1:00 PM EST : NY Giants ( 10 ) at Indianapolis ( -10 ) —- T: 47
    1:00 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 4.5 ) at Miami ( -4.5 ) —- T: 39.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Rams ( 0 ) at Arizona ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Chicago ( -3.5 ) at San Francisco ( 3.5 ) —- T: 43
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 6 ) at New Orleans ( -6 ) —- T: 57.5
    8:20 PM EST : Kansas City ( -2.5 ) at Seattle ( 2.5 ) —- T: 54

Monday, 12/24
    8:15 PM EST : Denver ( -2.5 ) at Oakland ( 2.5 ) —- T: 45

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Joeyrockland1

@zpa1989 said...

will hogan get shut down by the bills elite corner t white?

I think the bills will try to neutralize Edelman and White out of the backfield . Just my opinion here .

• mike42

@ASitar said...

Is this Fitzgerald’s last home game?

Am I crazy to like a Allen/Foster/Edelman stack? Mobile QBs is Belechicks weakness and I don’t think the Pats have that “get right” team with the injuries and Gordon out. That stack has 80 DK points written all over it.

That matters, last home game. Good call.

• Luctyl99

Playing a lot of Ben and brown today, especially after that ravens win last night they have no choice but to win. Stacking with kamara

• DfsBopBooth

@mike42 said...

Anyone playing bare min Ginn?

I think he will be on a snap count. I have 2 hours to narrow it down from Zeke, Chubb, Mack, J Williams, McGuire, Michel, Cohen, Kamara.

• ssilberman2012

Hey guys, since this forum died I haven’t been a good participant and I apologize. This post is going to be long about today’s slate. I have been on fire the past 5 weeks, doing very well in 1 or 2 game gpps. I still am a loser in large field main slate gpps overall so take this with a grain of salt.

I don’t think this slate is too complex with all the injuries. I expect it to be relatively low-scoring but higher scoring than last week. The experts like Jamaal Williams, but I prefer the cheaper McGuire on the other side. I also will have a little Alfred Blue. The Jaylen Samuels price hike will keep his ownership down and i will likely be overweight on him. Outside of having Zeke, Saquon (especially on DK) and Chubb in all my LUs, my favorite player on this slate besides Nick Foles is Sony Michel. He is being overlooked as the Pats are huge home favorites looking to clinch the AFC East without Josh Gordon. If Harrison is out for Detroit, I will add Dalvin Cook exposure heavily. If he is in, I am on Thielen as Slay shadows Diggs.

I think the Eagles/Texans game brings the most fantasy goodness. I will be all over EVERYONE, including Nelson Agholor, Demaryius Thomas, and Alshon Jeffrey. DeAndre Hopkins will play hurt, so I like the secondary pass catchers for Houston a little more. I think DeShaun Watson could be the only QB that has 4 scores on the day. I don’t CMC or any players there because that game is meaningless. I like Larry Fitzgerald, who I haven’t played all year, along with Robert Woods and Josh Reynolds. Goff could have an ugly 25 fantasy points depending on several factors, including Patrick Peterson and Todd Gurley injuries.

I will be paying up for TE again. I like Kittle and Dante Pettis and I think people will be scared to see CHI next to their names. Ebron should be chalk again, but good chalk. I am not chasing Evan Engram.

Defense is pretty easy. New England is too cheap on DK and Dallas and the New York Jets are too cheap on FD. Otherwise, pay up for LA and CHI. I also like NO a lot as I expect this game to go under 45. I like AB still because Juju is playing hurt, as well as Michael Thomas.

Hope this post helps some people. Good luck!

• Joeyrockland1

I am in a Sunday / Monday work league , not Deebo s ….I have Kamara , Zeke and Samuels as my rb s …..play fanduel , what do you think ?

• zpa1989

@mike42 said...

That matters, last home game. Good call.

young rookie QB’s almost always fail against the pats. on the road too in an important game for NE. i will continue to bet on that outcome to continue. mahomes did well but is a year 2 guy and still they won that game anyway.

• stugots219

Eagles fan from Philly here. It’s do or die today vs. Houston for us. I’m rostering The Mad Bomber Foles and pairing him with Alshon for the 2-3 long bombs and 2 TD’s today. Go Birds!! Dallas Sucks. Choke Artists.

• DfsBopBooth

@Joeyrockland1 said...

I am in a Sunday / Monday work league , not Deebo s ….I have Kamara , Zeke and Samuels as my rb s …..play fanduel , what do you think ?

Carson over Samuels IMO only if Penny is out.

• kdsdawg

reports are Adam Gase may be fired…what does that do for Dolphins outlook today,..will he ride Ballage?

