1:00 PM EST : NY Giants ( 10 ) at Indianapolis ( -10 ) —- T: 47
    1:00 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 4.5 ) at Miami ( -4.5 ) —- T: 39.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Rams ( 0 ) at Arizona ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Chicago ( -3.5 ) at San Francisco ( 3.5 ) —- T: 43
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 6 ) at New Orleans ( -6 ) —- T: 57.5
    8:20 PM EST : Kansas City ( -2.5 ) at Seattle ( 2.5 ) —- T: 54

Monday, 12/24
    8:15 PM EST : Denver ( -2.5 ) at Oakland ( 2.5 ) —- T: 45

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• biga0787

I never knew glass was a rb or that good of one. Lol jk, but I will throw ap in one because of that

• odanny

@DfsBopBooth said...

On Yahoo im debating between Wilson and Luck at QB. That O/U on the sunday night game seems a little high with how the Seahawks control the ball. Id like to play Wilson, Lockett, D Williams and Kelce but idk what to think of it. Any insight

Wilson is clearly the better choice. I don’t think there will be any emphasis on Luck throwing very much, but you’ll have a dogfight in Seattle, and Wilson shines in primetime. I do think Seattle pounds the ball, but once near the redzone, it’s gonna be Baldwin/Lockett/Wilson time. Wilson is my favorite QB of the weekend, but he’s not on the main slate.

• mike42

@dmac37 said...

Are we really buying into CJ will be the guy over Kelly? To me this smells a little of everybody taking a sound bite of CJ being the guy but common sense tells me that Kelly being there all year will get the looks over a newly acquired CJ who keeps getting discarded by teams this year.

You are probably right. 3 game slate makes me think you need to roster 1 LA rb?

• squidkill

@mike42 said...

Not playing cash this week or I would.

you should be supplementing playing GPP’s with Cash games every week man-

Nothing like making out that $2 20 entry max double up and cashing it 80% for the year- softest double up on DK

• DfsBopBooth

@odanny said...

Wilson is clearly the better choice. I don’t think there will be any emphasis on Luck throwing very much, but you’ll have a dogfight in Seattle, and Wilson shines in primetime. I do think Seattle pounds the ball, but once near the redzone, it’s gonna be Baldwin/Lockett/Wilson time. Wilson is my favorite QB of the weekend, but he’s not on the main slate.

I agree, but it looks like Hawks D is getting healthy and at home that game may go way under. Hes on the yahoo main slate.

• mike42

Ballage- dude is going to be 3% owned. The experts are saying it’s points chasing a 75 yd run but they are playing a team that gave up a 99yd run last time they hit the road. 70% chance he flops but for 3700 playing against a team that could lay down, I think you put him in 1 of 6-8 LU’s. He’s not as much a points chasing play as much as he is a great GPP play. He’s the exact prototype of D. Henry but more explosive. Just failing to see why the team that resurrected D. Henry can’t repeat the favor and make Ballage a late season story. He could bust 2 big plays IF Jax doesn’t show up.

• oaktwnraidr

@odanny said...

I think Indy comes out firing. They need to win and i expect them to do it on the shoulders of Andrew Luck. I like Russ as well and he will be on some of my yahoo teams. He is my QB in season long championship as well. The only thing that concerns me is that the is projected thunder storms in seattle…may effect passing games.

• DfsBopBooth

@oaktwnraidr said...

I think Indy comes out firing. They need to win and i expect them to do it on the shoulders of Andrew Luck. I like Russ as well and he will be on some of my yahoo teams. He is my QB in season long championship as well. The only thing that concerns me is that the is projected thunder storms in seattle…may effect passing games.

didn’t even check the weather. Have him currently in my yahoo LU as well, but if Penny is out Carson becomes a must start and ill pivot off of Wilson.

• marker0357

Evans + DeeDee or Robby A + Alshon????

• casey2884

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #12

RG Tiered Ranking

@marker0357 said...

Evans + DeeDee or Robby A + Alshon????

The latter for sure.

• casey2884

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #12

RG Tiered Ranking

Loving Watson to Hopkins even more this week with Coutee and Miller just ruled out… This may even elevate Foles/Jeffrey/Ertz on the other side if Houston isn’t able to establish the run as well.

