1:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 10 ) at Tennessee ( -10 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Seattle ( -4.5 ) at Washington ( 4.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( 16.5 ) at LA Rams ( -16.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:05 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 5.5 ) at Arizona ( -5.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -4 ) at New Orleans ( 4 ) —- T: 52
    8:20 PM EST : Cleveland ( -3.5 ) at NY Giants ( 3.5 ) —- T: —

Monday, 12/21
    8:15 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -13 ) at Cincinnati ( 13 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@mike42 said...

I think it’s comical that that you tiny ass people call me out for something like pointing out Fangio’s pristine record Vs number 1 WR’s and nobody says anything positive about the hour I spent posting about the sub 1% quarterback and the specific .01% stack that won most of the GPP’s last week.

I’ve been on fire this entire year and a large percentage of my posts are more helpful to actually winning some $$ than any of the sites you pay money for. I know, because I hear what they say and it’s mainstream worthlessness all the time. Nobody is telling to play the MIA stack, just like no one is telling you that Dal is going to beat minny and Ellitot/Minnystack is a good idea (that won it all too). I haven’t called out a lot of stacks this year, maybe 10, tops, and two of them were VERY contrarian and took home all the money.

Go pay 39.99 to become dumber, if you still got room to spare. What a joke. I’m up 1500% this year and I’ve shared my thoughts for free, and they are better than the thoughts you pay for, the only thing I get in return is an occasional a tiny ass post from someone like you.

Going away present: Minshew will smash will his legs and arm tomorrow. Play the TD prop at +700. There’s another game not many will be on that I think is going to break 70 but what’s the f@@king point. Play KC. NObody can stop them.

+1500% in DFS? Or sports betting? If it’s the latter who cares. If it’s the former, I call BS considering you have cashed 20 times on FanDuel this season (no top 25 finishes) and 0 times on DK. You have some good takes. And bad ones. Everyone does, myself included. Don’t want you to leave as I like what you have to offer but quit acting like what you say is the gospel Mr. 27059.

• donkeydealer

I love some Amendola this week. Shootout potential and a good game script.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

Updated projections and ownership for DK (industry average). Current as of 6 am ET.

https://twitter.com/aaronhendrix/status/1340617767150620673?s=20

• Joeltimb

@theIrrigator said...

Any reason to not play lots of Aiyuk, T.Y., and Coutee?

I can’t find one for Hilton and aiyuk aside from ownership. But it’s going to lead to very similar builds with a decent amount of the field. Gotta be what… 33% combined?

• dgballer

@thehazyone said...

Cordarelle Patterson and Greg Lewis are in play for me. Also one of the NO 3K WRs – need to see the news in the am.

i don’t see Greg Lewis on main slate player pool. maybe Greg Ward?

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@dgballer said...

i don’t see Greg Lewis on main slate player pool. maybe Greg Ward?

Yea, that’s what I meant. My brain did not match my fingers.

• dgballer

@thehazyone said...

Yea, that’s what I meant. My brain did not match my fingers.

no worries it’s still early. thanks for all you do.

• Alvance83

@theIrrigator said...

Cheapest visble defense? The Football Team?

I’m liking pats but injury report may change that.

• pepsies15

@mike42 said...

I think it’s comical that that you tiny ass people call me out for something like pointing out Fangio’s pristine record Vs number 1 WR’s and nobody says anything positive about the hour I spent posting about the sub 1% quarterback and the specific .01% stack that won most of the GPP’s last week.

I’ve been on fire this entire year and a large percentage of my posts are more helpful to actually winning some $$ than any of the sites you pay money for. I know, because I hear what they say and it’s mainstream worthlessness all the time. Nobody is telling to play the MIA stack, just like no one is telling you that Dal is going to beat minny and Ellitot/Minnystack is a good idea (that won it all too). I haven’t called out a lot of stacks this year, maybe 10, tops, and two of them were VERY contrarian and took home all the money.

Go pay 39.99 to become dumber, if you still got room to spare. What a joke. I’m up 1500% this year and I’ve shared my thoughts for free, and they are better than the thoughts you pay for, the only thing I get in return is an occasional a tiny ass post from someone like you.

Going away present: Minshew will smash will his legs and arm tomorrow. Play the TD prop at +700. There’s another game not many will be on that I think is going to break 70 but what’s the f@@king point. Play KC. NObody can stop them.

LOL

• Alvance83

@mike42 said...