• stugots219

@ssilberman2012 said...

Hey guys, since this forum died I haven’t been a good participant and I apologize. This post is going to be long about today’s slate. I have been on fire the past 5 weeks, doing very well in 1 or 2 game gpps. I still am a loser in large field main slate gpps overall so take this with a grain of salt.

I don’t think this slate is too complex with all the injuries. I expect it to be relatively low-scoring but higher scoring than last week. The experts like Jamaal Williams, but I prefer the cheaper McGuire on the other side. I also will have a little Alfred Blue. The Jaylen Samuels price hike will keep his ownership down and i will likely be overweight on him. Outside of having Zeke, Saquon (especially on DK) and Chubb in all my LUs, my favorite player on this slate besides Nick Foles is Sony Michel. He is being overlooked as the Pats are huge home favorites looking to clinch the AFC East without Josh Gordon. If Harrison is out for Detroit, I will add Dalvin Cook exposure heavily. If he is in, I am on Thielen as Slay shadows Diggs.

I think the Eagles/Texans game brings the most fantasy goodness. I will be all over EVERYONE, including Nelson Agholor, Demaryius Thomas, and Alshon Jeffrey. DeAndre Hopkins will play hurt, so I like the secondary pass catchers for Houston a little more. I think DeShaun Watson could be the only QB that has 4 scores on the day. I don’t CMC or any players there because that game is meaningless. I like Larry Fitzgerald, who I haven’t played all year, along with Robert Woods and Josh Reynolds. Goff could have an ugly 25 fantasy points depending on several factors, including Patrick Peterson and Todd Gurley injuries.

I will be paying up for TE again. I like Kittle and Dante Pettis and I think people will be scared to see CHI next to their names. Ebron should be chalk again, but good chalk. I am not chasing Evan Engram.

Defense is pretty easy. New England is too cheap on DK and Dallas and the New York Jets are too cheap on FD. Otherwise, pay up for LA and CHI. I also like NO a lot as I expect this game to go under 45. I like AB still because Juju is playing hurt, as well as Michael Thomas.

Hope this post helps some people. Good luck!

No Aguilar for me. He’s been MIA all year for some reason.

• stugots219

DeAndre Carter revenge game vs. Eagles today.

• mike42

@DfsBopBooth said...

Was going to post same thing. Work league layup, no one should have him.

• keephustlincuz

@mike42 said...

Anyone playing bare min Ginn?

I just noticed how cheap he is. I think they try to get him a TD. I put him in one lineup.

• Supanice

@kdsdawg said...

reports are Adam Gase may be fired…what does that do for Dolphins outlook today,..will he ride Ballage?

He will refuse to use Drake out of pure spite and the Dolphins will lose at home vs a team that quit 2 weeks ago.

• Joeyrockland1

@DfsBopBooth said...

Thanks , I actually have Carson In another lineup because I can’t decide lol . I will wait on Penny news

• DfsBopBooth

@mike42 said...

Was going to post same thing. Work league layup, no one should have him.

What are your thoughts on the sunday night game. Yahoo has it on the main slate and that 55 O/U looks pretty tempting. I think the Seahawks try to run the ball and play tough D, limit the Chiefs like the Ravens did with the Chargers last night. On the other hand it is Pete Carroll, he hasn’t made the best decisions as a coach.

• BBWC_10

@DfsBopBooth said...

I think he will be on a snap count. I have 2 hours to narrow it down from Zeke, Chubb, Mack, J Williams, McGuire, Michel, Cohen, Kamara.

He may only need 10 snaps to go 8X

• DfsBopBooth

@BBWC_10 said...

u thnk they play him ahead of Smith and Kirkwood?

• mike42

@BBWC_10 said...

Yup. Snap count for sure but I was surprised he was 3k. Ultimate flyer GPP play @ 2 percent ownership

• zpa1989

@mike42 said...

Yup. Snap count for sure but I was surprised he was 3k. Ultimate flyer GPP play @ 2 percent ownership

are we even sure ginn will see the field today? he might not even play.

• Giez

Snap counts Hogan and Dorcett should trump Ginn easily … if he plays. Near same price…

• bjacksonibew

September 22nd, Taylor Heinicke threw for 730 yds, and Today they also reserved a seat with his Jersey on it for his father that passed away that went through 250 colleges to get him a scholarship.
    730 seems way too high but 300 and a few TDs might go a long ways plus he has the rushing upside to go with it
    Very interesting

• Discountdouble12

Better matchup? Hogan or Tre’Quan Smith

• zpa1989

@bjacksonibew said...

730 seems way too high but 300 and a few TDs might go a long ways plus he has the rushing upside to go with it
    Very interesting

who do you pair with him?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.