1:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 10 ) at Tennessee ( -10 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Seattle ( -4.5 ) at Washington ( 4.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( 16.5 ) at LA Rams ( -16.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:05 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 5.5 ) at Arizona ( -5.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -4 ) at New Orleans ( 4 ) —- T: 52
    8:20 PM EST : Cleveland ( -3.5 ) at NY Giants ( 3.5 ) —- T: —

Monday, 12/21
    8:15 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -13 ) at Cincinnati ( 13 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• be47320

Man I shouldn’t watch these things. That -5 yard pass was a 5300$ swing.

• callmetouch

So done with Dk. 4th quarter giants are owning it with their receivers then kick a field goal. Props and parlays are way more profitable it’s ridiculous

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@theIrrigator said...

I hate them on DK because I never play defenses so I going from winning zero to winning zero

I definitely feel that one!

• callmetouch

@Felixxberg said...

I definitely feel that one!

Especially in the 4th quarter slate. Looking like a solid first then a pointless field goal will kill your defense. Absolutely gutting

• be47320

What a moronic challenge

• BIF

If Tate catches the TD, I have to the solo lead for $300K in the big DK $10 instead the Giants FG drops me to 600th place 🙄

• be47320

Let baker throw one time for 3 yards. All I ask.

• BIF

@be47320 said...

Let baker throw one time for 3 yards. All I ask.

He should throw on 3rd D and if they get the 1st D then they can ice it with knees downs

I need the Giants to get the ball back and air it out

• be47320

They won’t throw unfortunately, not even on third here

• BIF

…..or not !

• TheWeeIceMan

That last play dropped me one place out of cashing. Freaking hate showdowns sometimes.

• zovyn

Top FD $9 Showtime lineup – 6-way tie for $42K each:

Mayfield (MVP)
    Landry
    Higgins
    Hooper
    Slayton

Such a simple lineup. Hard to believe there were only 6 of them out of 90,187 LUs

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

So did they take the 49ers/Cowboys off primetime for this game? I thought I heard something about Cowboys getting moved to the afternoon

• dcheco

I’ve come to the conclusion that I’m not good at DFS. I look at some of these high scoring LU and think that my thought process must be off. What are some good resources to help my lineup building? I miss out on so much value on a weekly basis and it’s just gross

• Nucks916

Wowsers…about time…won the single game bootleg for 20K!!!!!!!

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

So did they take the 49ers/Cowboys off primetime for this game? I thought I heard something about Cowboys getting moved to the afternoon

Yep, maybe they get flexed to SNF if week 17 vs the Gmen is for the playoffs

• BIF

@Nucks916 said...

Nice 👍

• be47320

@Nucks916 said...

Nice!!!

• damionismyname

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@dcheco said...

I’ve come to the conclusion that I’m not good at DFS. I look at some of these high scoring LU and think that my thought process must be off. What are some good resources to help my lineup building? I miss out on so much value on a weekly basis and it’s just gross

just do this

• jayzee666

@Pandamonious said...

You’re like 5 minutes behind me.

It’s live.

Waiting to see what Achievements DK is rollling out.
    Want to limit the number of players I curse this season. I am starting to feel guilty with what I do in NFL!!

• Nucks916

Thanks everyone! I don’t comment much but am a daily reader of these forms….would not have won without these forums. Crazy…been donating money since hockey ended…lol

• zombiekopitar

@dcheco said...

The last minute value that all hit this week played more like an NBA slate, it is not the norm. I dont think following a specific regime or listening to touts does all that good. I do my best when I ignore the noise and focus on game script more so than stacking or ownership. Though I do always try to have at least one game theory type play in my lineup. Henry over Cook week 12 is the best example. All of the Colts best d-men were out, Cook was gonna be at like 50%. Henry scored 40 and Cook had 11.

showdown is mostly luck with some game theory awareness needed.

and congrats @Nucks916

Wow huge swing that Tate almost TD catch. Needed that. Nobody had the guy.. and he does nothing again like every week.. Oh well still snuck out the cash somehow. Ready for NBA! Especially the XMas 5 Game Slate.

• dominicanpapi

@dcheco said...

I’m a big proponent of game stacks, but this week was weird because most of the winning lineups had a Murray/Hopkins stack but nothing to bring it back with, or they played Hurts naked and ran it back with Hopkins. You would have thought a Titans onslaught with Swift would have taken everything down but I haven’t seen a winning LU yet that had that.

Kamara and Fournette were chalk, so was Seahawks D. One winning LU I saw had Cooks/A. Brown/”(player-popup #marvin-jones)Marvin Jones Jr”:/players/marvin-jones-13592 as their receivers. Weird week.

Next week I reckon Chiefs and Texans stacks will be extremely popular. Bears too. That’s how I start my process, focusing on potential game stacks and pivot throughout the week as injuries pop up.

• dcheco

@zombiekopitar said...

The last minute value that all hit this week played more like an NBA slate, it is not the norm. I dont think following a specific regime or listening to touts does all that good. I do my best when I ignore the noise and focus on game script more so than stacking or ownership. Though I do always try to have at least one game theory type play in my lineup. Henry over Cook week 12 is the best example. All of the Colts best d-men were out, Cook was gonna be at like 50%. Henry scored 40 and Cook had 11.

showdown is mostly luck with some game theory awareness needed.

and congrats @Nucks916

Maybe that’s part of my issue. I try and do research and see what other successful players are thinking. Maybe I just get tunnel vision and don’t consider other options. My cash lineup this week was

Brees
    Henry
    Kamara
    Aiyuk
    Hilton
    Bowden Jr
    J. Cook
    Dobbins
    Eagles

I kinda figured I needed to play Henry since he was going to be heavily owned and if he went off I’d be toast. Kamara seemed like decent chalk once Brees came back but that didn’t pan out. Dobbins seemed like a solid play given the matchup and it seemed like he’d be getting the bulk of the carries with Ingram being a healthy scratch.

Aiyuk and Hilton had good matchups and have been making the most of their targets lately. Bowden was a punt.

Like I said, idk if my thought process could use some improvement. I was fixated on Aiyuk and Hilton and thought they’d easily be good for 20+ each which at least Aiyuk gave me.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).