1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 6.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -6.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:05 PM EST : Detroit ( 7 ) at Denver ( -7 ) —- T: 37.5
    4:05 PM EST : Oakland ( 5.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -5.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( 10 ) at Seattle ( -10 ) —- T: 51
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( -2.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 2.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    8:20 PM EST : Kansas City ( -5 ) at Chicago ( 5 ) —- T: 45

Monday, Dec 23rd
    8:15 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at Minnesota ( -4 ) —- T: 46.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• sanult

This whole slate comes down to these decisions:

Is 40% plus Washington a must play?
    Do you play one, two, three, or none of Lamar, Cmac, and MT – All scenarios are possible.

Mainly for single line up players across all contests……

I feel like I make a nice lineup in all scenarios but for me if I’m playing the $1500 buy in I will only play one lineup in that and making the choice of what I like best is always the hardest decision.

• spx333

• x2

2017 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

right there with you sanult…brutal decisions

• 33BeRad

@spx333 said...

if you play Ljax, do you stack him with Andrews, hollywood or neither?

Neither for me as he spreads out td’s too much and the better part of Cleveland defense is against the pass

• spx333

• x2

@sanult said...

no way

• spx333

• x2

the chalk is getting ugly seems like a great slate to fade

• keephustlincuz

@sanult said...

Is he gonna be that high?

• budfox6

Most owned QB tomorrow?

• 808state

@budfox6 said...

Most owned QB tomorrow?

Looks like Wilson

• spx333

• x2

@budfox6 said...

Most owned QB tomorrow?

ljax
    russ
    ryan
    kyle

• deeebo

Boone or washington!

• spx333

• x2

@deeebo said...

Boone or washington!

boone not on slate

• queensfinest

aj brown or dj moore?

• bmann

If Henry doesn’t play – how much Dion Lewis?

• superstars92

@bmann said...

If Henry doesn’t play – how much Dion Lewis?

Not as much as the field, that’s definitely a spot to go underweight.

Just look at the combined DFS points from all the Colts RB last week, and that’s with a garbage time TD too.

• bmann

@superstars92 said...

Not as much as the field, that’s definitely a spot to go underweight.

Just look at the combined DFS points from all the Colts RB last week, and that’s with a garbage time TD too.

I think I disagree, unless the field will be very high on him. Very cheap and a good pass catcher, high total.

• Dr_Gonzo

Anyone on Laird as a Washington pivot? Good matchup and rain may force more runs.

• kps3205s

DK GPP LU $4800 for flex. Looking at Diontae Johnson this week as my flex. Hear me out.

11 receptions out of 20 targets in the last 3 games out of the 78 passes thrown by Delvin Hodges over the same 3 games (25.6%).

Matchup vs Jets’ against Austin looks good based on the chart shared earlier this week. Any thoughts are always appreciated.

• superstars92

@bmann said...

I think I disagree, unless the field will be very high on him. Very cheap and a good pass catcher, high total.

He will be very high if Henry is out.

• superstars92

@kps3205s said...

DK GPP LU $4800 for flex. Looking at Diontae Johnson this week as my flex. Hear me out.

11 receptions out of 20 targets in the last 3 games out of the 78 passes thrown by Delvin Hodges over the same 3 games (25.6%).

Matchup vs Jets’ against Austin looks good based on the chart shared earlier this week. Any thoughts are always appreciated.

He also is their punt returner, he has a bit of equity there (maybe 0.4 FPs but that’s something).

• 33BeRad

@kps3205s said...

I am on J Washington because I think he has the higher ceiling. I also really like Crowder in that game. I think Darnold will keep leaning on him with no Griffin and Pitt perimeter db’s are good

Edit: also like Amendola for $100 more than Dionte. Should keep getting targets with no MJJ or Hock plus Golladay should see a lot of Harris

• 808state

@kps3205s said...

37 total with 2 jabroni quarterbacks. Seems like a game where only the defenses are in play

• mike42

@sanult said...

This whole slate comes down to these decisions:

Do you play one, two, three, or none of Lamar, Cmac, and MT – All scenarios are possible.

