1:00 PM EST : LA Chargers ( -6.5 ) at NY Jets ( 6.5 ) —- T: 42.5
    1:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5.5 ) at New Orleans ( -5.5 ) —- T: 52.5
    4:05 PM EST : Jacksonville ( -4 ) at San Francisco ( 4 ) —- T: 42
    4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 3.5 ) at Arizona ( -3.5 ) —- T: 40
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( 5 ) at Dallas ( -5 ) —- T: 47

Monday, 12/25
    4:30 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -8.5 ) at Houston ( 8.5 ) —- T: 44
    8:30 PM EST : Oakland ( 9 ) at Philadelphia ( -9 ) —- T: 47

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these weekly threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• KOTN26

Saturday game plays seem to obvious it’s scary. And as we know, the small percentage players that know one would even consider touching wins significantly. With that being said, I’m playing Jacoby Brissett.

• 7klub06

Mike Wallace a automatic lock for today since Maclin is out?

• indyjlj

• bigperm0107

what do we make of this?

• bjacksonibew

Anyone going wacko for flacco?

• Alergic2Winning

FD Main Slate – CASH (private group)

Full Roster with the following budget players.
    QB – Stanton (Floor is 2X – that’s not terrible)
    RB – Gillislee (SOOO TD dependant, terrible floor)
    TE – Gresham (I’m eyeballing Brate, just do not trust TB)

$4700 Salary extra. Who do you upgrade? Group I play with is very Chalkish. So I have to beat ALL the chalk.

Thanks for the replies. (Especially you Squid!)

• Alergic2Winning

@thehazyone said...

Hot take – Mike Daniels pile drives Case Keenum knocking him out of the game as retaliation for Anthony Barr taking out ARod earlier this season. Gotta have at least one Teddy Bridgewater lineup!

Dude I don’t like you!
    (Die Hard Vikings fan here)…. ;)

• TopDawgs07

@Hazy, Any timeframe for Pown spreadsheet?

• deeebo

Minnesota or Chicago defense this week? Please help! For my season long fantasy final!

• callmetouch

SOUTH FLORIDAAAAAA

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@TopDawgs07 said...

@Hazy, Any timeframe for Pown spreadsheet?

yea gonna have to be after the 3:30 game locks though. Building lineups.

• tommyboy42609

@deeebo said...

Minnesota or Chicago defense this week? Please help! For my season long fantasy final!

Minnesota.

• mike42

@bluebroker said...

Late to the party. The weather in GB should have little to no affect on the game. If there’s a slight edge it’s that Min IS a dome team but I don’t worry too much about that. I’m somewhat surprised at a 9pt spread. If you think GB has nothing to play for think again. Min (not Chi) is by far their most hated rival. On top of that we have the revenge narrative for knocking out Rodgers. But those things are secondary compared to GB wanting to knock Min down in the playoff seedings.

I expect GB to play a lot of young players tonight. If you’re playing the ugly 2 game slate you’ll have to play someone so I’ll comment on a few players but can’t recommend any of them on a full slate. Cobb would be the obvious play but there’s been some Geronimo talk and that’s reasonable, still I wouldn’t be surprised to see WR Trevor Davis more on offense. Allison snap rate went up to 66% last week w/Adams going out early and Davis hasn’t played more than 5% of the snaps in the last four weeks but I still think he could get some run tonight. He has great speed and he returns ko/punts so if you want to get way out there you could stack him w/GB defense. The deepest of all WR punts for GB could be Michael Clark who they recently signed from their practice squad. I think he was a TE in college but he’s been w/GB all year and they like his potential a lot. As for GB RB’s I think this could be a rbbc with Williams, Jones and even Davante Mays. GB is still concerned about Jones pass protection but that won’t be as much of a concern with Rodgers out. I’ll probably lean Jones if anyone.

On the Min side I’m probably leaning towards the RB over WR. GB run D has been bad for several weeks in a row. If I had to choose one I’d likely go Murray because he’s the GL back but on a short slate I’d consider starting both in the same lu. I think CB Damarious Randall is Q with a knee injury. If he plays I expect him to be on Thielen predominantly, whether in the slot or outside, Randall can travel. I’m guessing Diggs would see a lot of udfa Hawkins (or House if he plays) who has excellent speed but questionable cover skills. I think Thielen can have a good game but wouldn’t be surprised if Randall limited his targets. Rudolph is also playable because GB has struggled at TE recently too but I wonder if they won’t use Morgan Burnett to shadow him a bit.

