1:00 PM EST : LA Chargers ( -6.5 ) at NY Jets ( 6.5 ) —- T: 42.5
    1:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5.5 ) at New Orleans ( -5.5 ) —- T: 52.5
    4:05 PM EST : Jacksonville ( -4 ) at San Francisco ( 4 ) —- T: 42
    4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 3.5 ) at Arizona ( -3.5 ) —- T: 40
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( 5 ) at Dallas ( -5 ) —- T: 47

Monday, 12/25
    4:30 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -8.5 ) at Houston ( 8.5 ) —- T: 44
    8:30 PM EST : Oakland ( 9 ) at Philadelphia ( -9 ) —- T: 47

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these weekly threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• sliceman11

@Bigstilly83 said...

A question for the forum, my wife is trying to decide if she should start Kamara or Hunt as her RB 2 this week. She is neck and neck with someone in her season long for the championship. Bell is RB1. Thanks for any and all responses.

safe to assume leveon bell is rb1? being that I’d play both hunt and kamara if i had them both? is flex play not an option? also im all set with fournette. sf defense is good at run stopping. reuben foster has become Pffs #1 run stopping lb. fournette is not 100% healthy and yeldon/ivory continue to get some work. to me this matchup isnt prime for him to explode. on the road ill take gordon over him.

• parrothead112

Only played Freeman Monday, so the rest of the roster is free for a Mon-Sat slate game, would a Vikings stack with Collins from the other game be the way to go here?

• callmetouch

The real question everyone is dying to ask is McKinnon or Murray

• lfn1992

So very fearful of picking the wrong RB timeshare on EVERY one of these Saturday teams… I literally cannot trust any back yet game script would seem to favor running games in general…

• deactivated204643

Late to the party. The weather in GB should have little to no affect on the game. If there’s a slight edge it’s that Min IS a dome team but I don’t worry too much about that. I’m somewhat surprised at a 9pt spread. If you think GB has nothing to play for think again. Min (not Chi) is by far their most hated rival. On top of that we have the revenge narrative for knocking out Rodgers. But those things are secondary compared to GB wanting to knock Min down in the playoff seedings.

I expect GB to play a lot of young players tonight. If you’re playing the ugly 2 game slate you’ll have to play someone so I’ll comment on a few players but can’t recommend any of them on a full slate. Cobb would be the obvious play but there’s been some Geronimo talk and that’s reasonable, still I wouldn’t be surprised to see WR Trevor Davis more on offense. Allison snap rate went up to 66% last week w/Adams going out early and Davis hasn’t played more than 5% of the snaps in the last four weeks but I still think he could get some run tonight. He has great speed and he returns ko/punts so if you want to get way out there you could stack him w/GB defense. The deepest of all WR punts for GB could be Michael Clark who they recently signed from their practice squad. I think he was a TE in college but he’s been w/GB all year and they like his potential a lot. As for GB RB’s I think this could be a rbbc with Williams, Jones and even Davante Mays. GB is still concerned about Jones pass protection but that won’t be as much of a concern with Rodgers out. I’ll probably lean Jones if anyone.

On the Min side I’m probably leaning towards the RB over WR. GB run D has been bad for several weeks in a row. If I had to choose one I’d likely go Murray because he’s the GL back but on a short slate I’d consider starting both in the same lu. I think CB Damarious Randall is Q with a knee injury. If he plays I expect him to be on Thielen predominantly, whether in the slot or outside, Randall can travel. I’m guessing Diggs would see a lot of udfa Hawkins (or House if he plays) who has excellent speed but questionable cover skills. I think Thielen can have a good game but wouldn’t be surprised if Randall limited his targets. Rudolph is also playable because GB has struggled at TE recently too but I wonder if they won’t use Morgan Burnett to shadow him a bit.

GB has nothing to lose vs their most hated opponent and I don’t see any letdown in sight, this is their Super Bowl. If you play any GB players you’re just hoping for a td. Hundley hasn’t played well at home yet but he now has 7/8 games under his belt and no pressure in a game that’s only for pride. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him play well tonight. He’s had a lot of reps with Allison, Davis and Clark going back to preseason. I expect GB to run the ball a lot but also think MM will have no issues airing it out a little. I think this game is close. If I bet on spreads, which I don’t, I’d take GB +9 all day.

• Messiah717

Some matchup information I came across.

Keenan Allen vs Claiborne. Claiborne has allowed Funchess to go for 7/108, Hill 6/185/2, D Thomas 8/93/1 and M Thomas 9/93/1. If he goes into the slot Skrine has been one of the worst in the league.

Baldwin vs Xavier Woods. Scandrick if he does return won’t be 100%. Woods has seen 11 targets and has given up 54 yards and a TD.

Funchess vs Ryan Smith. Allowing a 67% catch rate, 14.1 ypc and 6 TDs on only 55 targets. Of corners with 30 or more targets he’s second worst.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

Re RB’s on this two game slate. I’m going to be under on the popular backs and take a lot of dart throws on the likes of Allen, Woodhead, Jones, etc. I don’t think you’re going to win a GPP with Collins, Murray, or McKinnon because everyone will have two of them in their lineups. It’ll be one of the dart throws that makes the difference and that’s the risk I’m willing to take. Would rather go down swinging with $0 won knowing I gave myself a shot at the big money.