Mainly for single line up players across all contests……

I feel like I make a nice lineup in all scenarios but for me if I’m playing the $1500 buy in I will only play one lineup in that and making the choice of what I like best is always the hardest decision.

I think MT became a better play once we heard Henry might be out. You kind of know TEN isn’t going to slow it down and pound the rock without Henry.

DJ Moore- Does he become a much better play if Samuel is indeed out? Indy gives up short passes which should give him a great floor and if Grier is any good, he should have a high ceiling. Olsen may be in play too. TE VS indy’s zone and consolidated target tree.

Reich (Colts)- HC hinted (basically promised) that there are going to be changes in the O for this game. He didn’t say what for strategic reasons but I’m wondering if it’s going uptempo like they did a lot last year with Luck but have not done this year with Brissett. TY should get his chances in this game too. Reich said he screwed up by not getting him involved early and often last game because it was part of the plan going in. First time starters can have some luck so it’s not a bad game to stack just in case Grier is better than Allen. Not exactly a longshot type of call.

Dion Lewis- DOn’t look at the NO’s game to figure out Lewis’s ceiling/floor. NO’s showed up and Indy didn’t. If those same two teams played this week Indy would probably be able to run the ball. TEN is playing BB home games with their playoff lives on the line so I’m guessing they show up and this is a bad spot for NO’s coming off of a short week and going outdoors on the road. Most of all, NO’s is going to be without 3 guys that are key to their run D ( 2 DL guys plus S) and I’m guessing Monday’s performance will be hard to duplicate since their run D sucked earlier this year when they were without just 1 of those guys (Rankins). The last thing is something we seem to see every year and ironically enough, it started with D. Henry a couple of years back, fresh legs from a barely used RB late in the year.

SEA D- It’s really banged up. I posted last week after inactives came out that their D was short a lot of people and it may be worse this week. Diggs is out, Woods (DT) got suspended this week, Clowney out again, K. Hendricks a GTD, Wagner banged up, and S. Griffith should be out again too since it’s a hamstring issue and he didn’t practice Friday. ARZ seems to always win at SEA too and they have literally won 4 out of the last 6 there even though the talent disparity has been worse than it is this year most of those games. Run D had been getting worse prior to injuries (and suspension) and the pass D should be pretty bad too. I’m the last guy to play a guy that smashed the week before but I like Drake again and Kirk would be great if we get any read on him. Most of all, I like Locket/Wilson because I think this will be a game and I may fade Carson for the same reason and because D. Brown is out and that matters.

Clev/Balt- I got a feeling that Cleve keeps this one close and it’s a high scoring game. Balt has just been coasting and signing jerseys for all the admirers and now had 10 days to think about how good they are while Clev is hitting rock bottom. Just any given Sunday type stuff. Teams don’t blow out other teams in the NFL every week and this is just a sneaky letdown spot for Balt who has everything basically wrapped up. I am stacking Lamar with Andrews because Clev is strong on the outside and Andrews is off the injury report for the first time in a long time. Balt hasn’t lost since the Cleveland game and after tomorrow everyone will be wondering how the Browns can play the best team in football so well and suck Vs the rest of the NFL. On paper this call makes no sense but I think Cleveland will play to its potential one more time this year.

• BIF

@Dr_Gonzo said...

Anyone on Laird as a Washington pivot? Good matchup and rain may force more runs.

He’s not even my favorite running back on the Dolphins…so no !

• 33BeRad

@mike42 said...

this is a bad spot for NO’s coming off of a short week and going outdoors on the road.

I’ll give you the short week but the outdoors and road won’t matter. N.O. lost 2 games at home and a road game at LA in which Brees got injured and there was that def td that just kind of swung the game. Now Tenn may be without Henry and N.O. still has a shot at the number 1 seed. It may not be a ceiling game for Brees but I don’t think this is an optimal spot to attack N.O., there are better spots to attack like the Carolina defense. Or get back on the CIncy/Mia passing games when every gets off of it because of weather scares that just don’t pan out( or go with BIF and play Gaskin)
    I do like the over in the Sea game and will probably pick the wrong pieces, like Hollister. HAHA!

• spx333

• x2

having FOMO on lockett but trusting old man gonna pound carson instead

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).