GB has nothing to lose vs their most hated opponent and I don’t see any letdown in sight, this is their Super Bowl. If you play any GB players you’re just hoping for a td. Hundley hasn’t played well at home yet but he now has 7/8 games under his belt and no pressure in a game that’s only for pride. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him play well tonight. He’s had a lot of reps with Allison, Davis and Clark going back to preseason. I expect GB to run the ball a lot but also think MM will have no issues airing it out a little. I think this game is close. If I bet on spreads, which I don’t, I’d take GB +9 all day.

It’s not possible for you to be late to the party because the party doesn’t start until you arrive. You my boy blue. I’m sure Wyoming will never be the same again.

• mike42

@billholler said...

Total nonsense. How do you know Keenum “has never played in weather this cold”? GB has a decent run D? They have given up the 9th most FP to RBs this season. They have given up the 5th most receiving yards to RBs. They have been terrible for over a month.

Bill, I read in column that said Keenum has never played in weather this cold. It’s not a statement of opinion, it’s a matter of fact. Can you do me a favor? In about 4 hours when you hear the announcers say “Keenum has never played in weather this cold”, can you yell “total nonsense” and throw your belt buckle at the TV? Thanks in advance.

• 7klub06

@deeebo said...

Minnesota

• schoony82

Diggs/Gore or Wallace/Williams? Is it supposed to rain in BAL for the duration of the game?

• frUnk

This is a disgusting Saturday slate, some really bad lineup is going to take down the GPPs, something really stupid. Too bad I can’t play 4 TEs or something. So what DST can possibly outscore Baltimore? Or eat the chalk?

• apwoodroof

So is Baltimore going with a 4 RB rotation? Ugh…

• Amw123

@frUnk said...

This is a disgusting Saturday slate, some really bad lineup is going to take down the GPPs, something really stupid. Too bad I can’t play 4 TEs or something. So what DST can possibly outscore Baltimore? Or eat the chalk?

you would think Minnesota always has the potential for like 3 turnover, 4 sack game against GB. Elite D, Adams out, Hundley has been god awful at home they hate the Packers and prob want to embarrass them on national television. I might save the 1.1K and take them because of the potential.

• mambaland

people been talkin bout weather all year…cold and rain rarely affects pro athletes..these guys are like most people when they are young and strong a little cold weather means nothing to them…Most people who play for green bay were not born and raised in wisconsin..i am sure if you live in Minn your used to the cold just by being exposed to it daily and they practice outdoors to prepare

• frUnk

@Amw123 said...

you would think Minnesota always has the potential for like 3 turnover, 4 sack game against GB. Elite D, Adams out, Hundley has been god awful on the road, they hate the Packers and prob want to embarrass them on national television. I might save the 1.1K and take them because of the potential.

Good points, going to throw Vikings in 2, and Ravens in one lineup. Keenum, Flacco, Hundley each in 1. 3 lineups is all I’m messing with on this dumpster fire slate.

• tonedefrob

Playing this two game slate for whatever god awful reason.

Fading Collins for Allen/Woodhead. I think Collins is hurting and they go easy on him. I’d rather get a huge jump on the field if the other two out perform him considering he’s projected at 80%. West doesn’t catch passes so he’s likely finishing the game out if it’s a blow out or backing up Allen on 1st and 2nd if Collins sits/is out at any point.

Plus the rain won’t help Collins’ fumbling issues (which have been much better lately).

• superstars92

Let’s go Colts. Prove Vegas wrong. 14 point spread smh.

• deactivated204643

I had time for only two lu in the 2 game so I went Hundley and Packers D in both. That should be plenty contrarian, lol

• someclevername

@tonedefrob said...

Playing this two game slate for whatever god awful reason.

Fading Collins for Allen/Woodhead. I think Collins is hurting and they go easy on him. I’d rather get a huge jump on the field if the other two out perform him considering he’s projected at 80%. West doesn’t catch passes so he’s likely finishing the game out if it’s a blow out or backing up Allen on 1st and 2nd if Collins sits/is out at any point.

Plus the rain won’t help Collins’ fumbling issues (which have been much better lately).

Totally agree, this is what I did also. Hopefully it works out lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).