This doesn’t mean I’m not playing those three guys – but I’ll probably be at half of what Gimino is projecting them at.

• BUFUu2

guys i am sitting at 67.68 with only 3 guys played Still have most of all the studs in this game what you think the winning score will be around tonight on the mon sat slate….. I am thinking around 188 will get ya around top ten

• DoubleTime

• 2016 King of Summer: August

DK game log: Alex Collins, Week 14, at Car. Javorious Allen, Week 14, at Pitt.
    Don’t worry guys, just a typo. Not an alternate universe where one of them just got traded, and I didn’t remember, and just spent 5 minutes trying to figure it out.

• ssilberman2012

@thehazyone said...

Re RB’s on this two game slate. I’m going to be under on the popular backs and take a lot of dart throws on the likes of Allen, Woodhead, Jones, etc. I don’t think you’re going to win a GPP with Collins, Murray, or McKinnon because everyone will have two of them in their lineups. It’ll be one of the dart throws that makes the difference and that’s the risk I’m willing to take. Would rather go down swinging with $0 won knowing I gave myself a shot at the big money.

This doesn’t mean I’m not playing those three guys – but I’ll probably be at half of what Gimino is projecting them at.

agreed. i am going collins/buck in some LUs.

• ssilberman2012

@callmetouch said...

The real question everyone is dying to ask is McKinnon or Murray

i think mckinnon ownership will be stupid high after last week’s receiving marks from him. Murray can catch too though, and game script points to runs up the gut once GB is down 21-3 at the half.

• ssilberman2012

status on James White? Is Dion Lewis going to get 20 touches?

• callmetouch

Buck seems like he’s going to be 25%+ owned now

• BUFUu2

@lfn1992 said...

So very fearful of picking the wrong RB timeshare on EVERY one of these Saturday teams… I literally cannot trust any back yet game script would seem to favor running games in general…

me neither i am running collins and williams, rogers is out so i think gb will be running more and Collins going up against the colts is a joke baltimore has to win and gb will prolly be already sitting there d stars

• squidkill

@BUFUu2 said...

guys i am sitting at 67.68 with only 3 guys played Still have most of all the studs in this game what you think the winning score will be around tonight on the mon sat slate….. I am thinking around 188 will get ya around top ten

what site man?? what contest you in?? gotta list the site——

• Jordaneck

Rightfully so

• BUFUu2

@squidkill said...

what site man?? what contest you in?? gotta list the site——

lol my bad the 8 dollar monday night showdown on dk…. I don’t come to nfl forum much more on nba

• superstars92

Wow Vegas has the Ravens as a huge favorite….screw Vegas.

• squidkill

@BUFUu2 said...

lol my bad the 8 dollar monday night showdown on dk…. I don’t come to nfl forum much more on nba

not sure what the total will be but im sitting with a few lineups at 86-88 range while using 4 guys —-maybe 180 does it ———— hard to predict winning totals in NFL

• billholler

@mike42 said...

Keenum has never played in weather this cold. Also, while its hard to develop a thesis on how GB makes this a game, the same could have said about TB on MNF and the last 5 night time dogs that all barked to the final whistle vs much better teams with something to play for. GB has a decent run D, if Keenum looks bad because this is the first time he can’t feel his fingertips while throwing a hard football, this becomes a game. The last time GB was a double digit dog at home was many years ago against this very Minny team and they won 18-6ish.

Total nonsense. How do you know Keenum “has never played in weather this cold”? GB has a decent run D? They have given up the 9th most FP to RBs this season. They have given up the 5th most receiving yards to RBs. They have been terrible for over a month.

• squidkill

Merry Christmas lol

• Renodog

I trust the opinions here more than generic reddit season long leagues, so here is my dilema.
    I have Rothlesburger and I am facing Bortles at QB, do I use Wallace today?

3 WR slots to fill and I have (full PPR)
    Larry Ftiz
    Dez Bryant
    Mike Wallace
    Ju Ju Shooster
    Martavius Bryant
    DeDe Westbrook
    Kole Jags

• jwayne1976

Fitz, Dez, pick a Steeler, it’s too difficult to try to block Bortles by using only one WR.

Is Keenum gonna’ be 60+% owned in the big DK Saturday gpps? 55 Keenum, 30 Flacco, 15 other two spares?

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

Hot take – Mike Daniels pile drives Case Keenum knocking him out of the game as retaliation for Anthony Barr taking out ARod earlier this season. Gotta have at least one Teddy Bridgewater lineup!

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@Renodog said...

I trust the opinions here more than generic reddit season long leagues, so here is my dilema.
    I have Rothlesburger and I am facing Bortles at QB, do I use Wallace today?

3 WR slots to fill and I have (full PPR)
    Larry Ftiz
    Dez Bryant
    Mike Wallace
    Ju Ju Shooster
    Martavius Bryant
    DeDe Westbrook
    Kole Jags

I’d use Fitz, JuJu, DeDe.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).