1:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 10 ) at Tennessee ( -10 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Seattle ( -4.5 ) at Washington ( 4.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( 16.5 ) at LA Rams ( -16.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:05 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 5.5 ) at Arizona ( -5.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -4 ) at New Orleans ( 4 ) —- T: 52
    8:20 PM EST : Cleveland ( -3.5 ) at NY Giants ( 3.5 ) —- T: —

Monday, 12/21
    8:15 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -13 ) at Cincinnati ( 13 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• be47320

@zovyn said...

This for Seasonal? IMO Moore > Landry/Brown – All 3 seem to have good individual coverage matchups on paper.

It’s always nice to have a MNF player for mental ‘cushion’ if you think it’s a toss-up between Landry/AB. Definitely think Moore is a clear #1 on that list. The optimizers I look at all have Landry ahead of AB for what that’s worth and everything would seem to suggest that Landry has a higher floor and ceiling. Lot of mouths to feed in TB and Cleveland shouldn’t be completely able to run the ball up and down the field on the Giants. So if they need a lot of 3rd down conversions, Landry is the guy.

Yeah, I know seasonal questions are annoying on here but I literally have the worst team on paper to ever make a 12 man semi final so I need all the help I can get.

This is my team lol

Brees
    Montgomery
    Sanders
    Drake
    Landry
    Moore
    Hockenson

It was the most charmed season ever, I scored the second lowest points in the league but somehow every week the guy I was playing had their worst game of the season. The guy I’m playing against this week in the semis has Keenan Allen for example. Charmed.

Appreciate the feedback

• ghost3490

@be47320 said...

Need a little help please

Jarvis Landry, Antonio Brown, DJ Moore

Pick 2

Projections I use have Landry then AB $ Moore with very similar floor/ceiling. Tough call. Good luck to you.

• synth

Oh we doing seasonal questions too? nice

I need 1 WR, 1 RB, and 1 WR/RB from the following group in what is projected to be a matchup decided by less than a point

Its PPR

Cole Beasley
    TY Hilton
    Brandon Cooks
    Bowden Jr

Swift
    Drake
    Fournette
    Wilson Jr

Currently Im at Hilton/Swift/Drake but wanted to see if anyone had strong opinions otherwise

• be47320

Hilton/swift/drake is the safest and probably what id go with.

I’d be really tempted to plug in fournette over drake this week though

• beare

is mosert or wilson the better choice

• FitFantasyGod

If anyone’s interested in a Saturday 2 game slate breakdown I just went in-depth in an article I just published! You can find it on the home page under community blog posts! Quick 5 min read and maybe you get something out of it!

• IT4MVP

I still like Jeff Wilson a lot even if Moestart plays, maybe even more so.

• JoeyG113

Eagles have multiple starters out in their secondary and if Slay doesn’t play, Kyler might get a set up to have one his best passing days in a while.

Philly has also struggled vs running Qbs. Lamar went over 100 on them, Daniel Jones scored 10 pts or more from rushing alone twice, and Taysom didn’t run much last week, but he avgeraged more than 6 yards a carry.

Kyler has been playing less than 100 for the past 3 weeks, vs some pretty good defenses. He has a shot at a ceiling game that he has shown he is capable of earlier in the season.

• bcandrws

@mike42 said...

Part 1: DO you guys remember before SEA played LAR for the first time and I said everyone is blinded by SEA’s big 3 on O to the point where they can’t see that beyond them (russ+2WR’s)? I then went on to say the simple fact is Sea is not a very good team that is facing a good team with an elite D. KC has 3 players at the top of their positions and not much else. Every other year we’ve seen other WR’s and a RB smash consistently for KC, not this one. Their D-line was dominating last year but not so much this year. WE love how consolidated their touches are but NO’s has an elite D capable of slowing down a consolidated O like KC’s.

Part2: The closest matchup I can think of for NO’s this year was on SNF vs TB, which at the time, looked like the real deal. Look NO’s had a letdown last week but it was still even more about Philly bringing it’s A game than anything else. NO’s will come out hard off a loss and odds are strong they can dominate the line scrimmage and slow down KC’s big 3 more times than not, if not almost completely.

I want to make my call clear. NO’s kicks the living shit out of KC. Maybe KC has 1-2 drives early or late, but the game is very one sided in favor of NO’s. Take the under. Fade the big 3 completely and play Kamara/L. Muirray and the NO’s D. This will be the most humbling game in years for KC.

