1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 6.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -6.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:05 PM EST : Detroit ( 7 ) at Denver ( -7 ) —- T: 37.5
    4:05 PM EST : Oakland ( 5.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -5.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( 10 ) at Seattle ( -10 ) —- T: 51
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( -2.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 2.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    8:20 PM EST : Kansas City ( -5 ) at Chicago ( 5 ) —- T: 45

Monday, Dec 23rd
    8:15 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at Minnesota ( -4 ) —- T: 46.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• 33BeRad

Here’s an interesting stat for everyone. The Falcons are 1-13 straight up and 0-14 against the spread versus AFC opponents. This year they’ve lost to Indy, Houston and Tenn(and that was Mariotta starting). I was already on Minshew because he’ll just keep chucking it no matter what(look at last week’s 4th quarter) and Atlanta is coming off their big win against SF

• lotusbomb

@mike42 said...

Clev/Balt- I got a feeling that Cleve keeps this one close and it’s a high scoring game. Balt has just been coasting and signing jerseys for all the admirers and now had 10 days to think about how good they are while Clev is hitting rock bottom. Just any given Sunday type stuff. Teams don’t blow out other teams in the NFL every week and this is just a sneaky letdown spot for Balt who has everything basically wrapped up. I am stacking Lamar with Andrews because Clev is strong on the outside and Andrews is off the injury report for the first time in a long time. Balt hasn’t lost since the Cleveland game and after tomorrow everyone will be wondering how the Browns can play the best team in football so well and suck Vs the rest of the NFL. On paper this call makes no sense but I think Cleveland will play to its potential one more time this year.

agree with the balt/cle take. I’ll have a little landry and chubb sprinkled throughout some lineups

• odanny

@33BeRad said...

Here’s an interesting stat for everyone. The Falcons are 1-13 straight up and 0-14 against the spread versus AFC opponents. This year they’ve lost to Indy, Houston and Tenn(and that was Mariotta starting). I was already on Minshew because he’ll just keep chucking it no matter what(look at last week’s 4th quarter) and Atlanta is coming off their big win against SF

Wow, that’s bad for me, I bet ATL. and am laying a TD. I’m hoping JAX. has given up after they’ve fired Coughlin, and with Marrone next, hopefully they feel as though they have nothing to play for. Before that last second win in Oakland they had lost their previous five games, and each loss was by more than 17 points. Falcons seem to be playing hard for Quinn.

• 33BeRad

@odanny said...

Wow, that’s bad for me, I bet ATL. and am laying a TD. I’m hoping JAX. has given up after they’ve fired Coughlin, and with Marrone next, hopefully they feel as though they have nothing to play for. Before that last second win in Oakland they had lost their previous five games, and each loss was by more than 17 points. Falcons seem to be playing hard for Quinn.

Yeah, I still have some lineups with Atl def and Freeman. I just happened on that stat, who knows if it means anything. Jax is much worse than the other teams in their division and I don’t know what to think as far as their motivation with Coughlin gone. Some seemed to like him, others…not so much.

Edit: maybe it’ll be good for the over if Minshew is gonna keep chucking it and Atl plays hard for Quinn

• callmetouch

If pricing didn’t matter would you play Rodgers,Cousins, or Fitzpatrick
    Tyfreak,A.Robinson,A.J Brown? Leaning Fitzpatrick and A.J Brown (fantasy playoff game)

• mike42

@33BeRad said...

That’s weird. I starting writing about how I liked Jax to start out strong Vs ATL and control the game and I erased it. I think it might be Fournette that finally does some scoring and the game script will favor ATL’s passing game.

• mike42

@callmetouch said...

Tyfreak,A.Robinson,A.J Brown? Leaning Fitzpatrick and A.J Brown (fantasy playoff game)

Tough to sit Tyfreak and everyone is just wondering if the weather will be the deciding factor in the Mia game. I think you play TY and you keep checking the weather and try to get a feel for it when you see the reporters giving pregame reports at the stadium on ESPN. Is it bad or real bad? You need to boots on the ground to make the best decision. I’m going to the KC/CHI game but I don’t see how that could possibly help you.

• 33BeRad

@mike42 said...

That’s weird. I starting writing about how I liked Jax to start out strong Vs ATL and control the game and I erased it. I think it might be Fournette that finally does some scoring and the game script will favor ATL’s passing game.

