1:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 10 ) at Tennessee ( -10 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Seattle ( -4.5 ) at Washington ( 4.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( 16.5 ) at LA Rams ( -16.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:05 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 5.5 ) at Arizona ( -5.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -4 ) at New Orleans ( 4 ) —- T: 52
    8:20 PM EST : Cleveland ( -3.5 ) at NY Giants ( 3.5 ) —- T: —

Monday, 12/21
    8:15 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -13 ) at Cincinnati ( 13 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• 33BeRad

@mike42 said...

I think it’s comical that that you tiny ass people call me out for something like pointing out Fangio’s pristine record Vs number 1 WR’s and nobody says anything positive about the hour I spent posting about the sub 1% quarterback and the specific .01% stack that won most of the GPP’s last week.

I’ve been on fire this entire year and a large percentage of my posts are more helpful to actually winning some $$ than any of the sites you pay money for. I know, because I hear what they say and it’s mainstream worthlessness all the time. Nobody is telling to play the MIA stack, just like no one is telling you that Dal is going to beat minny and Ellitot/Minnystack is a good idea (that won it all too). I haven’t called out a lot of stacks this year, maybe 10, tops, and two of them were VERY contrarian and took home all the money.

Go pay 39.99 to become dumber, if you still got room to spare. What a joke. I’m up 1500% this year and I’ve shared my thoughts for free, and they are better than the thoughts you pay for, the only thing I get in return is an occasional a tiny ass post from someone like you.

Going away present: Minshew will smash will his legs and arm tomorrow. Play the TD prop at +700. There’s another game not many will be on that I think is going to break 70 but what’s the f@@king point. Play KC. NObody can stop them.

Mike, most of the room appreciates ya. Don’t go because one baby wants you to get everything correct. And was that 2nd to last line a reference to the Siege? HAHA! But if you do go, good luck the rest of the year.

• 33BeRad

@thehazyone said...

Cordarelle Patterson and Greg Lewis are in play for me. Also one of the NO 3K WRs – need to see the news in the am.

Greg Lewis the receivers coach for KC? I don’t have a coach’s spot on my lineup, HAHA!

• Jokey401

This! ☝️ What Mike said.

• rjschick92

Jalen Hurts carried the ball more than most running backs last week. In an up tempo spot, likely playing from behind in catch up mode? May be very hard to turn down

• rjschick92

@mike42 said...

I think it’s comical that that you tiny ass people call me out for something like pointing out Fangio’s pristine record Vs number 1 WR’s and nobody says anything positive about the hour I spent posting about the sub 1% quarterback and the specific .01% stack that won most of the GPP’s last week.

I’ve been on fire this entire year and a large percentage of my posts are more helpful to actually winning some $$ than any of the sites you pay money for. I know, because I hear what they say and it’s mainstream worthlessness all the time. Nobody is telling to play the MIA stack, just like no one is telling you that Dal is going to beat minny and Ellitot/Minnystack is a good idea (that won it all too). I haven’t called out a lot of stacks this year, maybe 10, tops, and two of them were VERY contrarian and took home all the money.

Go pay 39.99 to become dumber, if you still got room to spare. What a joke. I’m up 1500% this year and I’ve shared my thoughts for free, and they are better than the thoughts you pay for, the only thing I get in return is an occasional a tiny ass post from someone like you.

Going away present: Minshew will smash will his legs and arm tomorrow. Play the TD prop at +700. There’s another game not many will be on that I think is going to break 70 but what’s the f@@king point. Play KC. NObody can stop them.

What game do you like to break 70?

• BIF

@mike42 said...

Go pay 39.99 to become dumber, if you still got room to spare. What a joke. I’m up 1500% this year and I’ve shared my thoughts for free, and they are better than the thoughts you pay for, the only thing I get in return is an occasional a tiny ass post from someone like you

Despite all your great plays the past few weeks, this may have been my favorite post from you 😂

• OSU_Bucknut

@mike42 said...