Edit: I saw it earlier in the week, but very similar to when Muppet was out for TB, KC is banged up on the O-line and they could not have picked a worse week to be short up front.

NO did play GB and GB had no problems whatsoever scoring on NO. I think the saints D is slightly overated. look at who they played. they have not played any world beaters in the past 7 weeks. they played the falcons twice, the bears with foles, the 49ers, the bucs, the broncos and the eagles. herbert threw 4 TDs on them bridgewater threw 2 TDs on them and the scored 3TDs total. stafford threw 3TDs on them and they scored 4 TDs, rodgers threw 3TDs on them and they scored 4 TDs(and that was without devante adams) i think you are really downplaying KCs offense

edit: you saying you think NO will win is one thing but saying they won’t score 3 TDs and NO will kick the crap out of them is something is entirely something else. we have a large enough sample size and that would be a first in mahomes career. in the last 2 and half years

• JoeyG113

While we expect the everyone in the Ravens backfield to be successful this Sunday, do we think this might be a game to get Lamar more confidence in the passing game?

Not sure this means too much, but Jags are gonna be down their 4 best corners. As previously discussed, the Ravens have officially listed Jimmy Smith as out and Marcus Peters among others are listed as questionable. Good chance more secondary players for the Ravens miss this game as the Ravens probably feel like they can get this game with backups.

All that being said, this game sets up for multiple splash plays in the passing game for the Ravens and to a lesser extent the Jags as well. Obviously, the drawback is that is it damn near impossible to pinpoint which guys will do it which makes most of them low owned and I think worth some spots on your roster if you are a multi entry player.

I think the Ravens sweep out the rest of their schedule, and I also believe the Ravens are interested in getting Lamar some more passing reps before the playoffs. This could actually set up for the Ravens to have a RB rush for multiple TDs and Lamar to throw for 3 or 4.

Given all the injuries to the Ravens secondary, it’s not out of the question that the Jags could score around 20 and allow the Ravens to continue to explore their playbook. Harbaugh isn’t a call off the dogs kind of coach either. Look at last year’s schedule for examples of how they continue to put the thumping on their opponents.

• JoeyG113

@bcandrws said...

NO did play GB and GB had no problems whatsoever scoring on NO. I think the saints D is slightly overated. look at who they played. they have not played any world beaters in the past 7 weeks. they played the falcons twice, the bears with foles, the 49ers, the bucs, the broncos and the eagles. herbert threw 4 TDs on them bridgewater threw 2 TDs on them and the scored 3TDs total. stafford threw 3TDs on them and they scored 4 TDs, rodgers threw 3TDs on them and they scored 4 TDs(and that was without devante adams) i think you are really downplaying KCs offense

edit: you saying you think NO will win is one thing but saying they won’t score 3 TDs and NO will kick the crap out of them is something is entirely something else. we have a large enough sample size and that would be a first in mahomes career. in the last 2 and half years

Early in the week, I thought the exact same thing about the Saints defense, and to a degree I still do. While Rodgers was successful without Adams, Herbert was successful without Keenan Allen, who got hurt in the 1st quarter and Ekler as well. So, I am somewhat with you in saying that the Saints defense is possibly overrated.

Now there are other factors in this game that are going to make that Saints defense look better than it actually is. One being that I think the Saints will be successful in the running game and even more so now that Brees is playing and the Chiefs have to honor his ability to do what Taysom can’t. Secondly, the Chiefs have been getting away with offensive linemen being injured, but with the latest questionable tags on some of their O line, that is starting to be a big a concern.

Basically, I think the Saints can limit what KC will be able to do based on their ability to sustain long drives and KC having a few drives stall due to protection issues.

• Rickytango13

@mike42 said...

KC won’t get 3 TD’s

Now that’s a spicy meatball my friend! I have NO dst in 1/5

• 33BeRad

@bcandrws said...

I am not sure what you are thinking but this year alone they only scored 1 offensive td against the Broncos in one of their matchups. And they only scored 2 offensive tds twice this year, once against NE and once against Chargers. Don’t look at a box score and see more than 21 points and assume it was 3 offensive tds.

• Alvance83

@mike42 said...

I want to make my call clear. NO’s kicks the living shit out of KC. Maybe KC has 1-2 drives early or late, but the game is very one sided in favor of NO’s. Take the under. Fade the big 3 completely and play Kamara/L. Muirray and the NO’s D. This will be the most humbling game in years for KC.

