1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 6.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -6.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:05 PM EST : Detroit ( 7 ) at Denver ( -7 ) —- T: 37.5
    4:05 PM EST : Oakland ( 5.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -5.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( 10 ) at Seattle ( -10 ) —- T: 51
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( -2.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 2.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    8:20 PM EST : Kansas City ( -5 ) at Chicago ( 5 ) —- T: 45

Monday, Dec 23rd
    8:15 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at Minnesota ( -4 ) —- T: 46.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• kps3205s

@BIF said...

Another franchise with issues in the locker room is the Jaguars – there was a story on NFL Radio about how since 2017, more than 25% of the league’s grievances from players about their employer and CBA violations have come from Jacksonville players. Here is a link to some of the info:

https://www.bigcatcountry.com/2019/12/16/21024854/nflpa-report-jaguars-accounted-for-more-than-25-of-all-grievances

Yeah this is the nail in Coughlin’s coffin. There’s been problems for a number of months in the locker room. A couple of tweets and Instagram posts have been seen that were not supposed to be seen. I’m sure Leonard Fournette has one filed after they voided his bonuses in his contract after last season. Plus the run in TC had with Jalen Ramsey in September and TC is not on great terms with upcoming free agent Yannick Ngakoue. He called out Telvin Smith and Jalen Ramsey for not coming into camp during voluntary workouts publicly here in Jax before this past pre season.

The old school hard azz mentality he has is not in line with the new NFL. Actually the manager of big cat country tweeted on 12/3 TC was going to “retire” at the end of the season.

Two more weeks until Black Monday and the house gets cleaned out here in Jacksonville.

• keephustlincuz

@kps3205s said...

Two more weeks until Black Monday and the house gets cleaned out here in Jacksonville.

Thanks for the info. I was already liking atlanta.

• 808state

@spx333 said...

perhaps you are underestimating the importance of having a revenge narrative.
    such stimuli is conducive for dunking sessions… known they rest w17.

It’s also possible that the Browns actually show up for this game. Kareem Hunt called out his teammates for quitting. It’s possible they could be motivated to play spoiler and keep the Ravens from the number 1 seed. The Browns and Steelers are the final two games and these are the two teams that Lamar struggled against.

• deeebo

im locking in Mixon and Ingram this week on FD.

What are you guys thoughts on Carson this week again? Arizona run d? Also, Saquan against washington? He is 8.8k on FD though … looking at Drake too.

• fleishmo6

All those RBs are good on FD
    Started my core with Mixon, Ingram and Carson
    Ended up with a pretty good line up
    Wentz/Ward stack
    Run it back with Witten
    Good luck

• ValuableTrader

Anybody doing the $1500 main event?

• kdsdawg

@Bnett2210 said...

My gut is telling me that Minshew/Lock is going to have a good game. I know the matchups are good obviously but I just have a gut feeling that could be a good Minshew week.

I will be playing the Falcons D in a few myself

• BIF

@spx333 said...

this has something to do with it:

https://twitter.com/SharpFootball/status/1097200513278533632

Yah I remember that clip

It also helps that MT has a Top 2 or 3 in the league catch radius because not every live-game throw from Brees is a bullseye

• Jeddy3

Guys… Lev Bell revenge game

• bigez952

@Jeddy3 said...

Guys… Lev Bell revenge game

Too bad Lev Bell isn’t all that good anymore and probably won’t be able to beat the Steelers matchup even if he really wanted to.

• squidkill

Deebo- no update on last week results? Love Life ? Did you hook another one from the sea of love for the holiday? You just come in here asking questions.

• deeebo

@squidkill said...

Deebo- no update on last week results? Love Life ? Did you hook another one from the sea of love for the holiday? You just come in here asking questions.

nah man. i got 9th place lol. last week so many people scored high. i screwed up big time. my lineup was great until the prime time games came in. this week i need to make sure if there are any must plays from sun night or mon night i include them. im thinking of locking in D Adams against Min. also maybe the backup to dalvin (if dalvin sits)

• BIF

@kps3205s said...

The old school hard azz mentality he has is not in line with the new NFL. Actually the manager of big cat country tweeted on 12/3 TC was going to “retire” at the end of the season.

I’ve actually been watching the Jags pretty closely the past few weeks – having Fournette in season long as well as some DFS interest in their opponents has been the main reasons but I think the internal issues are much bigger on the defensive side than the offensive side.

My take is that they really like Minshew and want to play for him; I have not seen any drop off on the offense other than having Chark out lately and losing their top 3-4 TE’s for the season – the offense looks the same as it did early in the season. The defense looks bad and it’s not just the loss of Ramsey.

I hope I’m wrong and somehow this ATL-JAX does not shootout too badly as I’m facing a Minshew-Julio-Hooper lineup in my season long finals but at least I have Ryan-Fournette on the other side of that game.

• NDNole

I don’t think the Jax/ATL shoots out but I am liking Freeman. Jags just havnt looked right in the run D for a while and I have watched every jags game. They have real issue at LB positions and run fits. And often the D line does not play assignment football and they also lose integrity on their run fits. All that causes them to get gashed at times.

• Dunzor

@NDNole said...

I don’t think the Jax/ATL shoots out but I am liking Freeman. Jags just havnt looked right in the run D for a while and I have watched every jags game. They have real issue at LB positions and run fits. And often the D line does not play assignment football and they also lose integrity on their run fits. All that causes them to get gashed at times.

Freeman was one of the first guys into my build this week, especially on FD where he seems super underpriced for the matchup and the fact that I don’t see ATL needing to go crazy airing it out again this week. I think it’ll be a mid scoring game but with a lot of rush attempts from both teams

• keephustlincuz

@Dunzor said...

Freeman was one of the first guys into my build this week, especially on FD where he seems super underpriced for the matchup and the fact that I don’t see ATL needing to go crazy airing it out again this week. I think it’ll be a mid scoring game but with a lot of rush attempts from both teams

I noticed the same thing and put him in most of my FD lineups.

Hoping he flies under the radar but not sure about that.

• BlitzburghBeatdown

Seattle vs. Arizona:
    Trust the TE flowchart vs. AZ D, or is this just the Carson show all afternoon? I like Russ, Hollister, and Carson but don’t want to play all three in the same lineups (FD, GPP).

• ifthethunder

I’m looking at the budget T.E. situation (under 3,000) on DK and it’s bleak.
    ~

• fitz2k2

Anyone have ESPN wr vs cb matchup?

• keephustlincuz

@ifthethunder said...

I’m looking at the budget T.E. situation (under 3,000) on DK and it’s bleak.
    ~

Vannet if vance misses. It’s not pretty but if you have no choice.

• deeebo

cash qb this week? Looking at Tannehill, Rivers, Rodgers, and the denver guy possibly. Also Murray

• deeebo

damn if vance misses, vannet opens up a lot

• Supanice

@ValuableTrader said...

Anybody doing the $1500 main event?

Not me. Payout structure is absolute trash and the slant is $500k to first. No point with a single bullet vs the cheating brothers double max entering.

I’ve had a couple top 10 finishes in the slant so I’ll be max entering with all hand made lineups.

Probably going 90% Mixon, I drafted him in season long and kept him all year on a short bench only for this week.

• rourke441

why not coesins-cook-thielen viks have a lot to play for p.s. at times on the field lev. bell appears disinterested

• Jeddy3

@rourke441 said...

why not coesins-cook-thielen viks have a lot to play for p.s. at times on the field lev. bell appears disinterested

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).