1:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 10 ) at Tennessee ( -10 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Seattle ( -4.5 ) at Washington ( 4.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( 16.5 ) at LA Rams ( -16.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:05 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 5.5 ) at Arizona ( -5.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -4 ) at New Orleans ( 4 ) —- T: 52
    8:20 PM EST : Cleveland ( -3.5 ) at NY Giants ( 3.5 ) —- T: —

Monday, 12/21
    8:15 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -13 ) at Cincinnati ( 13 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• kdsdawg

Imagine the NFL putting those two games Saturday head to head with
    4pm EST #2 ND vs #3 Clemson in the ACCGG and
    8pm EST #1 Bama vs #10 Florida in the SECCG

• marker0357

• dominicanpapi

Panthers coach doesn’t expect CMAC to play this weekend. Just shut him down fam…

• kdsdawg

@Landa501 said...

Lol just incredible

I’ll bite, what’s incredible

• Ricolasvegas

@kdsdawg said...

Imagine the NFL putting those two games Saturday head to head with
    4pm EST #2 ND vs #3 Clemson in the ACCGG and
    8pm EST #1 Bama vs #10 Florida in the SECCG

2 TV ‘s in the living room kind of day

• Ricolasvegas

Chiefs Triple stack looks impossible unless a ton of value opens up…. Chiefs could be under owned cause there so expensive and Saints defense is #good

• 33BeRad

@kdsdawg said...

I’ll bite, what’s incredible

I’d bet he’s still on his kick from last week about doing any early research. And he finds it incredible that this forum started on Monday. Just a guess.

• MattyK1981

@Ricolasvegas said...

Chiefs Triple stack looks impossible unless a ton of value opens up…. Chiefs could be under owned cause there so expensive and Saints defense is #good

I’d be looking at one or both of the pass catchers and pivoting off of Mahomes as he was the piece you really didn’t have to have the past few games at $8000+ with limited rushing upside.

• marker0357

There’s not a single QB that I like right now on the main slate. Perhaps things will become more clear once injuries are known.

• Jokey401

It sounds gross and nobody will want to play him, but Rivers with a resurgent TY in a high total game in a dome. Easy peasy.

• 808state

@MattyK1981 said...

The whole country just watched the Rams run all over the Patriots on TNF, but the Jets actually aren’t that bad vs the run however they continue to be brutal vs the pass.

Fade the recency bias and stack the LAR passing game, don’t be a hero and big brain your way out of another sure thing.

yeah that’s what I was thinking, but it’s hard to imagine the Jets being competitive against the Rams. It seems like the Rams only throw in tight games.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@ifthethunder said...

That’s what I have currently. Go budget at RB so you can pay for the real RB1 in a WR spot.
    ~

I’m confused, will there be a real WR1 for the RB spot then?

• Jokey401

What? Am I on the ignore list or something? It’s like I just talk to myself on this board.

• marker0357

@Jokey401 said...

What? Am I on the ignore list or something? It’s like I just talk to myself on this board.

Sorry bro, did you ask a question?

• Joeltimb

I can just never pull the trigger on Rivers but I usually want to. He just screams 20pts week in, week out. Never seems too exciting.

• ghost3490

@Jokey401 said...

I have both of them in my first lineup I built. So there’s that. Bring it back with Cooks because Indy brings zero pressure.

• ghost3490

The Blitz. I’m thinking about trying a weekly pass. I play typically single entry GPP. Is it worth it and what advice can u give if I try?

• bcandrws

@mike42 said...

This is really a tough spot for BUF. Two huge games under the lights and now they play a third on a short week vs a team they should beat. Their run D has been susceptible and I don’t think their D will play inspired given the circumstances. I bet 1 of the Den RB’s does well enough to matter. Maybe even Lindsay as a sleeper given he’s still getting touches and hasn’t busted 1 in too long.

I know the thin air of mile high gets a lot of play early in the season, but you have to wonder if on a short week and given the setup, that BUF struggles and looks gassed in this one. I lived in DEN and walking up the stairs gasses you the first day you arrive and it takes 3 days to adjust. Den should keep this one close and if that’s the case, it’s prolly with the run game and Fangio coming up a game plan to limit J. Allen.

Diggs- I honestly forgot to post about it last week but you guys have heard me post about how Fangio has cratered the production of every number 1 WR I can think of for a few 3-5 yrs years now including a bunch of chalky ones. He did it again last week without his top 3 CB’s and despite a favorable game script for Car’s passing game. Diggs is a esdy fade for me this week at 60% ownership.

do you feel the same even with bouye out?

• ifthethunder

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

I’m confused, will there be a real WR1 for the RB spot then?

I have Melvin Gordon III and Jamaal Williams in my RB1 and RB2 spots for Saturday. So 1) no, and 2) I hope to have better options later in the week.

But that’s all I got for now.
    ~

• Ricolasvegas

@Jokey401 said...

I will prob play 1 lineup with Rivers and TY it affords you some of the high price guys. But yeah Rivers seems more likely to get 18 pts then 28

• jsw3ent

@Ricolasvegas said...

Milly Maker is only $10 this week… Could be the week that makes a nice Xmas or the week I go broke. lol

CHRISTmas

• infantryboys

@Jokey401 said...

It sounds gross and nobody will want to play him, but Rivers with a resurgent TY in a high total game in a dome. Easy peasy.

In 228 career games, Rivers had never had a 30 point fantasy game (FD/standard scoring). He has zero ceiling.

• Ether

@infantryboys said...

In 228 career games, Rivers had never had a 30 point fantasy game (FD/standard scoring). He has zero ceiling.

That’s insane if that’s true

• IronMonkey415

I just created a lineup with Rivers. I entered this thread and SEE THAT..haha

Could be good for me and bad for them.

• BIF

The Buccaneers have placed P Bradley Pinion, K Ryan Succop and LS Zach Triner all on the Reserve/COVID-19 list.

🙄

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).