1:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 10 ) at Tennessee ( -10 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Seattle ( -4.5 ) at Washington ( 4.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( 16.5 ) at LA Rams ( -16.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:05 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 5.5 ) at Arizona ( -5.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -4 ) at New Orleans ( 4 ) —- T: 52
    8:20 PM EST : Cleveland ( -3.5 ) at NY Giants ( 3.5 ) —- T: —

Monday, 12/21
    8:15 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -13 ) at Cincinnati ( 13 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• NDNole

DK hasnt give cards D the points for the safety

• NDNole

It must be super annoying to be a RB and play with a talented running QB like Kyler.

• cdub6238

Everybody had maxx williams in afternoon slate right?

• NDNole

Goff is such a flake. He needs to wake up.

• BIF

@theIrrigator said...

He only got 14 carries. Not his fault his team was getting destroyed most of the game and they had to throw the ball the whole game

…..and 5 targets so that’s actually a big load by the Bucs standards so far this year.

RoJo last three games has been 20, 11 and 10 combined touches/targets

Not here to argue – Brady was still good but could have smashed and Evans/Brown would been better if the 2 Lenny TDs went to Evans and Brown instead of being tackled at 1 and 2 yard line. Fournette was RB8 on points on the Sun slate after the early games so good value but probably not enough to be on optimal or Milly winner unless they hit all the nut receivers with the savings.

• cdub6238

Lol Rams…so pathetic

• odanny

Rams losing 10-0 to the Jets, this team is like the Falcons, you never know who will show up.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@BIF said...

…..and 5 targets so that’s actually a big load by the Bucs standards so far this year.

RoJo last three games has been 20, 11 and 10 combined touches/targets

Not here to argue – Brady was still good but could have smashed and Evans/Brown would been better if the 2 Lenny TDs went to Evans and Brown instead of being tackled at 1 and 2 yard line. Fournette was RB8 on points on the Sun slate after the early games so good value but probably not enough to be on optimal or Milly winner unless they hit all the nut receivers with the savings.

Yep I would say Pollard and D. Johnson were the optimal backs so far. Flex spot pending

• Jeddy3

Time for Brees to hang up the cleats.

• synth

Brady good
    Gage solid
    Lamb solid
    Gronk bad
    Wilson Jr bleh

Liked the lineup this week but just didn’t come together like I’d hoped.

• budfox6

Freakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

• superjon

TD #1

• synth

Never did pull the trigger on Pollard. Not really sure why given I’ve spent all year watching those Cowboy games frustrated that they keep running Zeke who falls down at first contact this year instead of Pollard who breaks tackles. Got it in my head that the game script was going to be SF up a lot and running the ball while Dallas had to pass and never stopped to consider what happens if Dallas jumped out to a lead due to turnovers from a bad QB for the second week in a row. Need to improve on that.

• Dfspacman

What a move from Watkins(Philly) TD eagles

• RipCityRings

Afternoon slate got me building CPT Colt NYG showdown stacks.

• rjschick92

Hurts/ Quez Watkins stack looking strong lol

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Tyreek drinking airplane bottles on the sidelines…lol

• BIF

@theIrrigator said...

Yep I would say Pollard and D. Johnson were the optimal backs so far. Flex spot pending

Pollard made some sense (had a couple) but I could not play DJ – Ahmed made more sense in the price range for me.

My most owned were Henry, Swift, Mostert, Gus and Cook so a solid mix of hit and miss.

• callmetouch

Rams wtf is this

• geardaddy

Who else picked rams on survivor? I knew that spread was fishy

• Eyehatetodd

Mmm gotta love a 14% owned Hill. That and my 8% Evans, and a 20% Pollard..just need Hill to smash and get something from Kamara and Cook and maybe I finally win something substantial lol

• be47320

Brees hasn’t been close on any of these throws, he looks awful

• Pick1979

So is Cam Akers out for the game.

He was 30% owned in FanDuel WFFC

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

I was

55% Kamara
    51% Fournette
    44% Akers
    39% Pollard
    19% Drake
    14% Henry
    12% D. Johnson
    10% Taylor

And then a sprinkling of Montgomery, Swift, Dobbins, Sanders. Last night I originally planned to be pretty heavy on D. Johnson but once Zeke news hit most of my ownership went to Pollard. I only have 5 Pollard/Johnson lineups

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pick1979 said...

So is Cam Akers out for the game.

He was 30% owned in FanDuel WFFC

Why am I not surprised the Rams are struggling against the Jets

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).