I read this forum every week (usually start page 1 on Friday and realize I’m not going to read all 20-30 pages by Sunday, so I skip to page 20-25). I’ve done this for the past few years.

Anyways, I know that you know WTF you’re talking about, and whether I agree or disagre, I always look forward to your comments

• marker0357

It cracks me up when people share their own projections with clear reasoning, it doesn’t go exactly as planned, and then we get to hear from those who are rarely ever make a comment on here. This board is to share ideas and if you don’t wish to follow the strategy, you shouldn’t, but don’t come back on to say I told you so, or worse yet, complain that you followed the strategy and it didn’t work.

Personally, I take strategy advice from folks on here all the time. I don’t always agree with everything and I usually take pieces from a variety of sources. Inevitably, it’s my choice though and can never blame anyone else. Hopefully, the shared advice makes us all a little better.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@mike42 said...

Bad day or always super defensive and conceited sounding?

• realphipps

I think Mike likes ARI/PHI to go way over. At least that’s what Squid’s ma told me during a recent crown exchange.

Murray-Mania tomorrow, Hoppy also. Some Ertzy-Ertz too. Goin with Rams DST also on most, some Miami’s.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

Agreed on Kamara. Seems like a smash play

• superjon

@mike42 said...

Last week you…

1. Loved the Carolina D. They got rolled over
    2. Didn’t think Henry was in a good spot vs Jax. He smashed.
    3. Thought the Giants +3 was the easiest bet of the week. They lost 26-7
    4. Thought Akins was a great play. He busted
    5. Liked Glennon. Bust.
    6. Said Montgomery was bad chalk. Had a great game.

So there’s really no need to act like you don’t get things wrong from time to time. Just like everyone else that posts here.

Put on your big boy pants, and don’t take it personal if someone brings up 1 (or 6) times you were wrong.

And here’s 3 takes of mine that you or anyone else can call me out on if they are wrong…

1. Ahmed (if he plays) outscores Fournette
    2. ARI is the D to play
    3. Goff throws 4 TDs

And a bonus: KC scores at least 5 TDs :)

• lotusbomb

@realphipps said...

I think Mike likes ARI/PHI to go way over. At least that’s what Squid’s ma told me during a recent crown exchange.

that may be, but on the philly side I dont feel comfortable with anyone other than hurts. Sanders would be second, but his volume is low for that price. he’ll need to break a long one to probably get to 100 and a td let alone two. My head hurts thinking about any of the wideouts.

murray and kirk/hopkins are in great spots however

• 33BeRad

@superjon said...

1. Ahmed (if he plays) outscores Fournette

So 4 points vs the 3 Fournette gets? HAHA!

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

Cheapest visble defense? The Football Team?

• fresh56

@theIrrigator said...

Cheapest visble defense? The Football Team?

Cardinals

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

Chark bounce back?

• Dr_Gonzo

@866 said...

Murray-Mania tomorrow, Hoppy also. Some Ertzy-Ertz too. Goin with Rams DST also on most, some Miami’s.

I’m not sold on murray, he hasn’t been the same since that shoulder injury. As much as I hate playing him I like drake. Would like him more without Edmunds. Schefter said Edmonds expected to play but will test ankle pregame

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

Any reason to not play lots of Aiyuk, T.Y., and Coutee?

• Dr_Gonzo

@theIrrigator said...

Chark bounce back?

Last week I asked myself why I keep playing guys from a team that has won one game.

• rjschick92

I am also in the camp that Haskins absolutely sucks and is prime for a pick 6 or two.

• 33BeRad

@Dr_Gonzo said...

Last week I asked myself why I keep playing guys from a team that has won one game.

Yeah, I have ended up on a Jags receiver so many times and it is never the correct one, but there is usually 1 that does well for their price. Not even going to try to guess which one this week.

• synth

I love my main lineup this week and am going a bit heavier than normal. Patiently waiting for kickoff

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).