1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 6.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -6.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:05 PM EST : Detroit ( 7 ) at Denver ( -7 ) —- T: 37.5
    4:05 PM EST : Oakland ( 5.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -5.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( 10 ) at Seattle ( -10 ) —- T: 51
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( -2.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 2.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    8:20 PM EST : Kansas City ( -5 ) at Chicago ( 5 ) —- T: 45

Monday, Dec 23rd
    8:15 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at Minnesota ( -4 ) —- T: 46.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• GreenvilleGreen

Chalk Mack TD coming.

• Supanice

Why do people put Brees in the GOAT discussion when he looks below average every time he plays outside a temperature controlled plastic grass field?

• superstars92

The only path for Barkely not to be in the winning lineup is Devante Freeman, Dwayne Washington both go off and like a high priced WR at Barkely’s price kind of matches him, but all of this is super unlikely and that’s not even accounting for the fact you can have Barkely with Freeman

• GreenvilleGreen

@superstars92 said...

The only path for Barkely not to be in the winning lineup is Devante Freeman, Dwayne Washington both go off and like a high priced WR at Barkely’s price kind of matches him, but all of this is super unlikely and that’s not even accounting for the fact you can have Barkely with Freeman

Yeah they were too cheap for matchups.

• GreenvilleGreen

Need some Ravens D touchdowns and stuff.

• ifthethunder

@marker0357 said...

so WAS DST was probably a bad play

Yes, WAS lost several more key players to injury. Including their slot CB. I had more of them, but got all but on entry out before lock.
    ~

• Supanice

For Barkley not to be in the winning lineup you need Carson Lindsay Washington and maybe ertz to hit 5x each.

If the cheap rb hit 5x and you get a shootout in the Seattle game and chargers smash raiders…

I’m reaching and it’s 2pm, see you guys next year.

• oaktwnraidr

Minshew/Chark was a mistake

• GreenvilleGreen

Dolphins defense too good.

• GreenvilleGreen

@Supanice said...

For Barkley not to be in the winning lineup you need Carson Lindsay Washington and maybe ertz to hit 5x each.

If the cheap rb hit 5x and you get a shootout in the Seattle game and chargers smash raiders…

I’m reaching and it’s 2pm, see you guys next year.

Yeah it sucks to know the max entry guys have plenty of Freeman/Barkley lineups. All the value is bad so far outside of maybe Sims.

• GreenvilleGreen

Miami throwing on every down. Fitz gonna have a huge day.

• rules316

is there anything wrong with tyler boyd

• GreenvilleGreen

@GreenvilleGreen said...

Miami throwing on every down. Fitz gonna have a huge day.

This is insane. Mixon dead.

• GreenvilleGreen

@rules316 said...

is there anything wrong with tyler boyd

He will end with 10+ catches at this rate. Down 3 scores.

• MGoHarbaugh

DJ Moore officially out. Going to need some huge chalk busts to have a chance even with Saquon/Freeman.

• lfn1992

@lfn1992 said...

Dolphins FTW

Got a very, very interesting Fitzmagic/Devante/Gesicki stack working with Saquon, but looking good for going big on Dolphins

• lfn1992

@lfn1992 said...

Got a very, very interesting Fitzmagic/Devante/Gesicki stack working with Saquon, but looking good for going big on Dolphins

Did I mention it also had Mr. J Cook as the flex?

• ifthethunder

@lfn1992 said...

Congrats! I have lots and lots of Barkley. And some Gesicki. Really pissing me off that I accidentally had Mixon in my cash bonanzas, but the fact is I may end up cashing those anyways (thanks to the overlay).
    ~

• GreenvilleGreen

I had no idea that Slayton was passed on the depth chart by Latimer. Ugh.

• Dunzor

@MGoHarbaugh said...

DJ Moore officially out. Going to need some huge chalk busts to have a chance even with Saquon/Freeman.

Ugh, that ruins my chance at big money. Still likely gonna turn a profit if things continue the way they are but I’ve got Moore on both my good teams

• GreenvilleGreen

@GreenvilleGreen said...

I had no idea that Slayton was passed on the depth chart by Latimer. Ugh.

and now he scores. Slayton has been so good. Unreal luck.

• kdsdawg

@marker0357 said...

so WAS DST was probably a bad play

still waiting on a Jones pick six

• TheRyanFlaherty

Can’t believe I randomly stumbled on Connor today…wound up using almost everywhere in the Flex spot. Seemed like a great intersection of value and upside…
    Ugh! This sucks.
    Oh well…

• marker0357

Cincy playing for Burrow?

• marker0357

alarm clock went off for Saints D it appears

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).