurate, however McLaurin is better with Haskins (even though Haskins sucks). There isn’t a wide receiver that Alex Smith hasn’t made look useless, ever. Remember…..Dwayne Bowe

• corbomb19

Per Shanahan, Mostert is expected to play.

• fitz2k2

@corbomb19 said...

Per Shanahan, Mostert is expected to play.

Bye bye Wilson

• Ricolasvegas

now with Jeff Wilson out of play… Whats Fournette’s ownership gonna be 30-40% ? And are you planning on eating that chalk ?

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@synth said...

o many of the touts/public are stuck on the mentality that the Seahawks pass D is awful because he missed time and they got torched during it. Don’t fall into that trap and start looking at Haskins or McLaurin or anything. Haskins sucks. Seahawks pass D is good. Just move elsewhere imo.

As a WFT fan, this take is spot on. I might play a tiny bit of Terry in Russell/Metcalf run backs but that’s it. I will have a lot of Seattle defense. Haskins is not it.

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@MattyK1981 said...

Michael Thomas ruled OUT just now

How much Kamara is too much Kamara?

• synth

I’m glad I’ve spent more time than usual working on lineups earlier in the week. Now with the injury news I’m not running around looking at what to do. I had a general idea of where I would go in all of these scenarios (except Michael Thomas. That one came out of nowhere).

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).