Well as stated a day or 2 ago some lineup builders(projections) do like Fournette. I am trying to not get too many players in my pool and I just found out today was Ingram’s birthday so now I have to play the birthday narrative at +10% what I was already on. Lamar really does seem to enjoy getting his teammates tds so I think he(they) make a point to at least get Ingram in once if they have the chance.

• 33BeRad

@callmetouch said...

Go with your gut. ARob and Rodgers would be cut 1st for me. I would probably go Tyreek if I really wanted to go for ceiling but safer might be AJ as Henry may be out and they may lean on the pass more if the run game is not working or they fall behind in a must win. I would probably go Fitz unless you really wanted a Monday night player

Additional little stat for everyone. In the last 7 games of GB vs Minn, GB has scored a total of 3 points in the 3rd qtr. Zimmer makes some good adjustments at halftime I guess against GB. And it is in Minny where they tend to play better

• spx333

• x2

2017 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Henry OUT

• monarch

What it do?

Marlon Mack needs 81 yards for his first thousand yard season (close last year) 6200 home vs the Panthers (gross) and Will Grier I believe…

• Falconsfly

Should Boone or Washington be played over any of these guys Mixon, ingram,Carson? Fan Duel. And then upgrade elsewhere or nah

• mnstone14

@spx333 said...

Henry OUT

does that make lewis playable in cash, or does it more upgrade brown/smith?

• monarch

As a Raiders fan…Melvin Gordon kills us. It wouldn’t surprise me if he went off

• Skee

I don’t want to get caught in the replacement RB trap but Lewis has some experience and he makes a lot of things work. I also don’t want to get caught not playing a cheap, viable RB and paying more for similar production. There is another guy there too though, Blasingame. I think I have to play Lewis based on 1) I need a punt position anyway 2) He’s not a no-name, the HC in particular played with him

(in cash games)

• zpa1989

@monarch said...

only played 40 % of the snaps last week. no thanks!

• lemay88

Single lineup GPP guy here on Fanduel. Thinking of rolling CMC/Lewis/Washington as my 3 RB. Is that a good strategy?

• Stashu

@monarch said...

I’m right there with you, as a Raiders fan. Old enough to have watched the “Immaculate Deception” live on TV, but not that old, I was only 8 at the time. As far as the game, it would be great to see Old Man Rivers turn the ball over again, like in the first match up! I’m only using a few pieces from this game, D. Washington, Waller, and a few T. Williams and K Allen

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

If anybody is worried about the weather in Miami, I’ve got two things for you. #1 This is football. Weather is almost never a thing. #2 Do your own analysis of the weather in Miami. Don’t just read something or listen to something and believe it. Take a look and you’ll see an interesting development in today’s weather for Miami.

• deeebo

for cash. washington/freeman/mixon or washington/boone/mixon? i have boone on my slate

• Scottjmark

I usually have a solid core but I can never find the right mid range QB. Which of the following is a better option? Washington with Haskins / McLaurin or Denver with Lock/ Sutton.

• NDNole

@sochoice said...

If anybody is worried about the weather in Miami, I’ve got two things for you. #1 This is football. Weather is almost never a thing. #2 Do your own analysis of the weather in Miami. Don’t just read something or listen to something and believe it. Take a look and you’ll see an interesting development in today’s weather for Miami.

I could care less about the weather I agree. Unless its a torrent or gale force winds. Its all about fitz magic for me today.

• kdsdawg

@sochoice said...

yep, I only see light rain, but the wind will be about 15-20 mph, not shying away from it, hoping Fitz comes out slinging it

interesting fact though, Cincy is 4th best in fantasy points allowed to the WR position in the last 4 weeks and 5th for the year

• FantasySultan

just throw in 150 lineups and youll cash 1 or 2.

• kps3205s

@odanny said...

They have not given up. In fact the Coughlin firing is a relief for the players. Rumblings here locally is that there is no guarantee that Marrone and GM Caldwell get fired at the end of the year. They are answering to the owner directly, who is loyal to a fault and the players know they are playing for their jobs. If they happen to win the next 2 they end up 7-9 and the excuse will be Coughlin’s micromanagement style is what caused the problems and the local media which are the water carriers for the team will nod in unison.

My concern for Atlanta is Ryan and whether or not he will be mobile enough vs. Jags D-Line. For Jax it’s 2 headed, weak run game D and whether or not someone can stop Julio. Boye is good but not shutdown leave on an island good.

Personaly I don’t see Jax winning but it won’t be because of quitting.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.