1:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 10 ) at Tennessee ( -10 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Seattle ( -4.5 ) at Washington ( 4.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( 16.5 ) at LA Rams ( -16.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:05 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 5.5 ) at Arizona ( -5.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -4 ) at New Orleans ( 4 ) —- T: 52
    8:20 PM EST : Cleveland ( -3.5 ) at NY Giants ( 3.5 ) —- T: —

Monday, 12/21
    8:15 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -13 ) at Cincinnati ( 13 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• NDNole

@winnerchickendinner said...

Brees will be back this week. Kamara is even more of a lock now.

I think that game is going to hit the over now. I hope people are still shying away from Kamara. 100% lock for me with brees back.

• Jokey401

With Julio out, I’m fading Ridley And firing up all the Gage in GPP’s. which is all I play. Playing Brady naked as we have no idea where his TD’s will come from.

• NDNole

Dont laugh……………………………..I think Cam Sims is a decent play this week. He is on the field for 90% of the snaps and twice has had a decent game at 3k ish price point. I have had him in every pool but only played him once. I think he can be a surprise this week against the seahawks.

• yisman

@BIF said...

I think that line is with Taysom and the Brees tease is just keeping the line at -3 with extra juice.

Must’ve been expecting Brees as Brees was announced the starter and the line hasn’t budged.

Or maybe the market doesn’t think there’s a difference in quality between Brees and Taysom.

• cplatt87

@NDNole said...

Someone has forgotten the Steeler golden age with AB and Bell BOTH over 9k lol. Or CMC pretty much all the time last year.

I ran Ben/Bell/Brown stacks alot during those days and it almost always paid off.

• Falconsfly

Hey guys. Don’t mean to be that person with the season long question, but I need some advice. I know it’s still early and have some Q tags, but only need two out of Woods, Michael Thomas, and Aiyuk. Match ups great for two of them, Brees coming back is good for Thomas I’m gathering. My head is spinning. Thoughts? Thanks in advance.

• gregm008

fleishmo6 – all I saw in your post was Taylor Swift = Yum

• NDNole

@Falconsfly said...

Hey guys. Don’t mean to be that person with the season long question, but I need some advice. I know it’s still early and have some Q tags, but only need two out of Woods, Michael Thomas, and Aiyuk. Match ups great for two of them, Brees coming back is good for Thomas I’m gathering. My head is spinning. Thoughts? Thanks in advance.

MT is the riskiest. But highest ceiling if brees comes back. Aiyuk guaranteed a lot of targets. Woods in a smash spot but so is Kupp so ya never know.

Me, for this week I dont take the chance on MT injury.

• Falconsfly

@NDNole said...

MT is the riskiest. But highest cieling if brees comes back. Aiyuk guaranteed a lot of targets. Woods in a smash spot but so is Kupp so ya never know.

Me, for this week I dont take the chance on MT injury.

Thank you. So far I have MT sitting, but that looks gross to me lol

• mike42

@yisman said...

Must’ve been expecting Brees as Brees was announced the starter and the line hasn’t budged.

Or maybe the market doesn’t think there’s a difference in quality between Brees and Taysom.

NO’s going to run the ball 30 plus times. I don’t think the QB was a big part of the line but I wish it was Hill just so everyone wasn’t going to be on Kamara.

• mike42

@Jokey401 said...

With Julio out, I’m fading Ridley And firing up all the Gage in GPP’s. which is all I play. Playing Brady naked as we have no idea where his TD’s will come from.

Plus 1. I was kind of hoping nobody was on him but Raheem the dream singled him out for being the 1 guy who has improved the most. He starts this game with 10 but counting on Ryan to throw a TD to a secondary WR without Julio in the game might be a little too much of an ask.

• ValuableTrader

Brees at $5900 now…

• Dfspacman

Uclaneal2001, the guy who starts Mariota at captain who had just one lineup and takes down $500,000.. so who’s gonna say it? Lol

• winnerchickendinner

@Dfspacman said...

Uclaneal2001, the guy who starts Mariota at captain in a single lineup and takes down 500,000.. so who’s gonna say it? Lol

• Rickytango13

@superjon said...

For those that like Henry, you can now breathe a sigh of relief.

He is NOT the beast of the week. That honor goes to Calvin Ridley.

Whoever does the beast of the week, are they in on the joke? Do they pick a dude in a good spot they think will bust?

• mike42

@Rickytango13 said...

Whoever does the beast of the week, are they in on the joke? Do they pick a dude in a good spot they think will bust?

