4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( 9 ) at Seattle ( -9 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:25 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 3.5 ) at New Orleans ( -3.5 ) —- T: —
    8:25 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 2.5 ) at Houston ( -2.5 ) —- T: 41.5

Sunday, December 25th
    4:30 PM EST : Baltimore ( 4 ) at Pittsburgh ( -4 ) —- T: 44.5
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 4 ) at Kansas City ( -4 ) —- T: 38

Monday, December 26th
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 7 ) at Dallas ( -7 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Messiah717

I knows Brees and Cooks burned them for a ton but Lockett tends to follow up huge games with duds. At this point in the year Ginn has the better numbers and in my book would be the choice between the two.

• Ty127

I have garcon but Something telling me that Jackson will score more

• Joeyrockland1

@Messiah717 said...

I knows Brees and Cooks burned them for a ton but Lockett tends to follow up huge games with duds. At this point in the year Ginn has the better numbers and in my book would be the choice between the two.

thanks ……..im still on the fencelol but leaning at Ginn

• Kloozy

@Ty127 said...

I have garcon but Something telling me that Jackson will score more

That’s another tough choice for me at least. Garcon or DeSean? Hell while we are at it, throw in crowder too. I just can’t pick one of the bunch, feeling like new Orleans wr to me

• Champ

Struggling at T.E. What does everyone think. So far Rudolph, although expensive seems to be the best option. To me, Sam Bradford is total ass, but he throws short little dink and dumps which beneift Tight Ends. For a GPP, at 4900, Rudolph should hit 15 points (3x) even if he does not score a touchdown. Anyone think that there is a better high end play? I would consider Cameron Brate too.

• DrainTheSwamp

Is Drew Brees a lock at QB or can I switch to Blake Bortles?

• trippw123

Anyone like Charles clay at TE?

• Naomi44

Thoughts on Mike Evans today?

• Messiah717

@DrainTheSwamp said...

Is Drew Brees a lock at QB or can I switch to Blake Bortles?

Last home game of the year for Drew. I’m dialing him up.

• CHEMICALKID69

What’s going on with Draftkings this am. I can’t access lobby, my contests or my lineups?

• jteneyck1990

a

• TonyMush

@CHEMICALKID69 said...

What’s going on with Draftkings this am. I can’t access lobby, my contests or my lineups?

Thought I did something on my end. I went back to check my entries and lineups. It was all out of whack. Certain entries in contest they aren’t supposed to be in. Had to go back and correct it. Seems like their site may be glitchy. I’d double check your lineups and entries just to be safe.

• dmac37

With both AJ and Eifert ruled out who will be getting the receptions for Cinn?

• JSteele

@dmac37 said...

The Houston D that’s who

• SoccerPwincess

@dmac37 said...

Maybe a lean on J. Hill type of week. Houston middle of the pack against RB, not many people on Hill, he has had 20 straight carries for a few weeks now, TDs in each of those games too. He may even get some of the extra targets maybe? Seems worth a GPP flier to me.

• Champ

Jeremy hill is SO BAD STOP THE BLEEDING

• mnstone14

Green out, Im firing up Houston D.

• monarch

Nuk is real cheap and Cincy is unlikely to have possession in this script. I think Nuk gets tons of targets on national TV/hammer.

• JSteele

@monarch said...

Nuk is real cheap and Cincy is unlikely to have possession in this script. I think Nuk gets tons of targets on national TV/hammer.

Nuk is a high owned trap play

• fanturds

@JSteele said...

it won’t take very much for him to get value though.

unrelated, but what was the 12 days of giveaway special gift

• DfsBopBooth

Rhodes shadows Nelson, what about Adams? I feel like he could be in for a huge day with the Packers fighting for a playoff spot.

• Ty127

Desean Jackson or Pierre Garçon?

• JSteele

@fanturds said...

it won’t take very much for him to get value though.

unrelated, but what was the 12 days of giveaway special gift

Not very much is exactly what he will get. I thin fedurdowitch is the play at TE

• Mccloud4203

ALSHON OR SNEAD?!!!

• monarch

@JSteele said...

Probably but someone will be at the very top tonight when that game kicks off and will have to sweat NUK on national TV trying to clinch the AFC South for the Texans. I think HOU will be in scoring position a ton and there are going to be plenty of fades to the end zone.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).