• keephustlincuz

@casey2884 said...

Loving Watson to Hopkins even more this week with Coutee and Miller just ruled out… This may even elevate Foles/Jeffrey/Ertz on the other side if Houston isn’t able to establish the run as well.

With coutee ruled out I think it makes carter a legit punt at 3300 on dk. Also DT is in play now as a value wr.

• BIF

@mike42 said...

BIF- What do you think about TB this week? I pounded Dal early thinking it was going to 7- but it hasn’t and the total keeps climbing. Feels like the sharps are on TB/over but I would think TB struggles to score. You like this matchup for TB’s O? Just one of those games where the line movement is giving me pause.

Sorry Mike been on the road and just saw this; I don’t love the matchup for the Bucs but there is some hate on the D for Zeke after he pulled the “jump in the kettle” thing last year. It was a reasonably close game that the Bucs could never get back tied or in front so it was a hard fought loss that Zeke rubbed salt in.

I don’t really have a good take on the side or total here- I expect the Bucs to put in a good effort, I think they can contain Zeke to some extent but the sheer volume of 25+ touches/targets will eventually wear them down. Bucs likely have trouble closing out the game so Dallas probably gets a cover.

• BIF

@bigdaddies said...

Why?

Welcome back bigdaddies !
    Where ya been?

• BlueEdwards

Mcaffrey or zeke? Also, what about Barkley? No one talking about him.

• oaktwnraidr

@blue said...

Mcaffrey or zeke? Also, what about Barkley? No one talking about him.

Barkely and Zeke are gonna smash. Dont overthink it.

• sox9

@oaktwnraidr said...

Barkely and Zeke are gonna smash. Dont overthink it.

IND Run D isn’t bad. Not sure if ODB out helps or hurts Barkley.

• keephustlincuz

@sox9 said...

IND Run D isn’t bad. Not sure if ODB out helps or hurts Barkley.

The decision I am having trouble making right now is CMC or Barkley. Anyone have a take on this?

• brendanhorton

@keephustlincuz said...

The decision I am having trouble making right now is CMC or Barkley. Anyone have a take on this?

I’m not thrilled about either, as for me they’re both inferior plays to Zeke, but if I’m jamming in a second high priced RB, I’m going Barkley at a discount for sure over CMC.

• keephustlincuz

@brendanhorton said...

I’m not thrilled about either, as for me they’re both inferior plays to Zeke, but if I’m jamming in a second high priced RB, I’m going Barkley at a discount for sure over CMC.

So I take it you are playing zeke and paying down for 2 running backs and spending at wr?

• brendanhorton

@keephustlincuz said...

So I take it you are playing zeke and paying down for 2 running backs and spending at wr?

On DK I think I’d play Saquan because there’s a legitimate chance he catches 10 passes here, and he’s priced down, but I play mostly on FD, where I’m looking more at guys like Chubb, Mack, Williams, Cook, Michel, and Kamara to pair with Zeke. Cohen is a guy I like pairing with Trubisky.

• keephustlincuz

@brendanhorton said...

On DK I think I’d play Saquan because there’s a legitimate chance he catches 10 passes here, and he’s priced down, but I play mostly on FD, where I’m looking more at guys like Chubb, Mack, Williams, Cook, Michel, and Kamara to pair with Zeke. Cohen is a guy I like pairing with Trubisky.

I can see the argument for saquan. They have only 3 guys to catch the ball but i worry a bit about the indy run D and the fact they should be ahead in this game and grind the clock.

• am03wins

• machzeagher

Season long question (I’m sorry Squid). I’m having to choose between Lamar and Baker at QB. Leaning Baker just because it seems like the safer option. I’m a Lamar truther and UofL alumn but I just don’t trust him against the Chargers on the road. Any insight?

Edit: I’ve also got Kirky but he’s been a bag of shit most of the year. Don’t see that changing or at least can’t confidently predict that happening with Snacks possibly out and it turning into the Dalvin Cook show recently.

• biga0787

I guess the silver lining is old ass ap didn’t get the td. Titans d looking like garbage.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).