1:00 PM EST : LA Chargers ( -6.5 ) at NY Jets ( 6.5 ) —- T: 42.5
    1:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5.5 ) at New Orleans ( -5.5 ) —- T: 52.5
    4:05 PM EST : Jacksonville ( -4 ) at San Francisco ( 4 ) —- T: 42
    4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 3.5 ) at Arizona ( -3.5 ) —- T: 40
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( 5 ) at Dallas ( -5 ) —- T: 47

Monday, 12/25
    4:30 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -8.5 ) at Houston ( 8.5 ) —- T: 44
    8:30 PM EST : Oakland ( 9 ) at Philadelphia ( -9 ) —- T: 47

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these weekly threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• GoldStandard000

Eagles D TD so clutch! Ok profit for how much I spent today. Been doing pretty solid on these 2 and 3 game slates the last few weeks.

• sox9

@murphstahoe said...

Yes, you very cleverly accounted for the quadruple backwards lateral to David stone hands Carr for the clinching defensive TD :)

I haven’t been looking but thought I might have won my 50/50, pretty sure that TD will seal my doom

Luck is a huge part of cashing big, not so much juts cashing, but cashing BIG!

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@andre33 said...

That bs play lost me 1,440. Merry freaking christmas

Yep. Same. Oh well. I have learned to never count my money until it’s actually in my account.

• BBWC_10

I only watched the last quarter but that was the worst quarter of football I’ve watched all year. Negative one yard passes, sacks fumbles… The Eagles will get home field for 1 game. Any playoff team will murder them, Rams, Saints, Vikings, Carolina, Atlanta… They will be underdogs vs. all of them.

• thetitanlb

I got 0 points from Stephen Anderson and Jeffrey combined. What a bag of horseshit. The Texans had Anderson who played every snap and Jeffrey who is the #1. Somehow they only get 3 targets. I need more alcohol Jesus Christ

• walterwhite

Hilarious for alshon and crabtree owners. i saw the jesse james 0 coming yet I still stupidly played him thinking ertz was too pricey. Props to the person who named alfred blue earlier in this thread. i stacked him with alshon aghlor and crabtree so I will kiss that money good bye. I really thought hopkins would be a fade with texans third string qb but nope even tj yates is better than osweiller 2016. Well I dropped 50 dollars today oh well. I swear I think the 22nd place 1000 dollar win I got on week 17 in 2015 feels like 100 years ago. Now I am back down to my last 200 oh well.

• chronoxiong

Lol needed that bogus DST fumble TD. It pushed me up to the minimum gpp cashinh line. Thank you crappy ass Raiders offense. And thanks Crabtree for your bagel.

• blackj414

That last touchdown cost me 500 bucks

• sox9

Someone lost his seasonal league because of the Nix vulture. It happens. An entire season of play and strategy and waiver wire pickups and injury replacements and you can lose a winner-take-all seasonal league on a vulture by Roosevelt Nix. I just hope it wasn’t like $10,000 and only $1,000.

• Messiah717

@BBWC_10 said...

I only watched the last quarter but that was the worst quarter of football I’ve watched all year. Negative one yard passes, sacks fumbles… The Eagles will get home field for 1 game. Any playoff team will murder them, Rams, Saints, Vikings, Carolina, Atlanta… They will be underdogs vs. all of them.

One of the worst games I’ve watched all year. Philly and their fans got hit with the reality of Foles.

• themouth1888

Placed 9th in the $33 $25k bootleg tourney on DK with 124.94pts. Braxton Miller and Blount getting about 5pts between them cost me a shot a big pay day.

Still $300 is a nice win on Xmas day!

• sox9

@Messiah717 said...

One of the worst games I’ve watched all year. Philly and their fans got hit with the reality of Foles.

PHL could easily be one and done in the playoffs

• cyle13

Donzer or whatever your name is! Congrats man on the same lineup! That lineup worked out for the both of us! I was worried for a little bit!

• sox9

Gotta like the PATS again this year

• cyle13

@Dunzor said...

LOLOLOL YES!!! That extra TD won me a bonus 3K or so :) :) MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!

Hey was just looking for our post earlier! That touchdown saved us! Lol. Wish ertz didn’t catch those last two balls though’ but can be mad. Hit for 1900

• yisman

played as big as I’ve gone all season on yahoo

https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/2271073/51445472

Eagles D couldn’t save me

missed cashing thanks to Crabtree/Fuller

• Stewartcr

Last play let me break even (including an awful NBA lineup). I’ll take that any day lol

• Dunzor

@cyle13 said...

Donzer or whatever your name is! Congrats man on the same lineup! That lineup worked out for the both of us! I was worried for a little bit!

Haha ya you too! Finally got a couple late Agholor catches and the Philly D really turned up the heat in the 4th Q. The final TD was just a bonus but even just a sack or FR there would’ve been enough for me to jump up in the high dollar contest. Congrats and hopefully you can parlay that into some more wins in Week 17 and beyond :)

• xpac21

@murphstahoe said...

That was outrageous. He is the man. Houston needs to go after cousins or Eli

ever heard of deshaun watson?

• Stewartcr

Also chose Lebron over all the studs on what could be possibly his worst fantasy performance ever. Good night guys.

• murphstahoe

That beat for anyone with oak +9 ranks up there with this one – my all time favorite since I had nothing on the game. Was in Reno at the Nugget and there were some very pissed off folks

http://thebiglead.com/2011/10/30/stanfords-8-point-overtime-win-last-night-brings-back-memories-of-jake-the-snake-against-usc-in-1996/

• mike42

@Messiah717 said...

Saint Nick has already become Nick the Dick. He will probably get pummeled with snowballs on his way out of the stadium.

• odanny

@blackj414 said...

That last touchdown cost me 500 bucks

Thats tough man, 500 bucks on a meaningless touchdown as time expires is as bad as it gets. On the flip side, that accounted for an extra 8 points on my FD lineup, the Eagles D got me 21 points and I squeaked past the money line, winning $100.

• BIF

@murphstahoe said...

This is fantasy scoring. Neither team might put up a lot of points but Carr isn’t going to take the sacks or turn the ball over at near the rate of a Yates.

I am always going to go against a bad backup QB. See Nathan Peterman.

Well, I think the 100% Eagles D worked out ok

21 points to Pitt’s 18

😂

• Dunzor

@BIF said...

Well, I think the 100% Eagles D worked out ok

21 points to Pitt’s 18

😂

Ya Bif, it took all night but they finally got there!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler