1:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 10 ) at Tennessee ( -10 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Seattle ( -4.5 ) at Washington ( 4.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( 16.5 ) at LA Rams ( -16.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:05 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 5.5 ) at Arizona ( -5.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -4 ) at New Orleans ( 4 ) —- T: 52
    8:20 PM EST : Cleveland ( -3.5 ) at NY Giants ( 3.5 ) —- T: —

Monday, 12/21
    8:15 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -13 ) at Cincinnati ( 13 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

You guys realize Fournette, Ahmed, Michel, and Pollard are all like the exact same play, right?

They’re all back up’s, cheap, in average to below average spots, with questionable workloads.

How you can say one is a bad play and be confident another is a good play is beyond comprehension to me.

• Jokey401

Heads up, Pollard 27% owned on DK. Higher than Henry. Easy fade, and probably to my detriment.

• Shaudy_lo

On FD Kamara/Coutee or Taylor/Aiyuki

• realphipps

I’m surprised no one has mentioned Gus. I’ve got quite a bit. He’s gonna get 12-18 touches. BAL should spend most of the 4th running out the clock with him.

Do have some Dobbins as well.

• dominicanpapi

@Pandamonious said...

You guys realize Fournette, Ahmed, Michel, and Pollard are all like the exact same play, right?

They’re all back up’s, cheap, in average to below average spots, with questionable workloads.

How you can say one is a bad play and be confident another is a good play is beyond comprehension to me.

Eh, but factor in price and some plays become better than others.

• monarch

Dalton is going to throw a lot bringing 49ers defense into play

• ifthethunder

@monarch said...

Slot is the place to target the 49ers.

Also Jason Verrett is out and he is really good and was projected to matchup up most often with Michael Gallup.

Gallup busted so hard for me last week, It’s hard to go back. But I guess you need to do things like that to succeed in DFS.
    ~

• Brendan239

Seattle D a little undervalued today? Haskins is always good for 2 fumbles 1-3 picks, 5 sacks ….right?

Also, the Fournette/Evans stack could be good for 55 FD points and ppl will have 1 or the other

• blackdirkdiggler

Thanks for the 2800 and under DK defense suggestions, everyone!

• HoodsFromTheWood

Bloody Mary time. Good luck everyone. Dare to dream today.

2 spots left in Happy-er Meal. Hope it fills.

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/entry/2416310403

• monarch

@Brendan239 said...

Seattle D a little undervalued today? Haskins is always good for 2 fumbles 1-3 picks, 5 sacks ….right?

Also, the Fournette/Evans stack could be good for 55 FD points and ppl will have 1 or the other

The are the chalk defense and deservedly so.

• Brendan239

I need Michel, Gage, Drake, Aiuyuk, and TY to have big days today.

GL and Happy Holidays

• jcotdl

gonna start hating my lineups early this week. time to start drinking now. meh- gl all

• be47320

Antonio Callaway going to F around and break the slate

• Steverino01

I’m heavy on Fournette and I’m not letting you all talk me out of it.

Now watch Lenny fumble on the first play and get benched for the rest of the game.

• Eyehatetodd

Stack Lamar with Dobbins or Hollywood on FD?

• chickenmanE

thoughts on mostert and jeff wilson?

• Rickytango13

@blackdirkdiggler said...

What defense should i take on DK, 2800 or less?

WFT

• axman15

Wanted to be heavy on Sony, but feels like a day JJ Taylor randomly takes 12 carries and Cam takes all the goal line work

• DraftQueen

If there is no injury news or obvious game script changes, don’t let anyone talk you out of your lineups at 12:49

• lotusbomb

tennessee has no pass rush and stafford was questionable coming into this game. low owned game stack ftw

swift,henry,brown,jones concentrated volume and I think both teams score over 30

• ifthethunder

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

Bloody Mary time. Good luck everyone. Dare to dream today.

2 spots left in Happy-er Meal. Hope it fills.

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/entry/2416310403

What do you mean, I’m already into my 2nd one!
    ~

• JsDrmn

Anyone else wish for more insight on kickers because they play the Quick Pick game on FanDuel? No? Cool.

• billythekidcowboysheat

You know it’s bad when your all in on tannehill stacks with lions bring backs🤢🤢🙏🏻

• lukemiller42

Good luck guys. I feel good about my team which is never good. Let’s go big dog and Jon Taylor

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).