1:00 PM EST : New England ( -3 ) at NY Jets ( 3 ) —- T: 45.5
    1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( -7 ) at Atlanta ( 7 ) —- T: 47
    4:05 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : St Louis ( 13.5 ) at Seattle ( -13.5 ) —- T: 41
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at Arizona ( -4 ) —- T: 49
    8:30 PM EST : NY Giants ( 4 ) at Minnesota ( -4 ) —- T: 44.5

Monday, December 28th
    8:30 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 3.5 ) at Denver ( -3.5 ) —- T: 41

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #32

RG Tiered Ranking

@lfn1992 said...

Amari Cooper with negative points friggin’ awesome…

Still think he’ll end OK though

He got like negative 20 yards counted against him for that last play of first half when the ball gets thrown back 20 yards and they run around and nothing happens.

• HeroFnStatus

Bortles/Aiken/Robinson or Roth/Brown/Rudolph for GPP?

• amdcpus

Eh woodhead has been decent today

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #97

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

Anyone know what the call was on the SD FG that gave them a first down? I’m watching it on mute and couldn’t tell.

• hoodOO7

4th and 25 and you hold and the field goal…What a goon. Too bad most people were probably rolling out Gates instead of Green if they had a TE tonight

• hoodOO7

@Zieg30 said...

Anyone know what the call was on the SD FG that gave them a first down? I’m watching it on mute and couldn’t tell.

Holding. They were trying to create a lane on the inside to block the field goal. Also, I spoke too soon about Green haha

• 3underpar

This game is awful

• bosoxfan0509

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

Have a cash question…

I’m doing 100 H2Hs on DK… I want to split Roethlisberger and Bortles 50/50. How then would you handle the other guys in those games that I want exposure to (Denard, A Rob, Julius, Brown, Martavis)? Would normally consider pivoting from Bortles because of game flow if Brees is out, but the only other QBs I really like Sunday for cash are Brady and Hoyer if he were to play. Not looking for a definitive answer as much as just thoughts about process.

Thanks

• legitlegit

is there no slate for tommorow night + Sunday and Monday games?

on DK

Thanks

• zpa1989

anyone afraid of using nuk with noodle arm weedon throwing him the ball? he makes his name on those deep over the top passes. hard to really find a way to feel good about using him. the matchup is good tho. thoughtst?

• hoodOO7

@legitlegit said...

is there no slate for tommorow night + Sunday and Monday games?

on DK

Thanks

I believe they’re doing a “night game” slate, which covers Saturday, Sunday, and Monday night games only. I don’t remember seeing a slate for all Saturday through Monday games, just night.

• TomBradyBlueMamba

Ouch. . I wasn’t aware I had to play Thursdays slate on DK to be able to get Saturdays game. That hinders my plan of Kirk/Jackson, a tad depressing. I wanted to show up the “Kirk is bad in away games” bandwagon whom didn’t even look at the teams he faced in those games. D Jackson at 5k was a steal in a do or die game.

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

Why did the take away the Murray catch and laterals at end of half? Penalties were declined and half ended.

• brahma21

@Stewburtx8 said...

Why did the take away the Murray catch and laterals at end of half? Penalties were declined and half ended.

Yeah, I was just checking here for the same answer. Playing in a championship game on ESPN and my stats changed a couple hours after the game removing the Murray catch and yardage.

• hoodOO7

@brahma21 said...

Yeah, I was just checking here for the same answer. Playing in a championship game on ESPN and my stats changed a couple hours after the game removing the Murray catch and yardage.

I believe the illegal man down field penalty was shown as accepted (at least that’s what ESPN was showing), which wipes all stats (negative or positive). The announcers may have called it wrong when they said both were declined. If it’s wrong, I’m sure it will be updated by the NFL and then DFS sites.

• BobGrinder

@hoodOO7 said...

I believe the illegal man down field penalty was shown as accepted (at least that’s what ESPN was showing), which wipes all stats (negative or positive). The announcers may have called it wrong when they said both were declined. If it’s wrong, I’m sure it will be updated by the NFL and then DFS sites.

Yup no play due to the penalty.

(:03) (Shotgun) 4-D.Carr pass short right to 28-L.Murray to SD 30 for 24 yards. Lateral to 89-A.Cooper to OAK 46 for -24 yards. Lateral to 4-D.Carr to SD 49 for 5 yards. Lateral to 15-M.Crabtree to SD 49 for no gain (50-M.Te’o). Penalty on OAK-68-J.Feliciano, Illegal Block Above the Waist, declined. PENALTY on OAK-66-G.Jackson, Ineligible Downfield Pass, 0 yards, enforced at OAK 46 – No Play.

• Richebee

@Richebee said...

I am still wondering how Tennessee is favored over Houston with no Mariota. I feel as if JJ Watt will make enough impact plays on defense to win it for Houston… All in on Alfred Blue and Texans D stack FTW

Quoting myself now that the Texans are 5 point favorites

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@Richebee said...

Quoting myself now that the Texans are 5 point favorites

I hope you bet on this…potential 10 point middle.

Vegas going to take an absolute beating if that hits.

• Richebee

@walkoff9 said...

I hope you bet on this…potential 10 point middle.

Vegas going to take an absolute beating if that hits.

I did. A lot too. I felt like even with Weeden, the Texans Defense would make enough plays on their own to win.

• TomBradyBlueMamba

Texans offense is just as sad as Tennessee though. Cover Hopkins and they can’t score. As I’m writing this though I just got a funny feeling of Hopkins running all over them double coverage or not. I think I’m going in on him in cash over AB. You’ve got to follow your funny feelings.

• Richebee

@TomBradyBlueMamba said...

Texans offense is just as sad as Tennessee though. Cover Hopkins and they can’t score. As I’m writing this though I just got a funny feeling of Hopkins running all over them double coverage or not. I think I’m going in on him in cash over AB. You’ve got to follow your funny feelings.

I agree. The difference is that the Texans are leading a division week 16 and the Titans are 3-11 and their best player isn’t playing in the game!

• rickmeseke

As a Jags fan go titans lol. #Playoffs

On a dfs note i have texans d

• buka521

I have k.williams , r.jennings, and c.a.paine.trying to slay the dragon in my championship .working the w.w..cause of dumbass OBJ.who has the best floor /ceiling out of em all? Also have m.gills fri m buff

• GGee87

@TomBradyBlueMamba said...

I keep hearing that. Have any of you looked at Cousins opponents in his road games? Not quite an easy path.

I’m on the same page with you. I kept hearing that… looked at who he played and realized anybody would have a tough time against those teams. Philly is absolutely awful at home and I think this is where the trend ends for Cousins. As long as he has a full complement of WR/TE/RB at his disposal

• TomBradyBlueMamba

@GGee87 said...

I’m on the same page with you. I kept hearing that… looked at who he played and realized anybody would have a tough time against those teams. Philly is absolutely awful at home and I think this is where the trend ends for Cousins. As long as he has a full complement of WR/TE/RB at his disposal

Yeah, Big Ben is the one that worries me in away games, so I veered from AB with his price tag and took Bryant/D Williams for my cash. There isn’t much of a running game in Was to worry of points stolen though so if I was in that slate I would be in on D Jax and Kirk. Im down to my last pick here on flex. W Tye, R Randle, Diggs, or T Lockett. I’m leaning towards Diggs rather than trying to figure out the Giants. Risky pick for cash though.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).