1:00 PM EST : LA Chargers ( -6.5 ) at NY Jets ( 6.5 ) —- T: 42.5
    1:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5.5 ) at New Orleans ( -5.5 ) —- T: 52.5
    4:05 PM EST : Jacksonville ( -4 ) at San Francisco ( 4 ) —- T: 42
    4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 3.5 ) at Arizona ( -3.5 ) —- T: 40
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( 5 ) at Dallas ( -5 ) —- T: 47

Monday, 12/25
    4:30 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -8.5 ) at Houston ( 8.5 ) —- T: 44
    8:30 PM EST : Oakland ( 9 ) at Philadelphia ( -9 ) —- T: 47

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these weekly threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• KindGuy

WTFFFF ELI SUCKSSSS

• gimmieshelter69rs

jimmy learned from the best, and the pats would shred that jacksonville team just the same

• BIF

@deeebo said...

So everyone agrees the right play is CJ on my bench and Alshon and D Thomas in (ppr) its my fantasy final!

Just catching up from a family outing

I think I told you CJA was the play

• zline34

1st and goal and you don’t run it once with Zeke. Dallas should lose for that. Pathetic play calling

• slicktornewman

@zline34 said...

1st and goal and you don’t run it once with Zeke. Dallas should lose for that. Pathetic play calling

Love to hear what Jerry thinks of that play calling. Just horrible decisions on those first two plays.

• yisman

everyone basing their Dallas decisions on Tyron Smith (like me) got screwed

I think he only played 3 snaps

• blackdirkdiggler

Unbelievable. They dont give it to zeke on 1st and goal at the 2, he never has the ball in his hand at all during that goalline possession, then bailey misses a 34 yarder. Jason Garrett, time to go home and get your fucking shinebox.

• yisman

@zline34 said...

yeah I was watching

what a killer as someone with zeke

• superstars92

Somehow I’m not doing as bad as I should be based on my picks today. Thankful to almost break even.

• TheRyanFlaherty

One of those days where I wish I didn’t check my scores a while ago – had a second place w/ Stanton, Fitzgerald, Fournette and Seahawks still going and think they may have negative point scoring over the past half hour…and high DK afternoonteams afe probably going to be lucky to cash now…oh well…

• chronoxiong

Who the eff plays O Shag Hennessy! Darn it. I need a Cole TD!

• ClemsonAce

A pretty good day from a winnings standpoint but could have been soo much more, what a mistake taking zeke and prescott on my main team… the cowboys coaching staff are a bunch of idiots. 1st and goal on the 3 and don’t even let your RB with fresh legs take a crack at running it in.

On top of that, i’m done with westbrook… that’s 2 weeks in a row he killed me.

Good thing i loaded up on Gurley, can’t believe he was so low owned, just pissed i didn’t stack him with goff on more teams.

• ClemsonAce

@blackdirkdiggler said...

Unbelievable. They dont give it to zeke on 1st and goal at the 2, he never has the ball in his hand at all during that goalline possession, then bailey misses a 34 yarder. Jason Garrett, time to go home and get your fucking shinebox.

^^^ agreed, Garrett should be fired, I don’t think they could have found a way to manage that game any worse than what played out.

• Malorum

I will also be surprised if Dez is still a Cowboy after this year. His dead cap hit is only 4 mil and hes an UFA after next year. I bet the Cowboys go heavy on WRs in the draft.

• GTRandy27

Man, needed a few more points from russell wilson to cash all 5050s across the board, or just 1 more point to break even

• Brian7479

I’m so pissed. This morning I mentioned somethi about stacking the jags/49ers game and never did it myself. Ill also never let anybody convince me again to play Woods or Sanu. I know anybody can dud but my gosh

• IronMonkey415

Pack it up ELI, his career should come to an end after this season.

• BIF

@walkoff9 said...

Dion Lewis fade after the news was retarded.

Damnit

My highest owned RBs were:
    Lewis
    CJA
    MG3
    kamara
    Hunt
    …and a couple busts on Freeman like you

Had a lineup with
    Goff, Lewis, CJA, Ebron and Panthers which were basically the nuts without Gurley until I missed on all 3 WR and Gallman as Flex. 130 points with 3 WR and Flex to go and only finish at 175 ugh !

• BIF

@elementasrat said...

So fading Zeke might have been a mistake……. lol

15.8 points and he ended up RB16 on raw points and way worse on a pts/salary basis.

I think the fade was just fine – I owned zero

• Dfspacman

After all the Zeke hype, smh

• BIF

@Logan7777 said...

LOL, well don’t take a peek at the PGA thread on Friday afternoon then. 😂

So true Logan but your golfer getting cut on Friday is equivalent to your $7K+ NFL player getting a 1st Half injury

• IronMonkey415

Oh well on to tomorrow 2 games slate.

Big Ben
    Juju
    Jesse James
    Steeler Defense
    Crabtree
    Skittles guy

What can do wrong?

• TheRyanFlaherty

Woo hoo…I don’t know how, but win the $1 intermediate on a FantasyDraft.
    Spent like 12ish dollars today and made over $90 there.
    Makes up for the shitshowbthat has been the other two sites. Apparently my offset mistake is continuing to deposit on the big sites, especially FanDuel. Ironic since FantasyDraft feels like my least favorite (probablybbecause of less slates, game options, prize money etc) but it’s been the only profitable site of late.
    Only bad news is I won’t be able to play those “intermediates” for much longer and winning that a couple times has been a big help.

For all those celebrating…have a great Christmas!
    And for those not celebrating…have a great Sunday night and Monday morning : )

• lloydjv1

@IronMonkey415 said...

Pack it up ELI, his career should come to an end after this season.

It really should. That was beyond pathetic. Congrats to anyone who cashed today because this was a hot mess.

• KindGuy

WELP, didn’t cash the afternoon $3 GPP so it looks like my bankroll is now at 35 cents. Got way too cute. Faded Zeke, played Giants defense and Darkwa.

Jimmy G

Fournette

Hyde

Cole

Goodwin

Bourne

Engram

Darkwa

Giants

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).