1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 6.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -6.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:05 PM EST : Detroit ( 7 ) at Denver ( -7 ) —- T: 37.5
    4:05 PM EST : Oakland ( 5.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -5.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( 10 ) at Seattle ( -10 ) —- T: 51
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( -2.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 2.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    8:20 PM EST : Kansas City ( -5 ) at Chicago ( 5 ) —- T: 45

Monday, Dec 23rd
    8:15 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at Minnesota ( -4 ) —- T: 46.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Dunzor

@yisman said...

out of curiosity, I checked Packers’ official depth chart

It has MVS listed as the WR2 behind Adams

WTF

Depth charts are pretty meaningless, you gotta look at snap counts. Lazard has been trending as the clear #2 with the other few guys battling for 3-5

• yisman

@Dunzor said...

Depth charts are pretty meaningless, you gotta look at snap counts. Lazard has been trending as the clear #2 with the other few guys battling for 3-5

I just think it’s inaccurate for them to label MVS as the starter.

I obviously didn’t use him today because he hasn’t been getting targets, but it’s very misleading.

Anyway, Booger claiming all game it’s unfair to criticize Cousins for him being awful on MNF.

Then Cousins is awful on MNF again…

• yisman

4th and 1, Cousins tries a hard count, Packers don’t jump, Cousins calls a timeout

the problem with that is the Vikings will probably need that timeout later….

• JH822547

I really can’t catch a break.

• Skee

@TheWeeIceMan said...

Thielen just just out there exercising. Getting that heart rate up. Good for him.

So far the top FD lineups have Adams and Jones with no Rodgers. I don’t see how I’d ever have gotten to that build, because my reasoning for Jones is that he’s so involved in the passing game.

sorry for the quote I was initially going to post about how Kumerow is just out there so Pack fans can cheer for a Wisconsin native son

• ifthethunder

Come on now you haterz! Adam Thielen has TWO YARDS RUSHING.
    ~

• odanny

The MNF curse continues for Cousins, but Rodgers broke the U.S. Bank curse. Something had to give.

• squidkill

Sorry deebs. Shoulda played d wash. Lol. I’m no tout

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

What a NFL season… my worst
    Tonight showdown was exemplary…. faded Aaron Jones in 9/10 lineups…. Fumbles…. did he get benched? Nope!! Jamal Williams gets hurt and jones has a great game 🤷🏻‍♂️

Not one slate all year where one of my most owned players didn’t get hurt

• yisman

DK must’ve known what would happen

Great live prices on Minnesota all night. -150 when they were -185 elsewhere. Cousins promptly got picked off and that was pretty much it for the Vikings.

Emptied my accounts on that trap.

• Logan7777

@Logan7777 said...

All I need is 6 pts from Jones to win my season long; and he fumbles for – 2 pts. Worse than DJ Moore going out with a concussion and 1.10 pts. This game is driving me back to a bong.

Well, it put me back to 3 IPAs. Bypassed the bong for those IPAs as Jones gets me 28pts for the win this week and secures a playoff spot in season long thanks to you guys and your input this season for me to make good decisions each week. Won the league first place last year due to your inputs. Maybe do it again this year,

• squidkill

@Logan7777 said...

Well, it put me back to 3 IPAs. Bypassed the bong for those IPAs as Jones gets me 28pts for the win this week and secures a playoff spot in season long thanks to you guys and your input this season for me to make good decisions each week. Won the league first place last year due to your inputs. Maybe do it again this year,

How many weeks is this? The season is over

• Logan7777

Just like regular NFL. 17 weeks then to playoffs. 12 team league. 6 teams move on to championship. We draft new rosters each playoff weekend via online draft. Play until NFC and AFC championship games, don’t play the Super Bowl.

• joephoto

I musta missed something. Was I not supposed to use Metcalf this week ?
    Would have cashed if I used almost anyone else.

• joephoto

Gonna probably win my season long against the spread league though. Got 135 wins with 2nd place guy at 130. One week to go for extra Las Vegas trip money in January. Get paid even if I get 2nd.

• squidkill

@joephoto said...

Gonna probably win my season long against the spread league though. Got 135 wins with 2nd place guy at 130. One week to go for extra Las Vegas trip money in January. Get paid even if I get 2nd.

Congrats Joe and thanks for those Xmas shots of mama. She refuses to take of those boots and fake beard. She sends her love.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@Logan7777 said...

Can’t. I’m way older than you Hoods. Quit that stuff back when Montana won his first Super Bowl.

Lol I don’t know about that, I was a sad mid 20’s yr old Cowboy fan in 1982 because 2 weeks before his first Super Bowl win was “The Catch”

• squidkill

Logan and Hood. You are in my moms age range and she’s very single. PM me if you want her number. Be cool to have a new dad in the forum

• keephustlincuz

@squidkill said...

Logan and Hood. You are in my moms age range and she’s very single. PM me if you want her number. Be cool to have a new dad in the forum

They could do a dk H2H this week. Winner gets first shot.

• joephoto

@squidkill said...

Congrats Joe and thanks for those Xmas shots of mama. She refuses to take of those boots and fake beard. She sends her love.

Thinking of her.

• squidkill

@keephustlincuz said...

They could do a dk H2H this week. Winner gets first shot.

She’d wish for both and a tie.

• Logan7777

@Hoods From The Wood said...

Lol I don’t know about that, I was a sad mid 20’s yr old Cowboy fan in 1982 because 2 weeks before his first Super Bowl win was “The Catch”

Well, got me by about 2 yrs since I was early 20s. ESPN showed “The Catch” several times today. Appropriate. Thought I was oldest. Bow to you for Your seniority. Thanks for all your inputs to carry me on to my decisions.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).