1:00 PM EST : LA Chargers ( -6.5 ) at NY Jets ( 6.5 ) —- T: 42.5
    1:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5.5 ) at New Orleans ( -5.5 ) —- T: 52.5
    4:05 PM EST : Jacksonville ( -4 ) at San Francisco ( 4 ) —- T: 42
    4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 3.5 ) at Arizona ( -3.5 ) —- T: 40
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( 5 ) at Dallas ( -5 ) —- T: 47

Monday, 12/25
    4:30 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -8.5 ) at Houston ( 8.5 ) —- T: 44
    8:30 PM EST : Oakland ( 9 ) at Philadelphia ( -9 ) —- T: 47

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these weekly threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• JTreadway

Rolling with Marvin Jones revenge game

• Fetty7132

Why is Marvin gonna be vengeful? He didn’t wanna stay in cincy

• Messiah717

Detroit not a bad idea if you can pick it right. The Bengals have given up.

• GoldStandard000

Welcome to Zeke chalk week

• superstars92

I would avoid Rob Gronkowski this week. There’s a decent chance he’s gonna get seriously injured.

• NoLimits0

@GoldStandard000 said...

Welcome to Zeke chalk week

Yep they’ll give him as many carries as possible. Must win and he’s fresh.

• mnsugrinder

Does anyone know when fanduel gives you your free lineups for the Golden 5? It says I won 7 $7 entries and 19 $1 entries.

• gillio

@superstars92 said...

I would avoid Rob Gronkowski this week. There’s a decent chance he’s gonna get seriously injured.

I disagree. All the Gronk this week. Dude balls out agasint Buffalo, he’s going for 25+ this weekend.

• Just_Semantics

#Fakenews. Gronk smashes when he plays “IN” BUF (He was born a few hours outside BUF). His line are fairly pedestrian since 2012 when playing them in NE.

• KindGuy

@mnsugrinder said...

Does anyone know when fanduel gives you your free lineups for the Golden 5? It says I won 7 $7 entries and 19 $1 entries.

I thought the Golden 5 is already free and single entry?

• mnsugrinder

@elementasrat said...

I thought the Golden 5 is already free and single entry?

It is free but I mean I won yesterday and it said I won some free entries for actual entries. $7 Million entries and $1 entries.

• superstars92

@gillio said...

I disagree. All the Gronk this week. Dude balls out agasint Buffalo, he’s going for 25+ this weekend.

You misinterpreted my post…

• gillio

Drake too pricey at 7.1k?

• bigez952

@gillio said...

It is if Williams is back to split carries with him again.

• NoLimits0

@gillio said...

Even if Williams isn’t back that’s way too expensive for me. Plenty of other RBs with similar volume priced lower.

• sliceman11

@gillio said...

he’s talking about when gronk took the cheap shot lol they are gunning for him

• NoLimits0

@sliceman11 said...

he’s talking about when gronk took the cheap shot lol they are gunning for him

If the Bills try to injure Gronk they’ll get injured themselves.

• mike42

@superstars92 said...

100 percent Gronk last week, zero this week. Bad spot to take anyone on NE’s O this week besides RB’s. That O-line has holes, good pass D for Buf, revenge spot for Buf and a huge letdown spot for NE. I’m gonna try to find reasons to play on Buf this week, not sure that’s where I land.

• GoldStandard000

@gillio said...

Nope, I love this spot. Gordon just went ham on KC. Could see another 20 point game possibly.

• Logan7777

@mike42 said...

100 percent Gronk last week, zero this week. Bad spot to take anyone on NE’s O this week besides RB’s. That O-line has holes, good pass D for Buf, revenge spot for Buf and a huge letdown spot for NE. I’m gonna try to find reasons to play on Buf this week, not sure that’s where I land.

There’s not about Buffalo to like. They can’t make their mind up on which QB to start and their 8-6 record is deceiving to say the least; with all going on there I’m surprised at that record.

• Fetty7132

Again gronk will have a huge game, Buffalo is not a great road team. Buffalo is not gonna win the game for anybody out there thinking that.

• Fetty7132

Maybe it’s a letdown for people that care about fantasy football, but in terms of the game they will win by double digits.

• Fetty7132

Last week is winner takes all I believe, don’t need to be perfect

• superstars92

@Fetty7132 said...

Again gronk will have a huge game, Buffalo is not a great road team. Buffalo is not gonna win the game for anybody out there thinking that.

But Tre’davious White or one of the other Buffalo defenders will pull like a “Will Allen on Willis McGahee” type of hit on Gronk…granted they’ll probably injure their shoulder doing it.

• ASitar

I’m going with a Bortles/Cole stack again. At $4600, Cole still has great value and is almost a must-play regardless of ownership. Also, I like Gio to run all over my Lions if Mixon remains sidelined.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).