1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 6.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -6.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:05 PM EST : Detroit ( 7 ) at Denver ( -7 ) —- T: 37.5
    4:05 PM EST : Oakland ( 5.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -5.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( 10 ) at Seattle ( -10 ) —- T: 51
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( -2.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 2.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    8:20 PM EST : Kansas City ( -5 ) at Chicago ( 5 ) —- T: 45

Monday, Dec 23rd
    8:15 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at Minnesota ( -4 ) —- T: 46.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Brandon6385

I have a family X mas party all day Saturday, I hope sites offer a Saturday only slate, kind of like Thanksgiving!

• Dunzor

@Brandon6385 said...

I have a family X mas party all day Saturday, I hope sites offer a Saturday only slate, kind of like Thanksgiving!

I’m sure they’ll have a small slate for Sat only but the bigger prizes will probably just be showdown slates for each of the games

• Aftereffect

Please choose from the following list to choose the theme for Week 16:

A) Drew Lock-Lock Week
    Here comes that Noah Fant blow-up week everyone has been expecting.

B) Fade CMC Week.
    If Colts can slow the game down by running it methodically down their opponents throats for four quarters they will do exactly that (see KC game). And they (i.e., Mack) can most definitely do that against Carolina’s matador DL.

C) Fade Mike Week
    $9300

D) Cincinnati vs. Miami Super-Chalk Week
    Total is too low — take the over. Neither defense could stop Alcorn State’s offense. Cincy just gave up 34 points to the Pats, for god’s sake, making Tom Brady look like Tom Brady in the process. Imagine what FitzMagic can do to them.

E) Quit Eff’ing up the DFS-Slate with Saturday Games Week
    Enough said.

Choose wisely, folks. Appreciate the feedback!

• steveharvey

Thanks for the Happy-er Meal money everyone, really appreciate it

• marker0357

@Aftereffect said...

Please choose from the following list to choose the theme for Week 16:

A) Drew Lock-Lock Week
    Here comes that Noah Fant blow-up week everyone has been expecting.

B) Fade CMC Week.
    If Colts can slow the game down by running it methodically down their opponents throats for four quarters they will do exactly that (see KC game). And they (i.e., Mack) can most definitely do that against Carolina’s matador DL.

C) Fade Mike Week
    $9300

Total is too low — take the over. Neither defense could stop Alcorn State’s offense. Cincy just gave up 34 points to the Pats, for god’s sake, making Tom Brady look like Tom Brady in the process. Imagine what FitzMagic can do to them.

E) Quit Eff’ing up the DFS-Slate with Saturday Games Week
    Enough said.

Choose wisely, folks. Appreciate the feedback!

E followed closely by D, then B.

• BIF

@steveharvey said...

Thanks for the Happy-er Meal money everyone, really appreciate it

Nice win, hopefully you cashed in a few other contests with that lineup

• ifthethunder

@Aftereffect said...

C) Fade Mike Week
    $9300

Michael Thomas is the Christian McCaffrey of the showdown and Monday-Saturday games slate, though. With all the injuries, how else do you spend your salary (unless you think Alvin Kamara will suddenly go off)?
    ~

• queensfinest

@ifthethunder said...

Michael Thomas is the Christian McCaffrey of the showdown and Monday-Saturday games slate, though. With all the injuries, how else do you spend your salary (unless you think Alvin Kamara will suddenly go off)?
    ~

kamara has sucked all year. even in a small slate no thx

• ifthethunder

@queensfinest said...

kamara has sucked all year. even in a small slate no thx

That’s what I’m saying! Thomas will be chalk for those contests, good chalk.
    ~

• superjon

@Aftereffect said...

I will have some shares of Fitz. But it’s worth pointing out that Tom Brady still didn’t look like Tom Brady yesterday.

• Supanice

To the people thinking Waller would get the end zone looks with the bum vulture injured, the Raiders were throwing to Carrier in the end zone.

So when the backup tight end got hurt they chose to force feed the third string TE before the actual good player.

• steveharvey

@BIF said...

Nice win, hopefully you cashed in a few other contests with that lineup

thanks man, I did get 50 with it in another

• rourke441

in dkings millymaker 2nd. place guy lost 900k by 0.16fpts

• budfox6

@rourke441 said...

in dkings millymaker 2nd. place guy lost 900k by 0.16fpts

“The inches we need are everywhere around us.”

• Jeddy3

Drew Lock -ed and loaded

• squidkill

@budfox6 said...

“The inches we need are everywhere around us.”

🍆. Anyone see deebs ?

• 33BeRad

@Supanice said...

To the people thinking Waller would get the end zone looks with the bum vulture injured, the Raiders were throwing to Carrier in the end zone.

So when the backup tight end got hurt they chose to force feed the third string TE before the actual good player.

That’s incredible, has to be a designed play called “don’t throw it to our good TE, throw it to some random. Knock on Wood if you’re with me”. Raiders gonna Raider

• queensfinest

josh gordon gone again for drug use. o man

• yisman

AdamSchefter
    ·
    7m
    NFL has suspended Josh Gordon indefinitely for violating the league’s policies on performance-enhancing substances and substances of abuse.

• marker0357

He’s done…no really, he’s done…for the 4th or 5th time.

• 808state

Kyle Allen got benched.

• keephustlincuz

@808state said...

Kyle Allen got benched.

Mack / Ind DST.

• Supanice

Can’t wait to get that neon green Gordon jersey on sale boys!

Eat clen, tren hard!

• squidkill

Has to be downgrade to CMC. All Allen did was check down when 1st read was covered.

• Supanice

Also 500k to first for the slant. I don’t know why anyone would even enter the $1500 Milly.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).