Love this call mike 42. I’ve been torn on chark or senault.
    Always haters out there brotha, in one ear……
    I had one Henry lineup last week and it was my lowest scoring lineup. May completely fade this week, however juicy some of these 3600-4700 receivers look.
    Good luck gents
    Bet Chubb over (still at 78 yards on bet365)

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@Dr_Gonzo said...

Last week I asked myself why I keep playing guys from a team that has won one game.

Maybe that’s why I always suck lol

• monarch

I see TY getting all the hype. I like Pittman, he doesnt require the volume he can get there on four or five targets and he has the same matchup. Nobody liked TY three weeks ago now he is 1600 more expensive while his target share is 23 to Pittmans 19 over the last three weeks. Only difference is TY has actually been efficient for once in his life.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@synth said...

I love my main lineup this week and am going a bit heavier than normal. Patiently waiting for kickoff

Uh oh. You are in trouble then. Always have to hate something about a lineup for it to smash. I think they call that the Costanza rule of DFS….

• Tribefan18

I called the Adams bust yesterday, someone on here talked me out of it and said to fade him at my own peril. I called Diggs good game, someone told me Denver is successful at limiting the WR1, so I didnt play him either. So for today, I’m going to input my 2 cents and not read this again until after lock. I think Brady and Evans are the smash plays today, with Fournette. Too cheap. Also like McClaurin in a game that may be forgotten about. Love Christian Kirk today at an extremely cheap price with Philly secondary all banged up. Love Kamara today against the Chiefs with Brees back. He will be a dumping ground for Brees all day. Also big on Mostert/Wilson today.

• ghost3490

@mike42 said...

Noise Mike just noise. Let it go. Go Bears.

• Brendan239

NE DST + Michel
    Logan Thomas at TE
    Thielen, Nuk, Gage, Hollywood

On a side note, is Tre Smith a good pivot off of Kamara for $5k?

• XxHeisenbergxX

The only thing I care about today is that the Rams stomp the Jets today as I have the Rams in my DK Survivor pool!

• inarodgersitrust

What do you guys think of Chad Hansen for only $4200 on DK?

• Ricolasvegas

@theIrrigator said...

Cheapest visble defense? The Football Team?

Thats what im going with. My only concern is that their QB leaves the defense on the field all day. Im still playing them anyway

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

I see TY getting all the hype. I like Pittman, he doesnt require the volume he can get there on four or five targets and he has the same matchup. Nobody liked TY three weeks ago now he is 1600 more expensive while his target share is 23 to Pittmans 19 over the last three weeks. Only difference is TY has actually been efficient for once in his life.

That’s suprising that the target share is so close. I figured it was double. I have watched the last 3 games and it seems like Rivers has only been looking for and throwing it to T.Y.. Pittman is in my player pool also but T.Y. has been getting the Keenan Allen treatment

• inarodgersitrust

Thinking of going Lamar-Dobbins-Edwards as my QB/RB/RB combo in cash games

• HoodsFromTheWood

Wow the forum got a bit testy overnight. Like one giant menstrual cycle. Mean and whiny. LOL “tiny ass people” might be line of the year though.
    Hopefully everyone will be feeling better now that the sun is up. Here are my locks of the day, I’m too old to have my feelings hurt so feel free to criticize.
    1) The Bloody Marys today will be extra spicy, Mrs. Hood bought jalapeno horseradish.
    2) There will be more points scored in the Jag/Raven game than the Chief/Saint game.
    3) The pigs in a blanket today will be phenomenal combined with Mrs. Hood’s homemade queso dip.
    4) The Jets, who are really bad at football, will lose by more than 35 pts today in an under game and not fire Gase tomorrow.
    5) The sloppy Joe pockets today will be phenomenal combined with Mrs. Hoods homemade queso dip.
    6) Buddy Howell will outscore David Johnson today.
    7) In my weekly DK contest between me, The Mish and my grandson, my grandson will have the highest scoring lineup… again
    8) David Montgomery will have his 4th 22+ DKpt game in a row
    9) At 7pm tonight, I will be drunk, full and making lineups for tonights Showdown

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@inarodgersitrust said...

What do you guys think of Chad Hansen for only $4200 on DK?

Is that the RedZone guy? Cooks coming back definitely hurts him. Maybe he still gets there

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@inarodgersitrust said...

Thinking of going Lamar-Dobbins-Edwards as my QB/RB/RB combo in cash games

3 running backs from one team? Unless its a Showdown lineup i would cut one of them out

• monarch

I like it Hoods….

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).