No. He genuinely thinks the guy is in a smash spot. The thing is, TB is getting Dean back and just shut down Minny’s 2 big WR’s so I don’t think this is a good spot for Ridley. He smashed last week but it was on a pass from GAGE against a D that plays very vanilla. TB is hypersensitive to letting a WR1 go off after what Tyfreak did to them. I think he’s a bad play this week.

• mike42

@synth said...

As I’ve looked more and more into the slate, I need someone to sanity check me on playing Nick Mullens + Aiyuk in DK GPPs.

I’ve seen that Mullens has attempted 45, 39, 35, 38, and 35 pass attempts in his last 5 games. Dallas secondary has given up 26 points to Lamar, 26 points to Cousins, and 28 points to Ben over their last 6 games. They’ve also given up 12 to Wentz, 9 to Alex Smith, and 13 to Allen. Neither Wentz or Smith reached 30 pass attempts in those games. Essentially, teams have been able to beat Dallas however they really want. The teams that threw racked up points at QB. The teams that ran racked up points at RB (minus cincy, who is a total mess and should be discarded in this discussion fmpov).

Aiyuk has 24, 20, 19, 23, and 20 points in his last 5 games. The targets over that span are 16, 9 , 14, 10, and 7. Deebo is out so targets should be consolidated towards Aiyuk as Bourne hasn’t shined with his opportunities this year.

For 11.4k you get the combination of a QB throwing a lot of passes, a WR1 being peppered with targets (potentially more condensed with the Deebo injury), in a game that’s supposed to be competitive (-2.5 pt favorites), going against the worst PPG defense in the league who also give up a full touchdown more at home than overall (dal defense gives up 30.8 ppg overall, 37.5 ppg at home indoors), while also getting a high paced game (Dallas runs the second most plays per game so far at 69.9).

I look at all of these and it makes me want to get some lineups in that direction. Then I also remember its Nick Mullens and I wonder if I should work on lineups late at night anymore.

Check the injury reports for DAL. I think they are literally getting EVERYONE back in the secondary this week.. 2-3 main guys and Shanahan has zero interest in letting Mullens throw the ball a lot. Both him and Jimmy G are built to be game managers and ONLY when game script dictates, will he have them throw a lot unless the matchup is pristine. In this one, the matchup for SF RB’s is pristine, the passing game matchup might not be nearly as good as it would have been even last week.

• mike42

@depalma13 said...

Folorunso Fatukasi is out. The Jets run defense is now a sieve.

Are you a Jets fan? Serious question. I’ve been adamant about not messing with their run D but he is their highest graded run D guy by a wide margin although they do have others with good grades. Is he A. Hicks or B. williams to their run D? I haven’t played a single RB vs them but this week just feels different. Just wondering if you follow them closely and know how much he means to their run D.

They also traveled back home after the SEA game which most teams have not been doing when they get BB west coast games. Feels stupid and a recipe for Vegas to be right about this one.

• synth

Thanks for replies folks!

• marker0357

@mike42 said...

Check the injury reports for DAL. I think they are literally getting EVERYONE back in the secondary this week.. 2-3 main guys and Shanahan has zero interest in letting Mullens throw the ball a lot. Both him and Jimmy G are built to be game managers and ONLY when game script dictates, will he have them throw a lot unless the matchup is pristine. In this one, the matchup for SF RB’s is pristine, the passing game matchup might not be nearly as good as it would have been even last week.

but which RB is the question, as always, with SF

• TomBradyBlueMamba

Im having a wild time building a cash lineup as I have 5 RB i want to lock in and zero WR I want to lock in. I guess Cooks for usage and script. I had Aiyuk but I’m getting cold feet he’s been too hot.

• TomBradyBlueMamba

Akers, Kamara, Fournette, Wilson, Swift, Henry why do you all have to look so good. Is this the week that CEH gets 3 TD?

• MattyK1981

Brandon Aiyuk is starting to become a very crowded trade, it kinda feels like he does well this weekend but won’t be in an optimal LU given ownership + $6300 price on DK.

Perhaps we look to pivot around his price point to a player with a fraction of his ownership to get a bit contrarian with the chalky meta-build this week (Henry, Wilson Jr, Aiyuk, Bowden, etc). Terry McLaurin is $300 more at home vs. SEA while Robert Woods is $500 more vs NYJ.

• yisman

Haskins starting this week.

• dominicanpapi

@yisman said...

Haskins starting this week.

As a WFT fan, it pains me to say this, but I like the Seahawks defense this week.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).