1:00 PM EST : New England ( -3 ) at NY Jets ( 3 ) —- T: 45.5
    1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( -7 ) at Atlanta ( 7 ) —- T: 47
    4:05 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : St Louis ( 13.5 ) at Seattle ( -13.5 ) —- T: 41
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at Arizona ( -4 ) —- T: 49
    8:30 PM EST : NY Giants ( 4 ) at Minnesota ( -4 ) —- T: 44.5

Monday, December 28th
    8:30 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 3.5 ) at Denver ( -3.5 ) —- T: 41

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• fpm2015

chris ivory to the locker room

• zpa1989

ya everyone said don’t play gore or miller and now look. i know its early but i really shouldn’t listen to some of these experts anymore. luckily i stuck to my gut and got them into a few.

ppl talked me into steelers d. awful move. damn. moved off houston D luckily i still have them in a bunch

• fpm2015

lamar miller 1.7% owned TD aww yeah

• osuryanf

Well I’m already getting destroyed in the Main Event. Martavis Bryant, T.Y. Hilton, Charcandrick West —— WHERE R U?!?

• nta87

So glad I threw in Powell instead of ivory in many of my lu’s ivory in the locker room right now

• hoodOO7

@fpm2015 said...

chris ivory to the locker room

Go Bilal!

• Dash

i set up my line ups monday night after the game. and didn’t change em at all. (expect Q/D players)..

my plan was not to listen to anyone. so let’s see how it works out.

• nta87

I got alot of steelers out there today I need Ben brown Wheaton and Bryant to step it up Williams doing well so far tho

• nta87

Marshall td!!!

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Frank gore was at the top of a ton of models, but i just could not bring myself to roster an old rb in week 17.

• TheWeeIceMan

lol, Frank Gore. I wanted to put him in at least one LU, but chickened out because he’s Frank Gore.

• zpa1989

don’t play frank gore they said, low ceiling they said…

frank gore will be in the winning LU’s. only had the balls to play him in a few after everyone said don’t play him. matchup was good just wish i had him in more

• Jfinn

Man Gabbert is looking good today lol. If he hooks up with Bell for a TD my lineups will be looking nice

• notfast1

wtf big ben

• lfn1992

BIG BEN WTF WAS THAT

• PDFOUR

@walkoff9 said...

Frank gore was at the top of a ton of models, but i just could not bring myself to roster an old rb in week 17.

He’s had favorable matchups in the past and did nothing with them. This is one of those rare occasions its actually paying off. Unfortunately, I could not muster enough courage to put him either lol. And of course that’s the time he ends up with 2 Rush Tds lol.

• deactivated66527

Ben you are a clown. Any other day he would pass it to the wide open Heath for 10 yards but he forced it to AB and got picked off. Guess the road woes are somewhat legitimate after all.

• lfn1992

Pittsburgh D is high school

• nta87

Spiller out today hightower is the play today

• TheWeeIceMan

Way too early to say Gore will be in the winning LU.

• nta87

Man I have alot of exposure to frign steelers wtf

• wyattroa1

this is setting up to be a very bad week for me

• lfn1992

Just wait until Tomlin remembers he has one of the best QBs in the AFC and the best receiver

• dingdangdong

@nta87 said...

Man I have alot of exposure to frign steelers wtf

So do a lot of people. If you have QB/WR stack wouldn’t you want to be at a deficit?

• bigticket

Guys getting upset but Big Ben on the road this year hasn’t even averaged 1 TD! Of course its a great matchup but fact is he sucks on the road.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).