1:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 10 ) at Tennessee ( -10 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Seattle ( -4.5 ) at Washington ( 4.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( 16.5 ) at LA Rams ( -16.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:05 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 5.5 ) at Arizona ( -5.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -4 ) at New Orleans ( 4 ) —- T: 52
    8:20 PM EST : Cleveland ( -3.5 ) at NY Giants ( 3.5 ) —- T: —

Monday, 12/21
    8:15 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -13 ) at Cincinnati ( 13 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Shaudy_lo

• Shaudy_lo

I’m starting to hate this slate with the latest news

• squidkill

Pollard szn

• JsDrmn

Would have rather Zeke been out last week.

If I play a Goff lineup should I bother with any Jets run-backs? My gut is telling me no.

• Scottjmark

Anyone play the same game every week hoping for a miracle? I always throw Darnold in a lineup.

• Shaudy_lo

James White is now active

• Brendan239

@Shaudy_lo said...

Gotta have some Bowden in a few lineups with Gesicki, Parker , and Grant out

I agree.

• Joeltimb

Zeke out

• noddy

@Shaudy_lo said...

Gotta have some Bowden in a few lineups with Gesicki, Parker , and Grant out

All 3 have been ruled out???

• KGBKEN

I’m trying something different this week…usually I vulture information off this site and use it to build my lineups. This week I didn’t do any reading or research until last night. I haven’t read any of the forum so excuse me if I repeat anything that’s already been discussed. My rankings;

QB/stacks: Brady GOAT against that porous ATL D…sign me up! Stack with one receiver (Evans, Godwin, Brown) and Gronk, Return with Ridley (Gage is a trap)
    Lamar Jackson. Everyone gets better playing the Jags…bounce back game for half the offense. Paired him with Andrews mostly and in stacks without Lamar I used Dobbins quite a bit. Run it back with J Robinson.

RB: Fading Henry,,,they’ve got to save some for the playoffs McNichols had 11 carries last game. TEN will beat DET easily and if Henry doesn’t get 40 I’ll be OK, high price, high ownership…if he smashes I loose but…I’m high on Cook.Tough divisional must win game. Should be close throughout. Cook is the way Minn will control the clock/outcome, makes Montgomery a play on the other side too. Also looking for Kamara to have a get right game with Brees back, although I also have Murray in a few. Low price dart throw at Pollard with Zeke and the Q tag. I wanted to fit Mostart but didn’t. I have lots of Akers paired with Rams D.

WR Easier to say who I faded than who I picked. Fade Hill, Theilen, McLauren, Rams receivers, Hopkins. High on Evans, Ridley, A. Robinson, E. Sanders, Corey Davis. Throwing darts at Kendrick Bourne, Zach Pascal, Lynn Bowden.

TE mostly Andrews and Gronk. Some Everett, I Smith, L Thomas. Kinda hate to fade Kelce but price-matchup-ownership take him out of my pool.

D Rams, DAL Minn paired with RB…

• Brendan239

@Shaudy_lo said...

James White is now active

Not letting that take me off Michel. I always make a change I regret (Ty Johnson) 2 hours before lock.

• kdsdawg

@be47320 said...

the falcons defense doesn’t scare me.

top five run defense in the league against RB position

• JsDrmn

Confirmation of the Dolphins news?

• Shaudy_lo

@noddy said...

All 3 have been ruled out???

https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/1340694284899667968?s=21

• beare

Thoughts on pollard today

• monarch

@beare said...

He is kinda priced for this already. He was getting touches, it isn’t a great matchup. I personally think people will overreact to him but it does make me like Ceedee Lamb better.

• dominicanpapi

@beare said...

5200 when Fournette is $4500. And I quickly skimmed it, but Niners rushing defense is like top 10 in the league and they haven’t allowed a 100 yard rusher all season.

• jcotdl

hoping some Drake own% walks down the street to Pollard

• pepsies15

Fournette/Marquise Brown/Kmet or Pollard/Bowden/Andrews on FD?

• superjon

I said a few days ago I was fading Henry.

That is no longer the case.

• JsDrmn

• Brendan239

Is Cam Akers a trap?

• BeerFinanceGuy

@superjon said...

I said a few days ago I was fading Henry.

That is no longer the case.

My fellow FD comrade.. How do you feel about Ceedee today? Him or Chark or neither

• BIF

@thehazyone said...

Updated projections and ownership for DK (industry average). Current as of 6 am ET.

https://twitter.com/aaronhendrix/status/1340617767150620673?s=20

Wow some big ownership steam on a few guys

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).