1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 6.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -6.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:05 PM EST : Detroit ( 7 ) at Denver ( -7 ) —- T: 37.5
    4:05 PM EST : Oakland ( 5.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -5.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( 10 ) at Seattle ( -10 ) —- T: 51
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( -2.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 2.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    8:20 PM EST : Kansas City ( -5 ) at Chicago ( 5 ) —- T: 45

Monday, Dec 23rd
    8:15 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at Minnesota ( -4 ) —- T: 46.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• BIF

@squidkill said...

How did everyone do? 167 in DK cash. Keephsutin we had a little cash in gpp. Too bad we used the wrong QB/wr stack 💰. Oh and I forgot to edit my Happy Meal lineup. I swear it was a placeholder. Lol

So that DFL 75th out of 75 wasn’t your cash lineup ? 😂

• ifthethunder

@squidkill said...

How did everyone do? 167 in DK cash. Keephsutin we had a little cash in gpp. Too bad we used the wrong QB/wr stack 💰. Oh and I forgot to edit my Happy Meal lineup. I swear it was a placeholder. Lol

My early-only DK kicked azz at 175.72. And that was with Joe Mixon in by accident!

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/8353415

Afternoon cash is not good, thanks to Ruskel and Chris Carson. But I didn’t have so much cash in that, overall. A plus day, but could have been so much better. (e.g. I was a big Kenyan Drake fan, but eventually didn’t have enough.)
    ~

• yisman

looked like a bad challenge

forward pass there

• DC2380

I guess D. .Thompson is getting no run

• monarch

@DC2380 said...

I guess D. .Thompson is getting no run

They need Ware to block. He should get in once the game softens and opens up

• squidkill

@BIF said...

So that DFL 75th out of 75 wasn’t your cash lineup ? 😂

Lol. Def not. Placeholder because I think it was sent out really early this week? Maybe I’m confused. I was dying laughing

• monarch

Bears dont look like they will be able to throw on the Chiefs. They need to get ARob off the perimeter or they are done

• yisman

saturday night-mnf had a lot of overlay so I entered with a bunch

did 4 lineups or so

Russell Wilson Metcalf murdered some lineups and Dak+Cooper finished off the rest

Geez

• yisman

Mahomes has only thrown for 69 yards

Trubisky has thrown for 2 yards

• odanny

@squidkill said...

You were lucky to get 7. I got 6.5 buffalo

Well, I bought the half point, and pushed it up to -125 from -110.

• jayzee666

Kelce and 55% other people are pissed that I put him in my lineup in the showdown tonight!!

• spx333

• x2

2017 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@jayzee666 said...

Kelce and 55% other people are pissed that I put him in my lineup in the showdown tonight!!

what happened to Zeus?

• deeebo

also – if we win next week against the giants.. and end up playing the niners in the wild card round. we’re beating them lol. 10000%. then our season will end. 🦅

• marker0357

put down the weed, Deeebo

• deeebo

@marker0357 said...

lol. remember this. called it last year against the bears as well. we’ll lose for sure against most other nfc playoff teams if not all. niners we wont. overrated. watch.

• marker0357

That’s my head!

• yisman

The Bears actually got a stop and that was good for me

and then they run into the punter…

• jayzee666

@yisman said...

The Bears actually got a stop and that was good for me

and then they run into the punter…

They don’t want to watch Nagy’s terrible play calling and Trubisky’s overthrows anymore then the rest of us!!!

• monarch

Kelce is eating now

• keephustlincuz

@deeebo said...

also – if we win next week against the giants.. and end up playing the niners in the wild card round. we’re beating them lol. 10000%. then our season will end. 🦅

Did you crush the work league this week deeebo?

• monarch

A five man Chiefs with the Bears backup TE is chopping at the moment. I doubt that holds

• ifthethunder

@marker0357 said...

I am not deebo However, I have put down the weed for WAY TOO LONG. (Like decades, or some such?)

This will change next year. (Maybe.)
    ~

• Bnett2210

@squidkill said...

Lol. Def not. Placeholder because I think it was sent out really early this week? Maybe I’m confused. I was dying laughing

Lol…I looked because I know we’re usually around the same type of cash lineup, and I was like hmmm maybe he was trying something diff this week…totally makes sense now lol. Glad to hear you cashed though, I ended with 173.8 in cash. I had $275.50 in and got back $505 so I’ll take that obviously, the GPP’s I was in stopped from a complete double up.

• squidkill

@Bnett2210 said...

Lol…I looked because I know we’re usually around the same type of cash lineup, and I was like hmmm maybe he was trying something diff this week…totally makes sense now lol. Glad to hear you cashed though, I ended with 173.8 in cash. I had $275.50 in and got back $505 so I’ll take that obviously, the GPP’s I was in stopped from a complete double up.

Yeah. I went Lamar, Boyd, Freeman, Mack, Allen , Sutton, Hooper, Etc.
    redskins def was brutal

• Bnett2210

@squidkill said...

Yeah. I went Lamar, Boyd, Freeman, Mack, Allen , Sutton, Hooper, Etc.
    redskins def was brutal

Yea I was on Boyd and I regret not staying with. I thought that Allen would have a way better game too, but Freeman I thought be solid but wasn’t expecting that good honestly.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).