Totally agree with saints d limiting Kc in many ways but not so sure about a 41 year old qb coming back from a severe injury too soon kicking the crap out of anyone. It could happen but from a handicapper perspective I’ll pass on this game altogether other than maybe kamara receptions and rush/rec yards

Edit: I may be on the under by Sunday

• TomBradyBlueMamba

Lamar can get passing reps on practice man. That’s what practice is for. They desperately need to win this game, clinging onto a wild card spot. They absolutely are not going into it thinking it’s practice.

• TomBradyBlueMamba

And about those Saints. Brees had a specific formula over the last few years that got them so many wins. It involved throwing the ball to Michael Thomas, A LOT. More than any team targets any player in the NFL. Massive target usage and receptions. I don’t know what all the turmoil is about, maybe getting the ball to Thomas all the time was limiting the offense? Was it though, he basically caught every ball thrown his way the last couple years

• TomBradyBlueMamba

Not only was Thomas catching any and everything, Ginn and Smith were dropping any and everything. Manny Sanders is a solid actually legit replacement but, to an extent. He was a roaming free agent he’s no Thomas.

Michael Thomas
    @Cantguardmike
    ·
    Dec 11
    Been about a bankroll

He’s got that posted to twitter but I look at his contract it looks good. I don’t think it’s a money issue. Maybe Brees likes Trump and Thomas isn’t cool with it 🤷‍♂️

• biga0787

@TomBradyBlueMamba said...

Not only was Thomas catching any and everything, Ginn and Smith were dropping any and everything. Manny Sanders is a solid actually legit replacement but, to an extent. He was a roaming free agent he’s no Thomas.

Michael Thomas
    @Cantguardmike
    ·
    Dec 11
    Been about a bankroll

He’s got that posted to twitter but I look at his contract it looks good. I don’t think it’s a money issue. Maybe Brees likes Trump and Thomas isn’t cool with it 🤷‍♂️

Then you sit or trade him. You can’t refuse to play with someone cause of their personal beliefs. These dudes are children who have never been told no, and expect everyone to bend or bow to their beliefs and wishes. That’s not how the real world works. I’d trade him go the jaguars for a pick to show him how bad he has it

• kdsdawg

@Ricolasvegas said...

now with Jeff Wilson out of play… Whats Fournette’s ownership gonna be 30-40% ? And are you planning on eating that chalk ?

Atlanta is very good against the run

• squidkill

People are really playing Uncle Lenny? and they say there is no more edge in DFS LOLOLOLOLOLOLL

• bcandrws

@33BeRad said...

I am not sure what you are thinking but this year alone they only scored 1 offensive td against the Broncos in one of their matchups. And they only scored 2 offensive tds twice this year, once against NE and once against Chargers. Don’t look at a box score and see more than 21 points and assume it was 3 offensive tds.

The broncos is a divisional game. Those games play out differently and i am not looking at the box score. They play the broncos twice a year. This is literally the first time NO is playing them in mahomes entire career. That is why the raiders beat them and it was the raiders superbowl. You have to know how divisional games play out. Not the same

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

Happy Week 15:

https://twitter.com/aaronhendrix/status/1340332401180995586

• bcandrws

@33BeRad said...

I also see you mentioned the chargers. Another divisional game. Who plays them tough every single year. NE belichick has played mahomes 4 times once this year once last year and twice the year before and against the broncos you have to not look at the box score because there were two tyreek TDs that could have counted 1 that actually should have counted. The first game the defense absolutely destroyed the broncos so no reason to score on the offensive side of the ball, but if you want to play that narrative go right ahead.

• superjon

@squidkill said...

People are really playing Uncle Lenny? and they say there is no more edge in DFS LOLOLOLOLOLOLL

100% baby.

Ask your ma where she wants to go for dinner tomorrow.

• Jokey401

“edit: you saying you think NO will win is one thing but saying they won’t score 3 TDs and NO will kick the crap out of them is something is entirely something else. we have a large enough sample size and that would be a first in mahomes career. in the last 2 and half years“

Mikes take on the KC/NO game was just crazy enough for me to create 4/20 lineups with that game script.

Kamara is at 38% ownership, 16% more than Henry. Fire up Latavious Murray and Dalvin at 8% in gpps.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).