1:00 PM EST : NY Giants ( 10 ) at Indianapolis ( -10 ) —- T: 47
    1:00 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 4.5 ) at Miami ( -4.5 ) —- T: 39.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Rams ( 0 ) at Arizona ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Chicago ( -3.5 ) at San Francisco ( 3.5 ) —- T: 43
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 6 ) at New Orleans ( -6 ) —- T: 57.5
    8:20 PM EST : Kansas City ( -2.5 ) at Seattle ( 2.5 ) —- T: 54

Monday, 12/24
    8:15 PM EST : Denver ( -2.5 ) at Oakland ( 2.5 ) —- T: 45

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• MrMadness001

@Rolled said...

I’ve never seen a contest where they ever shared at least one lineup

They don’t share LU’s. They collude together using 300 LU’s as they max enter everything at the 150 limit in these tournaments. So what they do isn’t awful but it is against the stated rules on the site but they aren’t the only guys who do it. They are just the guys you see and hear the most about that do it.

• Supanice

@Rolled said...

I’ve never seen a contest where they ever shared at least one lineup

Sometimes they have the same lineup… But never in the same contest. One brother will have it in the wildcat, the other will have it in the thunderdome.

I asked draftkings about their cheating with specific examples from that weeks csv’s and just got an automated response.

• Supanice

@MrMadness001 said...

They don’t share LU’s. They collude together using 300 LU’s as they max enter everything at the 150 limit in these tournaments. So what they do isn’t awful but it is against the stated rules on the site but they aren’t the only guys who do it. They are just the guys you see and hear the most about that do it.

The odds of you beating them over time with 1 lineup when they openly collude with 300 in every contest are 0.00

• depalma13

If the Rams D can get a pick 6, I could win $6000+.

• kdsdawg

@depalma13 said...

too much football left for that proclamation

• Rolled

@Unico10 said...

True that. But is just that they share the same projection system and bounce ideas off each other… that’s all
    😂😂😂

I think if they are working in the same room and multi entering they are colluding. And also I’ve seen where they use the same core and just have differnt cheap punts especially in basketball. And not once when I analyzed their lineups have they ever shared a lineup. This is going back years.

• pdrhodes

@depalma13 said...

Holy smokes man. I’m sweating that for you. Chaces are actually decent.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Rolled said...

I think if they are working in the same room and multi entering they are colluding. And also I’ve seen where they use the same core and just have differnt cheap punts especially in basketball. And not once when I analyzed their lineups have they ever shared a lineup. This is going back years.

I was being sarcastic

I agree with you

• Rolled

@Supanice said...

Sometimes they have the same lineup… But never in the same contest. One brother will have it in the wildcat, the other will have it in the thunderdome.

I asked draftkings about their cheating with specific examples from that weeks csv’s and just got an automated response.

I got the same.

• Rolled

@Unico10 said...

I was being sarcastic

I agree with you

I knew you agreed

• dopeismarcus

froggy000 is about to win over $1.1 million on DK main slate

• Dfspacman

Got QB’s heavily wrong this week and went heavy on Zeke..Nfl season already over

• yisman

@Supanice said...

There is nothing to make up. Him and his brother cheat, all of the crystal clear indisputable proof is in the csvs.

honestly it’s more likely one guy controls both accounts and he uses his brother for ID purposes and gives him a cut of the winnings

• MrMadness001

Damn Rams fumble recovery and TD reversed booourns

• yisman

‘deevo’ beat ChipotleGates in the fantasydraft final with a GB stack

Chipotle second place

• depalma13

Noooooooooooooooo. I needed that TD!!!!

• Logan7777

I stacked Breida, Pettis and Celek. All out. Smh

• someclevername

@Logan7777 said...

I stacked Breida, Pettis and Celek. All out. Smh

Oh f – Celek out too? Damn.

• yisman

Saints run it every down in the red zone

can’t believe I used Brees…

• Desiderio3

I lit money on 🔥🔥too today

• Dfspacman

Is CJ Anderson on Fanduel and DK?

• Trappist1

@Supanice said...

It is just blatant syndicate play and classic collusion. If the platforms do not get their house in order, I guess a class action law suit will eventually get them shut down. Surely if we can see it. someone must be collecting all these evidence. Why in the world would any platform run the risk of more legal troubles, just get your house in order and stop the collusion.

• Logan7777

@firemedicpat said...

CMC? Why with the season over.

32.8 points that’s why? What more do you want?

• someclevername

Losing Pettis & Celek to injury was just bad luck, but not taking CJ Anderson at $3600 against the abomination known formally as the Arizona Cardinals was just dumb. I shudder to think about what I’m going to put together for this showdown tonight.

• Logan7777

Lots of passion in this Niner Bears game. 3 players just DQed.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.